MN Doctor

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
BadCopy
Family Elder

MN Doctor

Post by BadCopy »

Good morning

I just came from society of interventional radiology. I spent some time at the conference regarding ccsvi. I think it is very promising and would be willing to provide this service to you or anyone else. let me know if you wish to see me, and also if you want to let other patients know I would be willing to see them (blogs etc). I have a lot of experience in vascular radiology and will do everything I can to help as many as I can. Again my direct line is 218-736-8060 and my nurses Lonee and Kristinas # is 218-736-8263. Take care

Dr Orandi

Just got his email yesterday. I suggest if anyone is interested that they call him to see what his knowledge is and if he is experienced or getting training
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

He's from Fergus Falls, which is up toward Fargo, so perhaps of particular interest to people in Northern MN?
BadCopy
Family Elder

Post by BadCopy »

I sent him the link to this forum. Maybe he will join us here
Rokkit
Family Elder

Post by Rokkit »

BadCopy, what do you think about encouraging him to join Dr. Hubbard's IRB study? It would sure be nice to have as much data being tracked as possible.
BadCopy
Family Elder

Post by BadCopy »

I am not in favor of or opposed to that IRB. I know he is aware of it and I believe he actually contacted them at one point. Seeing as how I am not that familiar of the requirments of participating doctors I am not going to comment on it.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”