diagnosed - MRV images added, page 5&6!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Interrupted
Family Elder

Post by Interrupted »

Cece wrote:Most of my symptoms align with the things that seem to respond well to CCSVI venoplasty (severe fatigue, cogfog, vision clarity, weakness).
I thought that too, lol :roll: But I really hope that because you've done such solid groundwork identifying the problems before yours that they'll have everything covered and you get a whole better result. You totally deserve it! :D
28/07/10, 04/10/10, 16/11/10 - CCSVi Dopplers x3 ** 12/10/10 - Poland procedure. Symptoms worsened. No improvement.
13/02/12 - Wheldon ABX protocol for 1.5yrs. Fairly stable but no improvement. Unable to source alternate ABX needed.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Interrupted wrote:
Cece wrote:Most of my symptoms align with the things that seem to respond well to CCSVI venoplasty (severe fatigue, cogfog, vision clarity, weakness).
I thought that too, lol :roll: But I really hope that because you've done such solid groundwork identifying the problems before yours that they'll have everything covered and you get a whole better result. You totally deserve it! :D
You are kind, Interrupted. And you had rotten luck, I wish it had gone right for you.

With Dr. Sclafani's big announcement out of the way, I can make my small one: I have an appointment coming up at the end of January to be treated by Dr. Sclafani.

:D
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

I have an appointment coming up at the end of January to be treated by Dr. Sclafani.
What a feast Cece :) Will be watching this one so closely... Good luck!
burg
Family Member

Post by burg »

Congratulations Cece !!!

You deserve the very best, and now You'll get it !!!
pklittle
Family Elder

Post by pklittle »

Good luck Cece!
prairiegirl
Family Elder

Post by prairiegirl »

Great to hear, Cece-- wish you the very best!
L
Family Elder

Post by L »

Good luck Cece!
Trish317
Family Elder

Post by Trish317 »

Wonderful news, Cece! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers....
newlywed4ever
Family Elder

Post by newlywed4ever »

Cece - I, too, have an appt with our #1 hero Jan. 28th!! What day/week will you be there?
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

newlywed4ever wrote:Cece - I, too, have an appt with our #1 hero Jan. 28th!! What day/week will you be there?
pm'ing you!

Algis, how do we get you to Brooklyn? I fear we don't, but if it were possible, I would head whatever effort it takes to make it happen.

Trish, L, prairiegirl, pam, burg, algis - thank you, it is exciting! When Michelle passed me Dr. Sclafani's name back on the first day of March, or perhaps the last day of February (it was late at night), I took her at her word that he was excellent. But we've had many many months now of getting to know that for ourselves. :)
Last edited by Cece on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Cece, your date with destiny awaits you -- wishing you the best of luck!
MS_HOPE
Family Elder

Post by MS_HOPE »

OMG, Cece, what exciting, wonderful news. I am sending you positive, healing thoughts, and hoping for the very best possible outcome for you! You've been such a helpful, knowledgeable, kind member of the TIMS family - you deserve the best.
CCSVI:  Making Sense of MS
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

Algis, how do we get you to Brooklyn? I fear we don't, but if it were possible, I would head whatever effort it takes to make it happen.
Thank you Cece; who knows? Taipei => New York have 3 flights a week... But the first things first: good luck!
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Image[/img]
this is image #1 of 8 of them posted on this page and the next :)
Last edited by Cece on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

(my azygous)