TVAM and stem cells?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
ksher

TVAM and stem cells?

Post by ksher »

Would love to talk to someone who has had this procedure done recently about what it is and how it went. Has anyone here had it done in the last six months?
1eye
Family Elder

Re: TVAM and stem cells?

Post by 1eye »

I thought this forum was for discussion of CCSVI. Perhaps you should post in the "General" forum.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
vesta
Family Elder

Re: TVAM and stem cells?

Post by vesta »

1eye wrote:I thought this forum was for discussion of CCSVI. Perhaps you should post in the "General" forum.
TVAM is CCSVI and it is entirely appropriate to be discussed here. Consider this research title Transvascular autonomic modulation: a modified balloon angioplasty technique for the treatment of autonomic dysfunction in multiple sclerosis patients.

See Dr. Arata's work as well as Dr Owiesy. They provide the missing link of angioplasty's impact on the autonomic nervous system coupled with opening blood flow which helps explain the problems in CCSVI-MS research.

Best regards, Vesta