CCSVI INTERVENTON. NOW I KNOW!!!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
MikiMar

CCSVI INTERVENTON. NOW I KNOW!!!

Post by MikiMar »

Hi

I come from Austria. I was quite skeptical before undergoing PTA. I suffer from CCSVI and I was diagnosed nearly 5 years ago.
Very confused about the treatment and potential results for years, i decided to undergo PTA in Rome.
I found a very professional Team. The neurologist, doctor Onorati spent much time with me as well as the monographer doctor Elena Righi. Finally, I met doctor Lupattelli. Everything went straightforward and I was discharged after 5 hours from the procedure.
I wish to thank Dr Lupattelli and Brain Flow team for their valuable support and...most of all... for my results!!!!
Never been so plenty of energy, my legs are no longer heavy, I can see much better and no more headache.

thanks a lot

Miki
1eye
Family Elder

Re: CCSVI INTERVENTON. NOW I KNOW!!!

Post by 1eye »

Good for you! I can see there is going to be a demographic change where suddenly Italians spend far less money on MS. 8) :lol:
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
ThisIsMA
Family Elder

Post by ThisIsMA »

Hello MikiMar,

Congratulations! This is wonderful! It is so inspiring to read about CCSVI treatments helping people.

I am convinced that CCSVI is real and I would have the procedure myself if I could afford it. Please write to us again in the future to let us know how you're doing, so that we can learn more from your experience.

I hope you have more and more improvements in future months and years.

M.A.
DX 6-09 RRMS, now SPMS
tzootsi
Family Elder

Post by tzootsi »

Great news. Can you tell us if you had MS? If so, was it RRMS, SPMS or PPMS?
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

CCSVI works for most but not all that do it. Thrilled it is working for you!!! That is great news!
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

MikiMar wrote:Never been so plenty of energy, my legs are no longer heavy, I can see much better and no more headache.
So happy for you. There is nothing like living with chronic health issues and then suddenly not living with them.

I am five years post-procedure and I am finally feeling confident that this is how it is now and that my improvements are here to stay.