No new lesions on last MRI

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
sofia
Family Elder

No new lesions on last MRI

Post by sofia »

I have not posted on here for a while. When I was poorly I ha som much time to stay online, as most of my day was spent on the sofa in front of the telly, with my net book on my knee.

I had a MRI January 2010, I was at the time really week, and getting worse all the time. I had liberation done in Bulgaria mid may 2010. After procedure I was getting better and better all the time, few set backs if I did to much, or if I was worn down with flu or cold. But always back to getting stronger and stronger.

I went back to work after more then two years away, I have been working now for more then six months. I have to young kids and a busy life. And I can cope!!!

I had a new MRI taken this July, and I got the results today. No new lesions!
And I think it is great!
So 18 months between the scans, and liberation 14 months before last scan, and no ms progression. That has never happened before in the ten years I've had this horrible diagnosis.

It sure made a huge difference on my quality of life having this operation.
<div>I have lived with ms for 8 years. The last year has been hell, I've gone from shite to even worse every single month, until my liberation in May. </div>
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

thats great sofia, im kinda in the same position, sitting on a couch, watching tv, and going on my laptop all day

its good to hear no new lesions and your benefits you are seeing
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Really great news, sofia!!