Understanding Multiple Sclerosis

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
MrSuccess
Family Elder

Re: Understanding Multiple Sclerosis

Post by MrSuccess »

they say it causes blindness ....... be careful to stop when you only need glasses :lol:

MrSuccess
ANothingNobody
Getting to Know You...

Post by ANothingNobody »

CureOrBust wrote:AAnythingNobody, You are here I would assume because you have MS. As Such, you have a disease. I am sure you have posted at one time that all disease is caused by sin. Obviously by your own beliefs O:-), you are clearly a "sinner" [-X. From this logic, you are doing the devils work :twisted: , and so should not be listened. %-( :-@ by anyone wishing to follow the path of the righteous.
Why do people post without reading the thread first?
I suffered with a PPMS-like condition for almost five years, but cured myself with proper sunlight exposure, halting masturbation, and removing the mechanical circumstances/habits/practices that caused fluid shifts in my spinal canal (damaging my cord).
I'll add that my physical ailment was a combination of kundalini-related changes mixed with PPMS-like mechanical degradation brought about by a total lack of sunlight exposure and exceedingly shameful indulgence in masturbation (partly from depression). I have certain anatomical predispositions including hypoplasia of one ascending lumbar vein confirmed by Dr. Sclafani.

Here is the essential truth in two verses with great specificity.

Woe to you who drink water all the time, for you will quickly be repaid, and will become exhausted and dry for you have left the spring of life.
(Enoch 96:6)

Drinking water all the time is a eauphamism for sexual indulgence. You will exhaust your energy, dry up, and whither like I did. The spring of life is a reference to the sexual waters of the kundalini at the base of the spine.

And the righteous will be in the light of the Sun and the chosen in the light of eternal life. And there will be no end to the days of their life and the days of the Holy will be without number.
(Enoch 58:3)

The sun's energy isn't just for plants, it's also for YOU. It is the source of the universal energy called prana and it also has enormous healing power. You need to get out and harness it properly.

Here is a paper on the biochemical basis for prana:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 10LjHoLOAg
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

ANothingNobody wrote:You're reading the wrong stuff.
Never would have guessed :roll:
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)