Thank you!!!!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Trish317
Family Elder

Thank you!!!!

Post by Trish317 »

My darling man is on a plane right now headed to Albany for his CCSVI procedure tomorrow. Unfortunately, I won't be with him for it but my heart and soul will be there, and I'll be a wreck until he calls me, hopefully, tomorrow night.

Saying thank you to everyone here is just not enough. We wouldn't be where we are now, with the hope that we have, if it wasn't for everything I've learned at TIMS.

I pray that everyone who wants to has an opportunity to pursue this procedure to see if it's an answer for them. I've also never prayed so hard that someone I love would have something wrong with them.

I'm eternally grateful for everyone here and you are all in my prayers every day.
AlmostClever
Family Elder

Post by AlmostClever »

Don't worry, he's in good hands!

Best of luck!

A/C
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Al Einstein
Trish317
Family Elder

Post by Trish317 »

AlmostClever wrote:Don't worry, he's in good hands!

Best of luck!

A/C
Thank you, AC! I know he's in good hands there.
garyak
Family Elder

Post by garyak »

Gl to you both Trish !
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

hi, i sincerely hope this will be the answer for you and your darling man. it is such a struggle to be looking for help and answers. so God speed!
BooBear
Family Elder

Post by BooBear »

The day is finally here! Trish, I hope the very best for your man!!! He is in excellent hands in Albany, I promise.

You have been so wonderful to stand by him and do your best to help him- all I can say is that I will continue to hold both of you in my prayers. You both deserve the very best!!
Three veins angioplastied.  One renewed life.  
Trish317
Family Elder

Post by Trish317 »

garyak wrote:Gl to you both Trish !
Thank you, Gary!
Trish317
Family Elder

Re: ccsvi

Post by Trish317 »

blossom wrote:hi, i sincerely hope this will be the answer for you and your darling man. it is such a struggle to be looking for help and answers. so God speed!
Thank you, Blossom! So many people are struggling and looking for answers. I feel very blessed and thankful that he has the opportunity to pursue it. I pray that everyone has that chance.
Trish317
Family Elder

Post by Trish317 »

BooBear wrote:The day is finally here! Trish, I hope the very best for your man!!! He is in excellent hands in Albany, I promise.

You have been so wonderful to stand by him and do your best to help him- all I can say is that I will continue to hold both of you in my prayers. You both deserve the very best!!
Not long ago it seemed like it would never happen and right now he's in Albany!

There's nothing special about me, BB. I'm just a woman in love with a man. I'm blessed to love a wonderful, strong guy. I tell him all the time that he's my superhero, and he tells me I'm crazy. lol!

Thank you so much for the prayers. They mean more than I can ever say.
L
Family Elder

Post by L »

I wish him all the best!
Trish317
Family Elder

Post by Trish317 »

L wrote:I wish him all the best!
Thank you, L!
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Good luck. You are in good hands.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
Trish317
Family Elder

Post by Trish317 »

1eye wrote:Good luck. You are in good hands.
Thank you, 1eye!
Onthelake
Family Member

Post by Onthelake »

I have been following your story and posts Trish since I started reading TIMS. I am so happy for you, both for the fact you are in love and also that your man is being treated....oh what a wonderful world! :D Can't wait to get an update...
Onthelake

I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.  Stephen L.
Trish317
Family Elder

Post by Trish317 »

Onthelake wrote:I have been following your story and posts Trish since I started reading TIMS. I am so happy for you, both for the fact you are in love and also that your man is being treated....oh what a wonderful world! :D Can't wait to get an update...
Thank you, Onthelake! I've cried alot of happy tears the past couple of days.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”