Low Blood pressure issues post angioplasty.....anyone else?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
pinksapphire
Family Member

Post by pinksapphire »

whyRwehere wrote:Gibbledygook has has very low blood pressure after the procedure, but she was also pregnant, and I think she has a twisted stent....check in the regimen forum for her posts. And she noted that cocoa really affected her BP as well. My husband had and still has very low BP after the procedure...I think maybe you have unresolved blockage.

Thanks for the info.
I dont have any of my symptoms back. Not MS fatigue, just tired from low BP. I felt great for 3 months post procedure, then it came back....? I don't understand that. Does your husband have any other blockages or did his symptoms come back?
pinksapphire
Family Member

Post by pinksapphire »

Can you tell me what page the forum is on, I can't find it :(
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

My husband never lost his symptoms...he had his left jugular unblocked, but he had missing veins in the pelvic region, where there was nothing to be done. It is always possible that he has other missed blockages. He seems more awake in the evening and more with it, but his low BP, his bladder issues, his progressively worsening leg strength/walking...those things remained as before. I think his legs get worse, because he is unable to exercise them...he still has leg spasms. I think everyone should try to be tested for ccsvi, just like they should be tested for Hughe's or Lyme disease, but ccsvi treatment may not be able to help everyone, or it may just be part of the story.....but your story is that you have lower BP after the procedure...if I were you, I would be getting checked over at the doctors, to make sure all is flowing properly. Are you in the US?
pinksapphire
Family Member

Post by pinksapphire »

I'm in Nova Scotia, Canada.
I'd have to travel to Barrie Ontario to get scanned....can't afford that now.....even if I could and I found out I was blocked again I couldn't get the procedure done again because the money just isnt there.
Like I said though, my MS symptoms didnt come back, and the ones that improved are still the same.
This is really frustrating me because I felt sooooooo great for almost 3 months post procedure, then it hit me again. I don't understand that part of it.
I am under doctors care now. All blood work came back fine. I see my vascular surgeon on Monday and I am being referred to a cardiologist.
I'm hoping for answers sooner rather than later.
I just want my life back again. I had a taste of it and it was taken away again :(
pinksapphire
Family Member

Post by pinksapphire »

Thank you CeCe. That put my mind at ease. She said her BP got better. I'm praying that mine will too.
Newchance

Re: Low Blood pressure issues post angioplasty.....anyone el

Post by Newchance »

I realized that this inquiry goes hack to 2010 . However if you are still interested in to know about my recent experience (2018), I have this precised sintom. After an angioplasty (2 stents) my blood pressure that use to be around 12/8 - 13/9) now it's down to 9/6 - 10/7.
They had prescribed 3 different medications to low down my bp.
I tried to explain that if my heart used to use more blood pressure to try send blood through a semi blocked artery, and now the area was unblocked, very probably the pressure would go down. This way, I wouldn't need such an an unt of liw blood pressure drugs.
Kate_PghPA
Family Member

Re: Low Blood pressure issues post angioplasty.....anyone else?

Post by Kate_PghPA »

off topic . . . have just come on here after long while...IS anyone getting "liberation; from ccsvi in 2019?

please kindly pm me where u had liberation done ..thanks !!
Venoplasty 12/26/10 Vas.Surg/ Pgh,PA Angio'd Both IJV

2/9/11 F/U Transcranial Doppler: flowing well
8/15/11 Hosp. Exac. "MS" 1st Spinal lesions EVER seen/ MRI
9/7/11 F/U T. Doppler: flowing well