Pre-Liberation video - what to show?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
GinR
Getting to Know You...

Pre-Liberation video - what to show?

Post by GinR »

My mom goes in for her CCSVI angio tomorrow in Florida. It has been surprisingly easy for us up to this point. <knocks on wood>

Later today I will be recording her before procedure video. Any recommendations as to what we should show in the video?

Thanks!
GinR
codefellow
Family Elder

Post by codefellow »

Show us a video of your mom trying to do the things she cannot do well...balance, walking, picking stuff up, just show us how your mom differs from a person who does NOT have MS. Just be careful not to exaggerate. And have someone spot her so she does not hurt herself.

BTW, thanks for filming the video and I hope your mom has great results.
GinR
Getting to Know You...

Post by GinR »

Thanks Codefellow - We are thinking about having her do at least the following: Walking forward, Attempting backward walking, heel - toe walking, standing feet together and lean her head back with her eyes closed and try to touch her nose.

We are all very nervous but being very optimistic. I'm hoping the doctor provides his permission to use his name for the follow-up video.
L
Family Elder

Post by L »

Heel to toe walking, tipping her head back, arms held out, standing on one foot, jumping. There's a few ideas!