Charity Skydive for MS

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Badger
Family Elder

Charity Skydive for MS

Post by Badger »

:-D As an ex CCSVI participant I have moved on to the next step of trying to overcome MS and this comes in the shape of a skydive.

All of the money raised will go to the Anne Rowling Neurology Clinic and more can be found here:

https://edinburghuni.workwithus.org/Fun ... ?page=7067
<em>Badger
RRMS 2004</em>
Appt Katowice 23/24th March
hargarah
Family Member

Re: Charity Skydive for MS

Post by hargarah »

Let's get Dr. Freedman to jump! And render his parachute inactive...oops :)
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

The Anne Rowling Clinic has been made possible thanks to a £10 million donation from the author J K Rowling. The Clinic, named after the Ms Rowling’s mother, who died of multiple sclerosis aged 45, will focus on patient-based studies to help find treatments that could slow progression of the disease, working towards the eventual aim of stopping and reversing it.

Work at the clinic will also provide insight into other degenerative neurological conditions, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease and motor neurone disease. As with multiple sclerosis, all of these disorders are progressive and incurable.

Thank you for supporting me in my fundraising challenge.
That is awesome! Have you skydived before?
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

I think I could live out my entire life without seeing the world come at me at 200mph and not feel like I missed anything. Maybe I'll donate a few bucks but I don't plan on taking the plunge myself. :-)

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”