plz ccsvi treatment in california?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
wyndells99

plz ccsvi treatment in california?

Post by wyndells99 »

hi all i would really like to know all places in california where to get ccsvi treatment
clinic or doctor im starting to become disabled and have all symptoms. i need to get it done asap!
you can email me wyndells99@yahoo.com
thank you very much
wyndell
PointsNorth
Family Elder

Re: plz ccsvi treatment in california?

Post by PointsNorth »

Hi W, you are in luck. I will send you an email.

PN
Albany 2010. Brooklyn 2011
Hayes inspired Calcitriol+D3 2013-2014
Coimbra Protocol 2014-16
DrG B12 Transdermal Spray 2014-16
Progesterone 2015-16
Low-Dose Immunotherapy 2015-16
My Current Regimen http://www.thisisms.com/forum/regimens-f22/topic25634.html
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Wishing you the best. Some California IRs are Dr. Ponec and Dr. Saxon at Del Mar Vein Care and Dr. Arata at Synergy.

When you say you have all the symptoms, do you mean CCSVI symptoms? Cold feet (autonomic nervous system dysfunction), fatigue, cogfog, weakness, and vision issues have been suggested as CCSVI syndrome symptoms, distinguishable from MS symptoms and potentially alleviated by the procedure.
wyndells99

Post by wyndells99 »

yeah i have all ccsvi symptoms and they getting worst
MarkW
Family Elder

Post by MarkW »

Hope you will read:
http://www.thisisms.com/forum/chronic-c ... 18063.html
Kind regards,
MarkW
----------------------------
People with MS and their carers must understand that unless an invasive diagnostic procedure using CATHERTER VENOGRAPHY and INTRAVASCULAR ULTRASOUND in combination and performed by an EXPERIENCED INTERVENTIONALIST your diagnosis does not meet the gold standard. Both tools are required to diagnose all occurances of CCSVI syndrome (including webs and septums) in your neck and trunk. IVUS is also a crucial tool for your Interventionalist to use in order to determine the correct size of balloon for your vein valve.
I realise that many pwMS are struggling financially to have the diagnosis and are spending their scarce savings on this procedure. If you can only afford one procedure I hope you can get to one of these clinics. My findings on 24-September-2012 are that these 8 clinics are known to use the best diagnostic tools in patients including IVUS. The use of IVUS may involve an extra charge and should be agreed with the Interventionalist/Clinic. The clinics are:
Country...............Location....................Interventionalist...................Clinic
USA....................Brooklyn, NY...............Dr Salvatore Sclafani..............American Access Care
USA....................Evanston, IL.............. Dr Hector Ferral....................NorthShore University HealthSystem
USA....................Minneapolis, MN..........Dr Michael Cumming...............HCMC Hospital
USA....................Newport Beach, CA.......Dr Mike Arata.......................Synergy Health
Belguim...............Aalst........................Dr Beelen............................OLV Hospital
Poland................Grodzisk Mazowiecki .....Dr Zarebinski + Dr. Pawluczuk....Ameds Centrum
Poland................Warsaw.....................Dr Kielar + Dr Jaworski............Medicover Hospital
UK (Scotland)........Edinburgh...................Mr Donald Reid....................Essential Health Clinic
My personal recommendation is not to fly for 20 days after the procedure, especially if you have any incidence of thrombosis in your family.
--------------------------------
Mark Walker - Oxfordshire, England. Retired Industrial Pharmacist. 24 years of study about MS.
CCSVI Comments:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/8359854/MS-experts-in-Britain-have-to-open-their-minds.html
wyndells99

Post by wyndells99 »

thank you guys but i cant afford it do you know any credit unions or somewhere where i cant like 10000 dollars so i can get the ccsvi procedure?
thank you so much
wyndell