Ryszard Wiercinski – “My Suicide” - A story about......

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
muse
Family Elder

Ryszard Wiercinski – “My Suicide” - A story about......

Post by muse »

...the worst form of human failure, a story about the wretched state of our society, a story about a professional guild which once was sworn in to save life and where now the medical Establishment is failing in nearly every possible way.

Ryszard Wiercinski, born 23. June 1955 – ...I don’t know whether he will be still ‘alive’ when I put the emails I received on Saturday the 1th of December on this page but Ryszard (Rici) asked me to share his last thought with you. Arne :cry:

read more:
"MS" doesn't exist! - CCSVI dx Nov.2009, 1. angio LVJ & RVJ June 2010, 2. angio RVJ April 2011, January 2012 2. restenosis, reversed after ~1 year intake of high dosage Magnesium only. ThisIsCCSVIinMS: http://tinyurl.com/nwy5x58
Robnl
Family Elder

Re: Ryszard Wiercinski – “My Suicide” - A story about......

Post by Robnl »

shocking and sad..... :cry:
dania
Family Elder

Post by dania »

Thanks Arne for sharing. Very sad but I believe it must be made public. We need people to see what many of us are left with no choice but this.
Lety
Family Member

Post by Lety »

it is terrible
I can not believe it, there are no words that could describe how sad this is, it's shocking
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Does anyone here know him in person?
This is very sad, and I would hope there is someone aware of this who is physically nearby and can provide hope. Or contact authorities.
Is this his facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/ryszard.wiercinski
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

edited

Ok, there's an address. I don't know if it's current. Let's get the information to someone who can help?
Last edited by Cece on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muse
Family Elder

Post by muse »

Franz Schelling wrote me that Ryszard was found and that he is still alive. So far I couldn’t get any further reliable information about his health condition, sorry. Arne
p.s. Yes, that’s Ryszard’s fb-page.
"MS" doesn't exist! - CCSVI dx Nov.2009, 1. angio LVJ & RVJ June 2010, 2. angio RVJ April 2011, January 2012 2. restenosis, reversed after ~1 year intake of high dosage Magnesium only. ThisIsCCSVIinMS: http://tinyurl.com/nwy5x58
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

That's good news. I'm worried still. Thanks for letting us know, Arne.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Rici, Bronic and I send you our thoughts, prayers, and love.
muse
Family Elder

Post by muse »

Bit more background - Ryszard was the first „MS“ patient who got diagnosed with - & treaded for CCSVI in Europe by Prof Marian Simka in 2009. At the beginning he was doing fine but some time later he restenosed. As long as I know him (since early 2009) he was fighting against the med. establishment to get proper CCSVI-diagnosis/treatment done in his homeland not just for himself but also for his fellow countrymen. All what happened regarding CCSVI in Poland mostly happened because of him and during this time he had several treatments. One was an open surgery done in Israel. During this time he also developed skin and bone cancer most likely caused by this “new” recycled MS-drug called GILENYA (fingolimod), which he was on as a participant in a clinical drug trial (NOVARTIS) some years ago.
NOW, after Ryszard did commit suicide and they found him unconscious the med. establishment is doing EVERYTHING to keep him “alive” – Criminal Bastards! :evil:
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

my prayers for him to be in a better place here or in the after life. what a dirty shame all this has happened. and, i agree wholeheartedly with you muse---Criminal Bastards!
Amir
Family Elder

Post by Amir »

For the newly diagnosed please read this link and all the links on it for your self preservation:
http://www.thisisms.com/forum/chronic-c ... 21272.html
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Hi
I live.
The police found me unconscious, the journalist informed the police. I thought he read my e-mail on Monday, and read it on Sunday.....
I ended up to 9 days in the hospital, then for 7 days at a psychiatric hospital for observation if I'm normal...
I left without treatment. I left without treatment, which did not agree. Subject to the decision of the judge. They have 10 days to decide.
Tks & regards
Rici
EJC
Family Elder

Post by EJC »

Nice to hear you're still with us Rici.

Keep fighting.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Oh Rici, thank you for stopping by to let us know how you're doing. Be strong. And remember that Bronic and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Christmas blessings to you.