For anyone flying
I just ordered from insulincase.com the "Small Medication Cooler kit good for Avonex Byetta Copaxone Embrel Forteo Humulin Xolair", costs about 45$ US. I found it through amazon.com. There was a slightly larger one for 55$. Im not gonna take a chance with anything else. The description is as follows from http://www.insulincase.com/detail.aspx?ID=328
Medication Cooler Recommendation for :
Avonex Byetta Copaxone Embrel Forteo Humulin Xolair
These trademarks are the property of their respective owners. There is no affiliation between the owners of these drugs and Insulin Case Shop. The use of these trademarks is solely to help customers pick the appropriate MedCooler.
SMALL MEDCOOLER Package
Most medications must stay between 36 - 46 degrees Fahrenheit and must NOT be frozen. For this we make available a small and a large size Med Cooler. This set up will maintain an average temperature of 40 degrees Fahrenheit for 24 hours in 100-degree heat, never dropping below 34 degrees and never exceeding 46 degrees. Polar Bear Coolers are leak proof, sweat proof, and make traveling with medication safe and easy.
Medication is packaged in a number of ways. To be sure that we are on track with the space you need to contain your medication properly and keep it between the instructed temperatures, please make sure that the medication you have will fit into our 7.5” tall x 2.5” in diameter area for the SMALL MEDCOOLER Package (Shown Below) or 8”x 5.5”x 3” area for the LARGE MEDCOOLER Package , as these are the actual storage dimensions of our medication containers
The SMALL MEDCOOLER Package includes:
(Click on photos to enlarge)
1. One Polar Bear Soft Cooler - Superior insulation, leak proof, sweat proof Dura-Temp liner. Size Small 10” x 7” x 7”
2. Two PBC Techni Ice reusable ice packs.
3. One dry storage Med-Container w/ towel and built in thermometer.
Size 7.5” tall x 2.5” in diameter. Your medication must fit into this area. Keeps medication dry and safe.
4. One Freeze Indicator: Ensures that you will not unknowingly freeze your medication. The indicator bulb turns purple if your medication drops below 32 degrees Fahrenheit at any time while traveling.
5. User-friendly instructions (click on the blue word instructions to read them)
This set up will keep your medication at and average of 40 degrees Fahrenheit for 24 hours in 100-degree heat never dropping below 34 degrees and never exceeding 46 degrees guaranteed!