Local MS patient feels improvement after controversial treat

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
erinc14
Family Elder

Local MS patient feels improvement after controversial treat

Post by erinc14 »

KITCHENER — Andrea White hoped a controversial new treatment for multiple sclerosis would slow the disease’s progression.

The Kitchener woman was amazed to feel an improvement immediately. Even better, her strength is growing and pain diminishing in the two weeks since having the procedure in India.

“I know that my improvements are going to continue,” she said. “The strength is still coming back.”

She’s not alone in experiencing the treatment’s benefits.

http://news.therecord.com/News/Local/article/734929#
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

at this rate looks like almost everyone will get liberated and yet we will have sceptics asking for more "research" :lol:
erinc14
Family Elder

Post by erinc14 »

like the climate change skeptics :D
fiddler
Family Elder

Climate Change Skeptisim: Very Interesting parallels

Post by fiddler »

Yes, erinc14, there may be some lessons to be learned from the climate change debate:
  • Some CC skeptics are in the "pockets" of big oil (read big Pharma for CCSVI here), but many are honest, intelligent skeptics: tarring all of them as having a conflicts of interest is not fair or helpful.

We need to be careful not to overstate or exaggerate our arguments. Untold damage was done to the credibility of the climate change argument when it was found that some agencies used incomplete or incorrect data as proof of climate change.
I expect there may be other parallels.
...Ted
Dx SPMS in 2004.  Liberated 29/04/2010.
My blog: www.my-darn-ms.blogspot.com