Montel's announcement

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
EJC
Family Elder

Re: Montel's announcement

Post by EJC »

Well I've just watched the clip and I think it came across as quite a reasonable interview. The only thing that made me feel uncomfortable is the suggestion that other centres are taking advantage of people.

I don't disagree with the statement, I disagree with the way he made it as it infers that by default ANY centre outside the USA is ripping people off.

Still, I think he provided a good explanation of what CCSVI for the purposes of consumption by the masses.

I'm English, but I know who Montel and Dr Oz are, this is advertising on a massive scale.
Amir
Family Elder

Post by Amir »

EJC wrote:Well I've just watched the clip and I think it came across as quite a reasonable interview. The only thing that made me feel uncomfortable is the suggestion that other centres are taking advantage of people.

I don't disagree with the statement, I disagree with the way he made it as it infers that by default ANY centre outside the USA is ripping people off.

Still, I think he provided a good explanation of what CCSVI for the purposes of consumption by the masses.

I'm English, but I know who Montel and Dr Oz are, this is advertising on a massive scale.
Montel quoted 40 to 50 thousand dollars as rip off prices being charged overseas is out of the blue. I think the costs are generally about a quarter to a fifth of that in other countries which include, The UK, Bulgaria and Poland. In Egypt where one of the foremost practitioners operates charges $7,500 for the whole procedure!
eric593
Family Elder

Post by eric593 »

Amir wrote: In Egypt where one of the foremost practitioners operates charges $7,500 for the whole procedure!
You mean with the guy who admitted that he wasn't even licensed to practice medicine in Egypt but was performing angio on foreigners anyway?
Amir
Family Elder

Post by Amir »

eric593 wrote:
Amir wrote: In Egypt where one of the foremost practitioners operates charges $7,500 for the whole procedure!
You mean with the guy who admitted that he wasn't even licensed to practice medicine in Egypt but was performing angio on foreigners anyway?
And Dr. Sclafani invited him to New York to teach American doctors!

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”