News from Rici, a polish patient being operated

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Edser
Family Elder

CCSVI

Post by Edser »

Good Morning TiMS & Rici,
Keep fighting Rici & i know you will because your a strong man.
Slainte Mo Chara
Edser & Anna
Never judge a Book by it's cover.
Edss Before Procedure:6
Edss After Procedure:4
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

Thanks Cah for the furher explanation of RiCi's condition.

You wrote:
On the contrary, for him this proves that the procedure is the right way as he was better when his vein was open and worse when it was blocked
RiCi is a case study - I hope he is able to find a surgeon to help him with his right vein. My best to him.

Sharon
Zeureka
Family Elder

Post by Zeureka »

Sharon wrote:Ana - did Rici say if the right was always like this or has it increased in size since the liberation on the left jugular?

Interesting -- give him my best.

Sharon
All the best to Rici ! I hope they will resolve the issue soon.
I also wonder how they could not see this problem in the first test. So could it be that it has increased in size after the left jugular liberation? Maybe they did not want to tell? Or does s.o. know?
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

Zeureka wrote:
Sharon wrote:Ana - did Rici say if the right was always like this or has it increased in size since the liberation on the left jugular?

Interesting -- give him my best.

Sharon
All the best to Rici ! I hope they will resolve the issue soon.
I also wonder how they could not see this problem in the first test. So could it be that it has increased in size after the left jugular liberation? Maybe they did not want to tell? Or does s.o. know?
As far as I understood it, they saw it while his first test in August 2009 - about 10 days after me.
He new he had some difficuilt problem.
Dr. Schelling from Austria is in touch with him.
Erika
Aug. 7, 09 Doppler Ultras. in Poland, left Jugul. valve problem, RRMS since 1996, now SPMS,
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
- Jan. 19, 11: control venography in Katowice - negative but I feel worse
Reytan
Family Member

Post by Reytan »

Rici, I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart. I hope you feel the good energy coming to you from all of us, all over the world. Thank you for all your updates and support. Keep up the faith and you will succeed. Wszystkiego najlepszego!
Last edited by Reytan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
cah
Family Elder

Post by cah »

ErikaSlovakia wrote: As far as I understood it, they saw it while his first test in August 2009 - about 10 days after me.
He new he had some difficuilt problem.
That's what he said to me on skype. They were aware of that widened vein before (or while) the first treatment, but didn't thought that it's a condition that must be treated as the blood was flowing. And now they do not know HOW to treat it...
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." Socrates
cah
Family Elder

Post by cah »

Rici just wrote this some minutes ago in a german forum (not the csvi-ms.net-forum). If I got it right he refers to Dr. Simka and the team at Katowice (he's in close contact with them):
Rici wrote:410 PwMS examined with Doppler. 403 have CCSVI.
This might be an outlook of what we can expect of the unblinding of the buffalo study... 8) :D

To spare you some time, that's 98,3%. :!:

Don't know if this should be posted elsewhere or in a new post...
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." Socrates
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

cah, I hope these figures are right ! I hope this is help for everyone ! No one should have to suffer from MS... it is torture.

ozarkcanoer
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Dear Sirs,
The first attempt was done in Katowice on October 13th, however without MRI. Then I had MRI on October 16th and procedure on November 19th . Next on December 21st in Katowice the second procedure was performed http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4845/20091221rici.jpg .
On January 4th in Katowice reflux was found. Vein is too thick and there is no functioning valve. Blood hits the hypotalamus center.
It is possible now to operate my vein in Israel as of Dr. Franz von Schelling (our good angel). Instructions. The Friday will meet regarding my case professor of vascular surgery (the owner of patents on venous valve reconstruction) and professor of radiology.
Regards,
Rici
Rokkit
Family Elder

Post by Rokkit »

Excellent news Rici! Way to keep moving forward. I hope you will keep us posted as you find out more. Lots of people here are pulling for you.
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Rokkit wrote:Excellent news Rici! Way to keep moving forward. I hope you will keep us posted as you find out more. Lots of people here are pulling for you.
tks Rokkit !
Regards
Rici
Pepe
Family Elder

Post by Pepe »

Hi Rici,

I have been following your improvements with a lot of interest since your first intervention. Thank you very much for your updates...

Could you explain why to go to Israel?
It is not possible to do it in Poland? ... or another european country?

All the best to you!
Keep posting, please!

A big hug!
Pepe.
María was Dx RRMS 1996. SPMS since 2003; Dx CCSVI by Dr. Simka on Dec.-2009; Balloon angioplasty on Jan.-2010 in Katowice (Poland); Betaseron (2000-2009); Tysabri since June 2009. BBD since 2003. IBT since Jan.-2010.
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

[quote = "Pepe"] Hi Rici,

¦ledzi³em wasze ulepszenia z du¿ym zainteresowaniem od pierwszej interwencji. Thank you very much for your updates ...

Czy móg³by Pan wyja¶niæ, dlaczego do Izraela?
Nie jest mo¿liwe aby to zrobiæ w Polska? ... lub innym kraju europejskim?

All the best to you!
Keep posting, please!

Big hug!
Pepe. [/ Quote]
Hello Pepe. Excuse me, but tomorrow will be the answer why Israel
best Regards
Rici
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Hello
Meeting in Tel - Aviv took place, on my Operations. Professor of radiology CD took my angioplasty. Today is a day off in Israel. Professor of vascular surgery initially agrees. Now it also for procedural reasons. I hope that everything will be good. Israel has very good doctors to such Operations. Now, this operation must be made in accordance with the advice Dr. Franz von Schelling ( Our good angel guardian ). Exchange vein of regeneration valve. Now know why the operation must be in Israel (for Pepe).
regards
Rici
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

I'll be in Tel Aviv ~ the 12th of March. Any recommendation for me? I'd like to secure myself for a stem cell program? PM if necessary tks :)

Mmhh Sorry wrong thread... :oops:

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”