Erika`s procedure in Poland

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

esta wrote:erica the idea is horrid, but get a roomate...its the only way...
PM me with your address, and tell me a package wouldn't be stolen.
i know my girlfriend here on disability is in the same financial distress. It seems like we get alot of money, but everything is really expensive too.
do take care, erica, i'll see if i can mail it without a hassle.
Hi Esta!
I am smiling now :) If I lived with a roomate I would perhaps get completely crazy. It is very hard for me to spend time with somebody else.
Do not forget there is my sick father, mother, 2 brothers, often my nephew with my sister and sometimes my brother's girlfriend with baby in one house with one bathroom. Majority of people in this country live like me. Stress is the reason why we have so many cardiovascular patients.
Yes, I know, it is difficult everywhere.
NO, do not even think of sending me something! No way. Thank you.
Erika
Aug. 7, 09 Doppler Ultras. in Poland, left Jugul. valve problem, RRMS since 1996, now SPMS,
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
- Jan. 19, 11: control venography in Katowice - negative but I feel worse
Neutralis

Post by Neutralis »

Erika,

I see from your signature that you have had only one vein corrected. Judging from the CCSVI types Dr. Zamboni found, there must be at least two veins that cause functional problems to the whole. I strongly believe that your doctor missed something, or some things.

For your knowledge, the CCSVI types are:

Type A: stenosis of one jugular plus the azygous
Type B: bilateral stenosis of jugulars plus the azygous
Type C: stenoses of the two jugulars
Type D: multiple stenoses of the azygous/hemiazygous/lumbar plexus, plus sometimes one jugular (this type is associated with primary progressive patients)

The types emerged from Zamboni's initial research into 65 people's veins. Although his sample was small, it is being confirmed by most practitioners.
Tomorrow is yet one more day.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

User of too much electricity myself, I would have to agree it is the only thing you can do without. I would miss you.

Billions of people on this planet are using too much heat because efficiency is too expensive and not enough people care. We would all be richer if we could only afford it.

I wish you the best and hope you have the luck to find a compatible room-mate, someone who carries their weight, is unobtrusive, and makes no noise. Hopefully somebody you like, too.

A lot of people are on your side. Hope you win.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

Neutralis wrote:Erika,

I see from your signature that you have had only one vein corrected. Judging from the CCSVI types Dr. Zamboni found, there must be at least two veins that cause functional problems to the whole. I strongly believe that your doctor missed something, or some things.

For your knowledge, the CCSVI types are:

Type A: stenosis of one jugular plus the azygous
Type B: bilateral stenosis of jugulars plus the azygous
Type C: stenoses of the two jugulars
Type D: multiple stenoses of the azygous/hemiazygous/lumbar plexus, plus sometimes one jugular (this type is associated with primary progressive patients)

The types emerged from Zamboni's initial research into 65 people's veins. Although his sample was small, it is being confirmed by most practitioners.
Hi Neutralis!
Yes I red this as well as Dr. Schelling's book on July 23, 2009. It was the day when I decided to contact prof. Simka and asked him for a doppler exam.
I had procedure as a second patient in Poland.
Whole world knows that we still do not know everything about MS and CCSVI. I had venography again this January. They did not find any other problem. But maybe science knows more later. I am sure if prof. Simka knows how to help me he will contact me.
At the moment I cannot do anything else.
Thank you!
Erika
Aug. 7, 09 Doppler Ultras. in Poland, left Jugul. valve problem, RRMS since 1996, now SPMS,
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

1eye wrote:User of too much electricity myself, I would have to agree it is the only thing you can do without. I would miss you.

Billions of people on this planet are using too much heat because efficiency is too expensive and not enough people care. We would all be richer if we could only afford it.

I wish you the best and hope you have the luck to find a compatible room-mate, someone who carries their weight, is unobtrusive, and makes no noise. Hopefully somebody you like, too.

A lot of people are on your side. Hope you win.
Thank you!
But you know nothing about the circumstances in our house.
And then, I would rather die then having a roommate. I have many health problems. I need peace. Moreover I do not have the permission from my parents. Can you imagine 8 people waiting for one bathroom? My father had bladder cancer, I have bladder urgency and the rest of the family also needs a bathroom. I am not even going to continue. This is non sense.
I think it would be better if I stop communicating here. Or just simply ignore my problems. I just did not know how to explain you that I do not take any vitamins anymore and why I cannot buy any L-glycine. Many people live like me. You cannot save whole world. I am sure you people have also many, many problems. I am happy that I do not have any husband and any kids. I would not be able to take care of them.
So simply forget it.
Erika
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

erika, please don't stop communicating here. all of us are entitled or need to vent sometimes. our world of ms no matter where we are can become overwhelming. i know we can't fix the world "we only wish" but even though electricity "at least not right now" and the other necessities we need are available where i live--i have found myself in a very dark place at times and it was not being able to flip a switch and have lights that got me out of that dark place--it was a kind word or just someone that i felt cared a little that helps get me out of that very dark place.

and, there are people here that do truly care about you and what you are going through. we want to help and fix the world even though our bodies are broken. so, at least know we care and don't worry if you need to vent. sometimes we have to be flat on our back before we really look up. i was.
esta
Family Elder

Post by esta »

bloosom, you are very kind, i seemed to start all this, i'll get out of this site erica. its better this way...sorry erica, your right, no one knows, but don'r leave, please continue...
PPMS. Liberated Katowice, Poland
06/05/10 angioplasty RJV-re-stenodsed
26/08/10 stent RJV
28/12/10 follow-up ultrasound intimal hyperplasia
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

esta, please don't you go anywhere either. we all get off track here from time to time. it's human nature. we're all in his together in one way or another. you are very kind too. it is not a sin to try to do what should come naturally-and that's to try to reach out and help.

so, we'll just move on here to a more comfortable place and get back to what we're trying to do.

how can we ever not remember erika's beautiful smile and the very tough little cookie she is. she was one of the very first and we just want so badly for this ccsvi or what it brings to the table to work for all of us. so, we'll just keep on seeking and discussing and who knows.

i've never met you guys but i feel good that i have met you here. stay put.
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

I would like to ask you for an advice, please. I think Esta knows the answer.
I bought Glycine - it is on my table already. 100% Pure Powder, 1 lb. (454 g).
I am not sure how much to take for my panic attacks. My BP this morning was 153/98 and pulse 111. It is almost always like this.
Thank you in advance!
Erika
esta
Family Elder

Post by esta »

yeah erika, i'm sooooooo happy :D ...i take 3 grams
1 1/2 scoops (SHOULD BE INSIDE,OTHERWISE 1/2 teaspoon) 2x a day/ someties i need more, i just take another scoop.
for you i'd start with 3x a day. you'll notice a difference within an hour, i did.
good luck...just take as much as you need to calm yourself then mainain that dose.
:D :D :D
26/08/10 stent RJV
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

esta wrote:yeah erika, i'm sooooooo happy :D ...i take 3 grams
1 1/2 scoops (SHOULD BE INSIDE,OTHERWISE 1/2 teaspoon) 2x a day/ someties i need more, i just take another scoop.
for you i'd start with 3x a day. you'll notice a difference within an hour, i did.
good luck...just take as much as you need to calm yourself then mainain that dose.
:D :D :D
Dear Esta!
THANK YOU! There is no scoop so I take 1/2 teaspoon.
I will inform everybody how it goes.
Btw, I had MR of my brain and C-spine yesterday. I have the CD - so far I can only tell you I still have a brain and I still see some lesions. I will wait for the written results. I had my last MR 10 days before my procedure.
Erika
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Looking forward to hearing your results Erika x
esta
Family Elder

Post by esta »

hi erika
goody :D i sure hope it works. if you can, work your way down to 1/4 tsp.s 3x day. i need a heaping tsp 3x day, you may need more or less.

i just went to my naturopath and whinned about the cost. i did get a less pure form from a health food store, and i have to take more, but it works too!!!!!! it comes in 500 gms. so price wise that should be a relief. he said it was fine. (i didn't know that it was ok when i told you the first time).

i wish you peace and calm. its amazing how a deep breath can make life so much easier.

thats interezting about the MRI, it'll be interesting if you have less lesions. i'm not sure i'll ever get one, as i have to pay for now.
26/08/10 stent RJV
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

esta wrote: thats interezting about the MRI, it'll be interesting if you have less lesions. i'm not sure i'll ever get one, as i have to pay for now.
I do not think I will have less lesions as I feel really worse. But to be honest I do not care how many are there or if they are bigger. It would be nice if I felt stronger and less fatigued but what can I do... I only hope it will have some benefit for the science - I mean my results and the comparison with my before MRI.
Erika
esta
Family Elder

Post by esta »

YES FOR SCIENCE. i think soon, we will know more than enough to treat us. i don't think they can stand the failures.
meanwhile...LDN?????????? i'm on 4.5mg. waiting to see if pain and spasms subside - its only been 2 weeks at this level when this started. i was advised they should.
26/08/10 stent RJV

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”