CCSVI in Bulgaria

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Trooper
Getting to Know You...

Post by Trooper »

Villiagemaid

Now that's a good deal - have to check that out,

Thx, T
Diag. '88 - SPMS - CCSVI- Liberated by Dr Moguel - Cabo, Mexico - 7-2010 - Trooper- is my vehicle
Villagemaid
Family Elder

Post by Villagemaid »

I know!!!! Now I just have to find a companion!!!!!
35 (f) dx'd since July 2000 RRMS
Treated in Bulgaria on September 8 2010
80 percent narrowed RJV and 90 percent narrowed Azygos
sofia
Family Elder

Post by sofia »

not easy for me this quote thing :oops:
Last edited by sofia on Sat May 29, 2010 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div>I have lived with ms for 8 years. The last year has been hell, I've gone from shite to even worse every single month, until my liberation in May. </div>
sofia
Family Elder

Post by sofia »

costumenastional wrote:Sofia, glad u r feeling better friend.
For me, 3 weeks post op and unfortunately, no improvements worth to mention.
I feel that some of my nerve damage is permanent and wont go away but i really wish for my poisoned brain feeling to subside so i can keep hoping. Some wishfull thinking would be that it took many years for my brain to start feeling like this and it wont be easy to get rid of toxic iron or whatever in a month or so. Nothing related to the AWAKENING feeling some other fellow patients experience though. Not in any case.

Sorry to hear that costumenastiona. I am far from healed, I spent most of day in bed, but yesterday was allmost as a normal person, and I went and did all sorts and I am now paying the price. But all in all it is for me a remarkable difference. M bad days now are better then the good days from before operation.

I had a critical stenosis in azy, didn't I read something about you not having much stenosis? And didn't you say something that after jugulars had been improoved, the scan showed some disturbance on the azy?
When you go back for your follow up treatment you will hopefully get more answers, even more results. If there wasn't that much blockage, maybe its not that much difference when clearing it up.

Good luck to you :-)
<div>I have lived with ms for 8 years. The last year has been hell, I've gone from shite to even worse every single month, until my liberation in May. </div>
costumenastional
Family Elder

Post by costumenastional »

Actually there were two stenoses in my left jug, pretty severe and a milder in the right (30%).
Also, the one in my azygous was severe. At least these are what the epicrisis from Tokuda suggests.
I should say that i feel better in general but i have to give it time to make sure. You know how it is... when you have a bad day you feel like nothing good has ever happened.
We ll see...
One thing i know for sure: i ll try to keep them veins open until the end of the world comes.
Koko
Family Member

Post by Koko »

Hey Village Maid - It sounds like you're starting to get good prices now - well done! Good input from Trooper even bothering to get a cost for you!

Hey Trooper Im sure you'll get your date soon!

Koko :)
colapesce
Family Elder

Post by colapesce »

hi Sofia, I've been overdoing it all week and now I'm paying the price with no energy at all. It's difficult when you're feeling normal to remember to rest, isn't it?
Trooper
Getting to Know You...

Dr G email

Post by Trooper »

Hi Koko

My e-mail to Dr. G came back last night after 4 days :(

The following message to <grozlinski@mail.bg> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) '[Errno 61] Connection refused'

I 'll just keep trying,

T
Diag. '88 - SPMS - CCSVI- Liberated by Dr Moguel - Cabo, Mexico - 7-2010 - Trooper- is my vehicle
colapesce
Family Elder

Re: Dr G email

Post by colapesce »

Trooper wrote:Hi Koko

My e-mail to Dr. G came back last night after 4 days :(

The following message to <grozlinski@mail.bg> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) '[Errno 61] Connection refused'

I 'll just keep trying,

T
hi,
the address is grozdinski@mail.bg
you have an 'L' instead of a 'D' in the address!
:)
Villagemaid
Family Elder

Post by Villagemaid »

Yes...THANK YOU Trooper for researching flights as well.....

I would suggest www.tripcentral.ca as that site gave me the best quote and was extremely easy to use!
35 (f) dx'd since July 2000 RRMS
Treated in Bulgaria on September 8 2010
80 percent narrowed RJV and 90 percent narrowed Azygos
Lou99

CCSVI DIAGNOSTICS & TREATMENT - Bulgaria

Post by Lou99 »

[quote="costumenastional"]I am also waiting for a date from dr Grozdinski and Simka. Let's hope they will know what to look for in Bulgaria. I m no doctor but from what he wrote to me it seems that he knows EXACTLY how to perform the tests required.
It will be sometime after April. We ll see...
No MRV though :( CT venography instead. I guess this will have to do the trick.

Protek, thank you VERY much for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![

Hello - I'm new to this posting business. I hope I am typing this response in the right place. After many months of trying to gwt this treatment in Italy, U;K;, etc. I was finally able to get the ap[pointment in Bulgaria.
I am scheeduled to go to Bulgaria on July 20, 2010. Treatment date is July 22nd.
Dr. Grodzinski sceduled me within 2 weeks of my request. I live in the U.S.A.and would like very much to talk with someone who has had this procedure successfully performed in Bulgaria. Ideally, someone from Conneticut.
It's very scary taking such a leap of faith and trusting someone who is so far from home. Please; can someone reassure me? Thanks very much.[/b]
Trooper
Getting to Know You...

Re: Dr G email

Post by Trooper »

hi,
the address is grozdinski@mail.bg
you have an 'L' instead of a 'D' in the address!
:)[/quote]

colapesce

Thank you for seeing my spelling error, I'll try e-mailing again :oops:

T
Kathyj08
Family Member

Post by Kathyj08 »

Hi. I am going in July and received a recent e-mail from Prof. Grozdinski informing me of his new e-mail address.
Try: grozdinski@dir.bg
pinksapphire
Family Member

Post by pinksapphire »

colapesce wrote:hi Sofia, I've been overdoing it all week and now I'm paying the price with no energy at all. It's difficult when you're feeling normal to remember to rest, isn't it?
People keep telling me to slow down. Today I have no choice. I did too much since I've come back three weeks ago. It does feel so good to have almost normal energy. Now I am just relaxing today. I have to realize that I'm not 100% healthy.
One of my jugulars could only be opened to 3mm, and the other 4mm...
They were 1mm and .88mm to begin with.
Trying to learn how to pace myself isn't easy.
pinksapphire
Family Member

Re: CCSVI DIAGNOSTICS & TREATMENT - Bulgaria

Post by pinksapphire »

Lou99 wrote:
costumenastional wrote:I am also waiting for a date from dr Grozdinski and Simka. Let's hope they will know what to look for in Bulgaria. I m no doctor but from what he wrote to me it seems that he knows EXACTLY how to perform the tests required.
It will be sometime after April. We ll see...
No MRV though :( CT venography instead. I guess this will have to do the trick.

Protek, thank you VERY much for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![

Hello - I'm new to this posting business. I hope I am typing this response in the right place. After many months of trying to gwt this treatment in Italy, U;K;, etc. I was finally able to get the ap[pointment in Bulgaria.
I am scheeduled to go to Bulgaria on July 20, 2010. Treatment date is July 22nd.
Dr. Grodzinski sceduled me within 2 weeks of my request. I live in the U.S.A.and would like very much to talk with someone who has had this procedure successfully performed in Bulgaria. Ideally, someone from Conneticut.
It's very scary taking such a leap of faith and trusting someone who is so far from home. Please; can someone reassure me? Thanks very much.[/b]

You have nothing to worry about. Prof Grozdinski. He knows what he is looking for and how to look for it. He uses a doppler and if necessary a CT Scan. You don't get an MRV. The venography is done on the procedure table. That's the contrast dye. They need to do that in order to see the blockages so they can balloon or stent.

I'm not form Conneticut....I'm in eastern Canada. Here's a blog of my experience and info on Tokuda hospital , Geya Tours and the doctors there....lots to read!

http://mymsliberationprocedure.blogspot.com/