Apology needed from Cheerleader and Cece

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Apology needed from Cheerleader and Cece

Post by jimmylegs »

Joan Beal left this hodgepodge of internet musings long ago to make her own way on FB, this site was essentially abandoned
you're welcome ;) http://bit.ly/2plm2OM
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

jimmylegs wrote:
Joan Beal left this hodgepodge of internet musings long ago to make her own way on FB, this site was essentially abandoned
Look at that! I didn't know how the CCSVI Facebook page got started.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

hehehe pretty deep in the vault, not surprised
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
Loriyas
Family Elder

Post by Loriyas »

Hi Ian! I miss seeing you on TIMS! I hope all is well!
Lori
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

above link is in the signature for each of cheer's posts.
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

NHE wrote:
centenarian100 wrote:
NHE wrote:Aren't most homeopathic "treatments" really placebos in the first place? That would be testing placebo against placebo.
You don't know for sure until you perform a well designed study. There is no need to prematurely disregard a treatment. It may end up unexpectedly proving you wrong. A good example would be antibiotics to treat gastric ulcers.

We could simply say that many homeopathic treatments are "unproven."
Some like to ponder the question, is the glass half empty or half full (though an engineer might say that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be)? Anyways, I ponder the question, is the empty glass truly empty or is it homeopathic? For example, an 8 oz. glass holds 236.588 mL. This volume, if water, contains 7.9x1024 water molecules. If we do a 12C dilution of the water replacing it with nothing, then we are left with just 7 water molecules plus some change. Depending on the humidity, there are likely more water molecules in 8 oz. of air. So, the glass isn't empty, it's homeopathic water and those 7 water molecules are very potent.
Greetings:

I realize it is counterintuitive to think that the greater the dilution the more powerful the homeopathic remedy but that is true. One needs to look beyond the molecular level, molecules are composed of atoms, electrons, neutrons etc. There has been research done on “water memory”. But I’m not competent to study or explain that and don’t need to. I work from experience, practice.

In France 30CH is the most powerful remedy one can buy over the counter, that is even more “diluted” and powerful than the 12CH to which you refer. Unfortunately I don’t have a homeopath now here in France, I get occasional advice from my SF naturopath and have enough personal history to help myself.

I would suggest that you experiment on yourself by using Oscillococcinum by Boiron you can buy now at a Health Food Store. A normal treatment is 2 tubes a day for 3 days. Keep a tube with you at all times. At first signs of a virus – sore throat, sneezing etc even depression – take a dose by emptying the contents of the tube under your tongue (don’t touch the pellets!). Make certain there is no taste in your mouth, take the dose at least 15 minutes before putting a taste in your mouth and 30 minutes after.

Now, this remedy is not specific to an individual, it will work on everyone to prevent a virus from making you sick. Once the cold or flu really gets going, it won’t help. (Then you need a Professional interview of exact symptoms.) But at first HINT of a sore throat, take the remedy and it will disappear in a few hours. Taken in the evening it will be gone the next morning. I recommend taking a second dose the next morning just to make sure you’ve headed off the sore throat etc. (My husband now listens to me to stabilize the treatment. His habit mid winter would be to declare himself cured the next morning, take off in the cold rain and by evening symptoms return which are harder to shake off.)

Even if the virus “gets you”, the illness will be greatly attenuated. You go through all the stages but in a mild form. It works great for children.

Now, my experience is that anti-biotics antidote the remedy for me. So do steroids. I need to avoid coffee when I’m fighting off a virus. My husband can still drink coffee, he takes Mopral for stomach reflux and a thyroid medication, none of which antidote the remedy. If someone is taking a heavy duty DMD maybe Oscillococcinum won’t work. I don't know.

Since I started using this remedy I no longer suffer from sore throats, colds, flus (although 2 years ago I antidoted it with an antibiotic and steroid throat spray and really suffered the consequences.) So try it out, it can’t hurt you and may free you for the rest of your life. And then maybe you will stop obsessing on the molecular aspect of the remedy.

Best regards,

Vesta
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

The problem with tysabri is that 1) it does not have good evidence in progressive multiple sclerosis, 2) It carries significant risk, and 3) it does not treat long standing fixed disability or subjective multiple sclerosis symptoms (fatigue, pain, etc).
Number 2 outweighs the others one google-plex to one. Especially when the risk is death. I think the actions of the FDA in allowing this drug to be sold are a crime against humanity. Is one person's life cheaper than others? If one person is dead, and the risk is that stopping this drug will kill you, how do you feel about staying on it? Happy to continue? Or trapped by a so-called treatment into giving money to the vendors for the rest of your life, or dying of an EVB or PML re-infection?
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Cece wrote:
jimmylegs wrote:
Look at that! I didn't know how the CCSVI Facebook page got started.
Someone at bit.ly doesn't seem to want me to see this page.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

1eye wrote:Someone at bit.ly doesn't seem to want me to see this page.
Try this link.

http://www.thisisms.com/forum/chronic-c ... tml#p64500

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”