We seem to be having growing pains, IMHO!!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
skydog
Family Elder

Post by skydog »

Sharon, I would love to help with the plate of cookies to welcome folks here. You know this site has an average of 250 users on line nearly 24/7. Surprisingly it is running quite smoothly. I really wish that so much of the great stuff not always posted in the sticky was also readily available. Maybe a expanded sticky board with things tidied up a bit. A huge task to be sure but someone with the expertise might be able to extract the most relevant material from each topic and condense it into another place where folks could just read to there hearts content. I know we stray OT but wind up back leaving so much buried in the out of context text. How to accomplish such a task would be tricky as too what to compile and what to leave. I would hate to see anyone's feelings hurt if something was not included, but man the is just too much for anyone to get through as we are growing exponentionally as more come on board. I try to read as much as possible and have basically ignored the other side of our forum for months just to keep up here. I miss just reading or dropping a line on the humor or daily life posts. Nuff rambling, Yes! It is all good. Peace, Mark
Plant a BIG Garden Live in the Moment
TFau
Family Elder

Post by TFau »

As a relative Newbie (although I think that I'm a Family Member now), I say thanks for the welcome! I joined after the W5 special, but I belonged to some kind of forum when my husband (then boyfriend) was diagnosed 12 years ago. That was before Google and the best we could find on the internet was the Swank diet, which was actually pretty good. I was trying to do what cheer was did, that is, find something revolutionary, and even had access to scientific journals because I was working as a research scientist.

There was nothing like CCSVI at the time, but even if there was, I'm pretty sure that I would not have had the tenacity to go as far as cheer did. She is truly impressive!!! I don't know if it is just my character, or maybe, being a scientist I would have perceived roadblocks that were not actually there and would have stopped looking for a Dr. Dake.

Also wanted to say that you guys are hilarious!!(as well as caring, intelligent, etc). There have been many times that I laughed out loud at the computer after reading some of the old posts and the new posts!

Thanks for welcoming the newbies!

Theresa
Brainteaser
Family Elder

Post by Brainteaser »

XX

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”