Anybody going to be at Stanford the 1st week in November?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
catfreak
Family Elder

Anybody going to be at Stanford the 1st week in November?

Post by catfreak »

I go back for my followup on the 3rd.

My husband and I would love to meet others who are there.

Cat
Last edited by catfreak on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Sorry, bumping this up just in case someone has an appointment the same time.

Cat :D :D

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
CureIous
Family Elder

Post by CureIous »

I could reschedule! I almost got this coumadin thing licked, whats a month among friends? :)
RRMS Dx'd 2007, first episode 2004. Bilateral stent placement, 3 on left, 1 stent on right, at Stanford August 2009. Watch my operation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwc6QlLVtko, Virtually symptom free since, no relap
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

If I could, I'd be there to meet you two! Maybe someday?
Rhonda~
Treated by Dake 10/19/09, McGuckin 4/25/11 and 3/9/12- blockages in both IJVs, azy, L-iliac, L-renal veins. CCSVI changed my life and disease.
CNClear
Family Member

Post by CNClear »

Maybe me!
I have good news… ALEX CALLED!!!! Now I wait for Dake's call, I FedEx'd my stuff for his perusal and Alex said it looks like the end of November for me!!! I'm going to tell her to put me on the waiting list for cancellations tho...My symptoms have been getting worse and my MRI in June showed nothing active, but a few additional lesions over the last year. So....??? (Isn't that the criteria for moving you from RRMS to Secondary? Does anybody know? I thought I heard/read that if your symptoms are getting worse but you have no active lesions...that means secondary....) I'm scared something might not 'remit' before i can get to Dake, causing damage that wont be reversible at all...

Maybe I'm just freaking myself out...thinking too much...but I'm sure you probably understand how when you don't feel good and the fatigue has really got you...well, i get depressed, of course, and then my mind starts playing the 'what if' game...gotta stop that...and just be happy that we all have this to look forward to!!

Keep on keepin' on!

Lisa, aka CNClear
RRMS dx 1983, age 50
Waiting for Dake's call! (singing California, Here I come…)
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Bumping this up in case anyone is scheduled for the 1st week in November.

Cat

catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Bumping up!! Anyone!! Hello!! I go Tuesday for my follow up MRV and to see DR D.

Cat

Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Second week here. Buying my tickets after I get off of here. Just missed again!
radeck
Family Elder

Post by radeck »

I'm still hoping but not sure. If not this week hopefully next when Lew is there. Also, if any of you happen to be in the east bay during your travels, let me know if you want to meet up for a cup of coffee or EGCG ;-).
skydog
Family Elder

Post by skydog »

Rad, I would love to take you up on the offer. No scheduled time for the next appointment. Hopping very soon! I will let ya know ASAP. Are you in the east bay area? I spent allot of time in the bay area. I grew up in Nor Cal. Peace, Mark
Plant a BIG Garden Live in the Moment
radeck
Family Elder

Post by radeck »

Hi Mark, yes, Berkeley. Might not be a big detour on the way down form Oregon, and depending on other constraints I may also be able meet in SF.
skydog
Family Elder

Post by skydog »

Cool, We went the back way through Oakland the last trip down and found it much easier than the 101 traffic in the city. Cheers, Mark
Plant a BIG Garden Live in the Moment
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

We are here, got here yesterday afternoon. Halloween night is San Francisco is crazy. We are in a hotel on uni0n Square and we are staying a week.

Seeing Dr Dake on Tuesday.

Cat

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”