CCSVI and TV coverage in Australia!!!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
MsMezza
Getting to Know You...

CCSVI and TV coverage in Australia!!!

Post by MsMezza »

http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/v ... sufferers/

CCSVI was finally covered on Australian TV!
Cece
Family Elder

Re: CCSVI and TV coverage in Australia!!!

Post by Cece »

I thought it told the story well. Maybe the media in Australia is not as sensationalistic as the media in the US or Canada. They presented it as new but scientifically rooted, and they covered MS well too. It was something to watch the woman in her forties in a wheelchair watching video of her younger self. Heart-tugs. The singer, Chrissie, has such a beautiful voice. And to hear her say that she had expected to be in a wheelchair in 3-4 years and now doesn't expect that - it is beautiful to have hope and it is beautiful if that is what happens, if we are able to change the trajectory of where our disease was taking us. A third woman, too, was talking about how she saw the colors outside and wanted her kids to come and see and to them it was normal - that is exactly what I experienced too. A much brighter, beautiful, saturated world.
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

The sermon at church today was on hope.
MarkW
Family Elder

Post by MarkW »

Great to have this TV piece. Well done to those who orchestrated it. Let's pass the link around so everyone gets the message. I am including it in a letter to my UK Member of Parliament. How can you spread the word on CCSVI this week?
MarkW
Mark Walker - Oxfordshire, England. Retired Industrial Pharmacist. 24 years of study about MS.
CCSVI Comments:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/8359854/MS-experts-in-Britain-have-to-open-their-minds.html
hwebb
Family Elder

Post by hwebb »

A third woman, too, was talking about how she saw the colors outside and wanted her kids to come and see and to them it was normal - that is exactly what I experienced too.
That woman was Kerri Cassidy - of CCSVI Australia