RE FREE AMPYRA FROM BIOGEN

Ampyra is a potassium channel blocker that is shown to improve visual function, motor skills and relieve fatigue in MS patients.
seeva
Family Elder

RE FREE AMPYRA FROM BIOGEN

Post by seeva »

DEAR FRIENDS . my name is seeva from AUSTRALIA, There is a good news for m.s patients from BIOGEN AUSTRALIA. From last week BIOGIN AUSTRALIA interduced a patient access scheme for purches FAMPRYRA First prescription free of charge and if you do respond positvely to treatment, and your DR. recommends you continue with FAMPRRA, then every fourth priscription will be free of charge until FAMPYRA is listed on the PBS. You can get the first pack free of charge. You can buy FAMPYRA any time at $595.00(56x10mg tablets]through epharmacy-www.epharmacy.com.au. If any one interest ask your neurologist contact
SIMON THOMAS of BIOGEN AUSTRALIA ON 02 88753900 and get the free pack.even anyone can contact this person and get the free pack. My friend and me have got the pack last week from the DR.
REGARDS
SEEVA :roll:
Becia
Getting to Know You...

Re: RE FREE AMPYRA FROM BIOGEN

Post by Becia »

Hi seeva,

Thanks for this news, did you try the drug yet?I am concern if I will try fampyra and will work I can't afford to buy it for next 3 months even the fourth one will be free. We still need to buy next 3 months for $600.

Cheers
Becia,melbourne
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

HI Bacia thanks for your reply regarding AMPRYRA. my friend and me send our first free script last week. next week we will get the drug and start the real one and see. if this works then our dr. will give us the second script. oif works in the first month then worthwhile to spend the next 3 scripts.so try the first free one and see is the medications help you. soon this will be in PPBS. Also you can get some money from your healthfund too . so try the free one first.
regards
seeva :roll:
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

Thanks for your mail sorry to hear that you had fall. my friend and me only one M.S medications are taking last 7 years which is LDN 3mg. while you are on LDN you do not take any other injactions both us using same neurology for the 6 years. he does not like LDN but my old neurology gives to his m.s patients.our last 2 years MRI shows our m.s is no active stable. so our dr. keep using LDN. Why you do nt ask your DR.LDN start 1.omg then 2.0mg and so one and find the right. both us has SPMS taking 3.mg LDN for last 7 years no any m.s medications.my friend is a 65 years old lady has m.s 25 years. if you want you can contact her. if you dr do not know about he cn contact my neuro who can give advise to your DR , let me know if you need his contact details. soon get the script for ldn 3.0mg and start.
LDN=LOWDOSE NALTREXONE.take care
regards
seeva :oops: