Sorry I can't spell.

A forum for parents with multiple sclerosis, and how to cope with family life when a parent has MS.
Santafe1

Sorry I can't spell.

Post by Santafe1 »

That was not suppose to be diet it was suppose to be , My Sister Died.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Sorry I can't spell.

Post by ElliotB »

Sorry to hear of your loss. I read your original post and while I think just about everyone will figure our what you mean, although you can edit your post and correct it. You need to be logged in to do so. If you can't figure it out, I am sure one of the moderators can assist you.

While logged in, go to your post. To the right of the large title, you should see an edit button. Click on that and then you can revise it.
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Sorry I can't spell.

Post by euphoniaa »

Santafe1 wrote:That was not suppose to be diet it was suppose to be , My Sister Died.
I just edited your post in the General forum -- changed that one word for you. However, you can edit any of your own posts by clicking on the little "edit" box in the lower right corner of each post.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)

Return to “Parents with MS”