For Holly...

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Post by mrhodes40 »

God Bless Holly! She was so excited to be a pioneer in this field to be part of the research and to participate in this work! She has always been a tireless and kind TIMS member always a kind word and always a diplomat if things were heating up as they sometimes do on TIMS.

She has been a good friend to me and we were "research buddies" because we both have spasm issues to cure, so we tried all kinds of things, even into some wild things like vinegar! I have always felt I had a good friend in Holly.

As for CCSVI she has always been happy that she had an opportunity to participate in this work and I know for sure she felt like I do in that we both always felt that even given the risk of it being a new approach and a new idea we were glad to step up to that plate and be part of the work, both of us felt happy to contribute in any way that we could.

I am devastated at the possible loss of my friend, a woman I never saw in person but whose heart I loved. Best wishes to my friend Holly! may she have peace and comfort whatever happens in the coming days.
marie
I'm not offering medical advice, I am just a patient too! Talk to your doctor about what is best for you...
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-7318-0.html This is my regimen thread
http://www.ccsvibook.com Read my book published by McFarland Health topics
notasperfectasyou
Family Elder

Post by notasperfectasyou »

My prayers to Holly, her family and all who share her spirit. We are because we believe. Ken
It would be really nice to be able to put links in here

If I have included a bad link, google the word "Scholar", click link for "Google Scholar". Search for the name of the paper and author in Google Scholar.
Axiom
Family Member

Post by Axiom »

Prayers for peace and comfort are being sent to Holly's family and the many people she has touched.
radar22
Getting to Know You...

Post by radar22 »

HIGH ALTITUDE HUGS HOLLY!!!!!
Jamie
Family Elder

Post by Jamie »

I've just told Melissa and she is extremely upset.

To Holly's family: Her actions directly lead to a stranger thousands of miles away getting her life back. Her bravery and good humour and willingness to share helped many, even if they never told her.

We'll both shed a tear for Holly and will remember her fondly as a friend, despite never having met in person, in many ways people share more on here than they are likely to do face to face, its wrong to say you can't know someone from the internet.
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

Okay, I may be wrong, but I read Sharon's post and she said the family would call with any changes, so maybe there still is a bit of hope?
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

Okay, I may be wrong, but I read Sharon's post and she said the family would call with any changes, so maybe there still is a bit of hope?
No, I am sorry to say. Holly is being kept comfortable until another sister arrives to be with Holly one last time. Trudi will call me when Holly has moved on to her place in heaven.

Sharon
chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

Last edited by chrishasms on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bestadmom
Family Elder

Post by bestadmom »

This is a very sad day for me and for all of us here. I don't know what to say. Holly, I'll miss your presence.

Michelle
chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

I am so very sorry.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

just in tears.
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

I am so sad tonight....what else is there to say.

My prayers go out to Holly and her family.

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
CureIous
Family Elder

Post by CureIous »

I had 4 people on my list for my friend to call post-op. Mom, wife, Holly, and Sharon. I still have her in my address book. Sure did have a great conversation with her on the way back from Stanford, along with Sharon.

What a great great woman. Much sadness. I can't believe it. So sorry to her family, she was a great asset to the community here.

I'll leave her # in my phone to remind me of her every time I scroll through the list...

Mark.
RRMS Dx'd 2007, first episode 2004. Bilateral stent placement, 3 on left, 1 stent on right, at Stanford August 2009. Watch my operation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwc6QlLVtko, Virtually symptom free since, no relap
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Post by mrhodes40 »

She was a cheerleader to everyone, always encouraging. It is just in my mind all the time God bless her and her dear ones
I'm not offering medical advice, I am just a patient too! Talk to your doctor about what is best for you...
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-7318-0.html This is my regimen thread
http://www.ccsvibook.com Read my book published by McFarland Health topics

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”