2nd Annual CCSVI Symposium in NYC July 15-17

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Would you be interested in attending a patient day without cost?

yes
81%
no
11%
maybe
9%

Total votes: 47

pklittle
Family Elder

Post by pklittle »

Thanks Dr. S. btw, I forwarded the information/link about the symposium to my local IR, in hopes that he will attend. He told me at my last US appt. recently that he has very high regard for you. :D
KikiT
Family Member

Post by KikiT »

Does anyone have a list of patients attending?? Not real names, our TIMS names would be more recognizable? Maybe we should wear 2 name badges.
I just booked a room.for Thursday night....very$$$ think of it as my LIBERATION VACATION CELEBRATION!
Anyone going from Thursday??

Kiki
CenterOfGravity
Family Member

Post by CenterOfGravity »

Oh what unfortunate timing, I am flying to NJ/NY that weekend. I don't think I can change all my plans to leave 2 days earlier. I look forward to hearing about it though!
LauraV
Family Member

Post by LauraV »

Kiki,
Love the idea of the name tags. I'm fortunate that I live close by so I'll just drive in Friday. Hope to meet you and our other TIMS members then.
Laura
KikiT
Family Member

Post by KikiT »

Yes Laura
I live close enough also, LI. I can't get going in the mornings so this was a good excuse to see a play Thursday night and just wake up and scoot downstairs. I should even have time to comb my hair!LOL

Kiki
pklittle
Family Elder

Post by pklittle »

How can one remove their name from the list? I previously registered for the patients day.
Ironically, I don't feel well enough to go (due to MS!!). That plus the fact that the hotel rate is very high as I didn't get one of the rooms with the lower rate.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

for what it's worth, I used Hotwire to book my hotel. I'm up the street but not far and definitely cheaper.

Hope you feel better, pklittle.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

we need nametags with the TIMS logo on them! :)
Icechick
Getting to Know You...

Post by Icechick »

I will be there and will have a table for the CCSVI Alliance. Be sure to stop by and say hi!

Christine R.
dlb
Family Elder

Post by dlb »

pklittle wrote:How can one remove their name from the list? I previously registered for the patients day.
Ironically, I don't feel well enough to go (due to MS!!). That plus the fact that the hotel rate is very high as I didn't get one of the rooms with the lower rate.
Sorry you aren't feeling up to the trip pklittle....

How does one know if they have made the attendance list? I filled the form & asked for a confirmation.... Then filled the form a second time for my husband who was able to get to NY in time as well. Again I asked for a confirmation but have rec'd no notice that we are able to attend. Have to be in NY until the 23rd, so booking hotels is dependent on this information.... Can anyone help?
drsclafani
Family Elder

Post by drsclafani »

dlb wrote:
pklittle wrote:How can one remove their name from the list? I previously registered for the patients day.
Sorry you aren't feeling up to the trip pklittle....

How does one know if they have made the attendance list? I filled the form & asked for a confirmation.... Then filled the form a second time for my husband who was able to get to NY in time as well. Again I asked for a confirmation but have rec'd no notice that we are able to attend. Have to be in NY until the 23rd, so booking hotels is dependent on this information.... Can anyone help?
The room is underregistered and there will be no problem for those interested in attending.
i will get further information

DrS
bestadmom
Family Elder

Post by bestadmom »

If you haven't done so already, don't forget to register for Dr. Sclafani's FREE full day patient symposium. Here's the link - http://ccsvisymposium.com/ Click on the patient link on the right.

Please CROSSPOST!!!
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

There were some confirmations sent out on June 20th. (I got two, but they both landed in my spam folder so check there....)
bestadmom
Family Elder

Post by bestadmom »

I registered twice, called to confirm and they said do it again, and got nothing. I bet I'm not on the list!
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

huh! Here's what the confirmation said:
RE: MS Education Day RSVP

Thank you for your RSVP.

Thanks!
Blanca Quiñones
Registration Coordinator
Complete Conference Management