CCSVI on Dr. Mercola

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
skydog
Family Elder

CCSVI on Dr. Mercola

Post by skydog »

Just received my e-mail news letter from Dr. Mercola this morning. See that he has at least acknowledged the liberation treatment without any negative comments. It will at the very least get allot of viewing. I may not agree 100% with all his recommendations, but mostly common sense is expressed on his site. He is definitely is not afraid to go out on a limb and speak his thoughts above and beyond the mainstream media. Peace and Health to All, Mark
Plant a BIG Garden Live in the Moment
zap
Family Elder

Post by zap »

Ruthless67
Family Elder

Post by Ruthless67 »

Mark,

Interesting read. My Osteopath had me doing what he called "Body Talk" and it was the tapping & the affirmation process. Along with his treatments and the exercises he gave me to do at home. I felt good every time I left is office, but after 5 months I didn’t have any significant improvements. So I discontinued seeing him as it was costing me a $20 weekly co-pay and a weekly 100 mile roundtrip drive in an SUV at $4 a gallon for gas! A waiting room acquaintance on the other hand felt she was getting improvements in her gait and was continuing treatment.

Lora
skydog
Family Elder

Post by skydog »

Meridian Tapping Technique (MTT) lots of online courses available. Started with a free one some months back but was just to busy to keep up on the course. Mercola is big on the EFT/MTT Just one more way to clear your mind and stay in tune with our bodies. All good, I meditate every morning upon rising. Peace, Mark
zinamaria
Family Elder

Post by zinamaria »

Hi Mark,

So happy to see someone mentioning meditation, and keeping the mind/body connection strong. I have a serious yoga practice, but have been in a very acute relapse the last 4mths, getting better everyday. Had to stop practicing for 3mths, but am back on the mat, mostly sitting asanas and meditation. Cannot imagine life with MS without a psycho/spriritual practice to keep this body/mind/spirit connection strong. Anxiety would surely get the best of me!
Also want to add Mark that I read in another section your health protocol, your own garden, and organic food advice, way to go! I'm an ex-Portlander myself!
Peace to all,
Zinamaria