Discrepency between videos - NMSS cuts out part of video?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Fernie12
Family Member

Discrepency between videos - NMSS cuts out part of video?

Post by Fernie12 »

This is pretty interesting from CCSVI Brockville on Facebook. Anyone else notice the discrepancy in time when they posted the video? I seem to remember something of the sort last year...

++++++++++++
Video and Transcript. Zivadinov discussing problems with testing in Buffalo CCSVI study.

Zivadinov quote from American Academy of Neurology Conference 2010

This study is the one completed in 2009. The results are recently getting press, because the results have just been published in medical journals.

From Zivadinov's video (transcribed by Amy Preston): From Reporter: May I just ask a follow-up? Um It has to do with the 500. You mentioned testing difficulties. What did that mean and could that affect the prevalence rates that you’ve discovered as opposed to some of the other centres?

Zivadinov: “Thank-you for the opportunity for asking this and answering this question because this is something that clearly we did not speak about until now and will be in our clearly peer reviewed paper when we’ll be published. But we believe strongly that the type of the machine you are using is very important for determining certain structures.

The deep cerebral structures are very difficult to determine if not with some specific technology that Dr. Zamboni actually developed and is now commercializing through a commercial company and we believe that this is one of the reasons why our prevalence in certain, in this criteria was definitely lower than in Dr. Zamboni’s work.

We have some experience by using this new technology that has been developed in the meantime. And we see substantially different results. I also want to point out that the training and the reproducibility of scan/ rescan tests in Doppler will be essential because you know that definitely may alter the prevalence of the disease and that’s why I strongly believe that only multi tests will be able to show whether there is you know certain confidence that diagnosis is met.
Fernie12
Family Member

Post by Fernie12 »

Basically from 0:37 to 1:58 was omitted in the originally posted videos (after the live press conference).

Here is what they posted:

You can see at the end of this video, some one cut the rest of the original one...
leetz
Family Elder

hmmmmmmmmmm

Post by leetz »

does not shock me at all!
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Seems to me like the good Dr. Z. was trying not to admit that the machine that the other Dr. Z. had invented was actually better at diagnosing 'MS' than the McDonald criteria! It might give them an unfair commercial edge. Maybe he holds shares...
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)