My friend James at Stanford

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
skydog
Family Elder

Post by skydog »

Lew No follow up scheduled yet. I do hope soon... Rokkit, Yes you are reading it right. James was pretty jazzed about what was seen in the MRI'S not sure what it means as far as the overall picture at this point , but it does make the future look brighter. Hope for the best for all of our sakes. peace, Mark
skydog
Family Elder

Post by skydog »

We could all use a little of James new found spirit. He let me know that he is feeling better Big Time! Might be slow in recovering his lost mobility but he is definitely more positive about what the future has to offer. He is sleeping better than he has in years. The numerous nightly pee breaks are down to just one or two. Wow! This used to be one of his biggest complaints and reasons for not sleeping. His aches and pains have been diminishing as well. He wishes us all the best for this holiday season. Cheers, Mark
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

Mark -

Great report from James - thanks for updating us.
MaggieMae
Family Elder

Post by MaggieMae »

I can feel his joy (through your words) and it warms my heart. My Christmas wish is hope and relief for all those who suffer from this dreadful disease.
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Post by mrhodes40 »

He let me know that he is feeling better Big Time! Might be slow in recovering his lost mobility but he is definitely more positive about what the future has to offer. He is sleeping better than he has in years. The numerous nightly pee breaks are down to just one or two. Wow
Mark, how nice for your friend. This is good news! I could have written that myself in my own update. "Slow in recovering lost mobiity" Yes that is true for me also, still an edss of 6.
I'm not offering medical advice, I am just a patient too! Talk to your doctor about what is best for you...
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-7318-0.html This is my regimen thread
http://www.ccsvibook.com Read my book published by McFarland Health topics
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Great news Mark!! Maybe mobility is the last thing to recover....I so hope you can recover that lost mobility one day x

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”