HOPE AND CONCERN: Dr. Rosa’s Guided Image Upright MRI's

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Sharon
Family Elder

Re: HOPE AND CONCERN: Dr. Rosa’s Guided Image Upright MRI's

Post by Sharon »

Nice to hear from you Rogan! It has been awhile ...

Thanks so much for listening to the Rosa interview and for your kind comments. Rosa is an incredible, passionate gentleman. He will be a "player" in the future of therapies for neurological disease.

Hope all is well in your world.
Kindest regards,
Sharon
daniel
Family Elder

Post by daniel »

I just want to give a quick update with my story:

I was first adjusted by Dr Rosa late Oct of 2015 (last year). The results were incredible and even opened up my blocked jugular veins without needing the veinoplasty surgery again! I've had much more energy and my bodily sensations have been gradually returning over the past year. The first adjust held for about 2-3 months, and then 1 month, and then less and less until I wasn't even surviving the car ride back home after the adjustments...

This lead me to look for permanent atlas/c1 adjustments and I found it via an 'atlasprofilax' procedure. I feel much more confident with my neck now and not like I need to protect it every second of every day and can just live my life fully now while remaining in alignment :D I'm still going to the gym doing cardio daily along with 20min sauna sessions 6x/week to make sure my blood keeps flowing. Just wanted to pass on the news in case others have been experiencing similar issues having their AO adjustment hold.
frodo
Family Elder

Post by frodo »

daniel wrote:I just want to give a quick update with my story:

I was first adjusted by Dr Rosa late Oct of 2015 (last year). The results were incredible and even opened up my blocked jugular veins without needing the veinoplasty surgery again! I've had much more energy and my bodily sensations have been gradually returning over the past year. The first adjust held for about 2-3 months, and then 1 month, and then less and less until I wasn't even surviving the car ride back home after the adjustments...

This lead me to look for permanent atlas/c1 adjustments and I found it via an 'atlasprofilax' procedure. I feel much more confident with my neck now and not like I need to protect it every second of every day and can just live my life fully now while remaining in alignment :D I'm still going to the gym doing cardio daily along with 20min sauna sessions 6x/week to make sure my blood keeps flowing. Just wanted to pass on the news in case others have been experiencing similar issues having their AO adjustment hold.
Thanks for sharing your story, Daniel.

Just a question. What is the Atlasprofilax procedure? And does Dr. Rosa advocate for it? thanks.
daniel
Family Elder

Post by daniel »

frodo wrote:

Just a question. What is the Atlasprofilax procedure? And does Dr. Rosa advocate for it? thanks.

And another update... unfortunately the atlasprofilax adjustment didn't end up holding for me either. In my particular I'm GUESSING my muscle imbalances are built up tension was/is too great and my adjustment keeps coming out. I BELIEVE every time I've gone to get re-adjusted has caused my connective tissues to weaken and subsequently hold my alignment less and less. I cannot currently recommend anyone go for repeated adjustments even if they seem to work miraculously. My current goal is to try to find and remove and built-up tension I have in my body and hopefully go for one final adjustment afterwards in the hopes that my connective tissues will have built up a bit since my last adjustment and be able to hold the adjustment.... otherwise I'm totally lost and very frustrated.

I'm also giving Dr. Valter Longo's 5 day fasting mimicking protocol a try to see if that'll help with regeneration....
daniel
Family Elder

Post by daniel »

daniel wrote:
frodo wrote:

And another update... unfortunately the atlasprofilax adjustment didn't end up holding for me either. In my particular I'm GUESSING my muscle imbalances are built up tension was/is too great and my adjustment keeps coming out. I BELIEVE every time I've gone to get re-adjusted has caused my connective tissues to weaken and subsequently hold my alignment less and less. I cannot currently recommend anyone go for repeated adjustments even if they seem to work miraculously. My current goal is to try to find and remove and built-up tension I have in my body and hopefully go for one final adjustment afterwards in the hopes that my connective tissues will have built up a bit since my last adjustment and be able to hold the adjustment.... otherwise I'm totally lost and very frustrated.

I'm also giving Dr. Valter Longo's 5 day fasting mimicking protocol a try to see if that'll help with regeneration....
Please don't take my thoughts as medical advice. I'm sorry I ever doubted Dr. Rosa, but he adjusted my neck again and everything started to get better once again. My current ideas I have for healing/keeping in alignment are... get regular massages and practice the alexander technique to try to calm my muscle tension, and possibly look at regenerative stem cell therapies to strengthen my neck more.... I guess more time to try focus on healing
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

I would have hoped there was an operation by now, where the ATLAS was replaced by titanium. I would have also thought traumatic surgeons would have relpaced parts of the spine, but in both cases you would have to work around blood and nerve vessels like they do for knee surgery. Plus you would have the brain to contend with.

The balance and lack of neck pain could be totally amazing.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

daniel wrote:
daniel wrote:
frodo wrote:

Please don't take my thoughts as medical advice. I'm sorry I ever doubted Dr. Rosa, but he adjusted my neck again and everything started to get better once again. My current ideas I have for healing/keeping in alignment are... get regular massages and practice the alexander technique to try to calm my muscle tension, and possibly look at regenerative stem cell therapies to strengthen my neck more.... I guess more time to try focus on healing
I think MS Progression centers on the spine/vertebral column. At first if there is a problem with fluid obstruction (blood CCSVI or cerebral spinal fluid - RRMS) eventually the body structure is compromised which puts more and more pressure on the spine. (See Positive Feedback Loop). The Autonomic Nervous System leads from the spine.
Impulses from the Autonomic Nervous System are disturbed resulting in dysfunction of the excretory function and eyes (for example). The relief of blood flow or cerebrospinal flow may lead only to minimal recovery of symptoms after they have become more generalized through the Autonomic Nervous System and spinal cord.

Solutions? Continue vertebral alignments. Keep the spine and body flexible. Regular massages. Non inflammatory diet should reduce body tension and muscle cramps, including muscle spasms impacting the vascular system which impede fluid flow. (Scott1 explains how cellular inflammation causes release of calcium which triggers muscle cramps. I had a recent setback after ignoring my diet during a 6 week trip to Spain. It's hard to believe eating foods which are "toxic' for me - glutens, milk product etc - should increase body tension and all the ills which accompany it. So diet does matter.)

www.mscureenigmas.net/

Best regards, Vesta