NUCCA - Dr. Heidi Grant (London)

Discussion of chiropractic methods used to address multiple sclerosis symptoms.
donnamck94
Getting to Know You...

NUCCA - Dr. Heidi Grant (London)

Post by donnamck94 »

Can anyone provide feedback on Dr. Heidi Grant, both positive and negative. Thank you
NuccaPatienthere

Re: NUCCA - Dr. Heidi Grant (London)

Post by NuccaPatienthere »

Hi,

I'm one of Heidi's patients and I couldn't speak more highly of her. I was explaining to someone today about what she does and thought I'll have a search on the net and found this thread.

I would recommend anyone with a neurological disorder to go and see her, especially if you have poor posture. I.e. shoulders are not level when you're standing up straight, one leg longer than the other or when standing sideways on, people notice your head seems too far forward. It's a very gentle procedure and don't be put off a Dr has told you not to see a chiropractor, I've seen people in wheelchairs waiting to she her.

There's plenty of videos on the youtube about NUCCA, which explain the treatment and Heidi is no different. I wrote this a couple of years ago, which you may have already read. http://ms-people.com/forum/topic/4802-nucca/

I'll bookmark this page and check in a week or so, incase you have any questions.
donnamck94
Getting to Know You...

Re: NUCCA - Dr. Heidi Grant (London)

Post by donnamck94 »

I am travelling to London with my husband to see Heidi Grant on Thursday!! Fingers crossed that I have some positive feedback soon!! :-D

Return to “Chiropractic Treatment”