What do all these PEOPLE DO !!!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Gordon
Family Elder

What do all these PEOPLE DO !!!

Post by Gordon »

TMrox
Family Elder

Post by TMrox »

finding a cure it seems...
Diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis in December 2008. Inflammatory demyelination of the spinal cord (c3-c5). No MS, but still CCSVI.
shye
Family Elder

Post by shye »

at least getting a good salary, I'm sure...
Shueywho
Family Member

Post by Shueywho »

Bike tours?
Merlyn
Family Elder

Post by Merlyn »

From the New York Times readers comments: I believe this is the CEO of the US MS society, I have no idea what they are paying Canadian counterparts...

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/2 ... sclerosis/

It is public knowledge that Joyce Nelson makes just shy of half a million dollars a year as CEO. I think that is enough money to make sure she keeps in touch with the little people who have built the MS society into an organization that can afford to pay their CEO that kind of money.
garyak
Family Elder

Post by garyak »

There is only 24 listed , lol. In my town in Alberta every year for the ms walk they fly in 2 or 3 of the admin and put them up in hotels and meals so they can make an appearance. They basically hang out , take a few photos and don't even make a speach. I think that is a poor use of the money i raised. I will email Darrell Gregory and ask him what the annual payroll is and I will report back here.
Gordon
Family Elder

Update required

Post by Gordon »

ASK Gregory to provide a clear update what Metz and company are doing with the money they got from the BS society