RE TMJ TREATMENT IN SYDNEY

Discussion of chiropractic methods used to address multiple sclerosis symptoms.
seeva
Family Elder

RE TMJ TREATMENT IN SYDNEY

Post by seeva »

HI friends i am new to this site i need a help Please can any one help me found a relible TMJ DENTIST who can do TMJ treatment like DR. AMIR In sydney area i will be very grateful if any one help me in this matter, many thanks
regards
seeva :oops:
DougL
Family Elder

Re: RE TMJ TREATMENT IN SYDNEY

Post by DougL »

here is one i found using google. don't know if they uses the same methods as Dr Amir.

http://www.sydneydentalexcellence.com.au/contact-us
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

Dear friend thanks for your reply . I have contated the dentist in sydney last week but he can do the same sa DR. AMIRE I have send his website too. but he needs more clear picture about DR.AMIR'S TMJ Treatment for atlasbalance problems in m.s people. SO we cannot do in AUSTRALIA,
regards
seeva :twisted:
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

not to impune Dr Amir's work but I would think it would be as 'simple' as correcting your jaw/bite
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

Dear friend thanks for you information. can you send me few informations to me so that i can give to that dentist in Sydney
regards
seeva :roll:
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

Maybe this guy would be an option to follow up on.
Darren Little from http://www.centraltohealth.com.au is a Chiropractor and Craniopath based in Artarmon and in Surry Hills, Sydney. Darren works with a number of dentists across Sydney to improve the long term health prospects for each individual. His assistance with wholistic dental correction of patients has had a large impact on their prognosis and healing time. “Moving teeth around and changing someone’s bite has huge ramifications for the rest of the body and nervous system. Sometimes it can uncover other hidden issues that have been compensating for the poor dental alignment for many years and I just help the body and cranium keep up with the changes in the bite. It’s for functional integrity but also patient comfort.”

He is the current President of Sacro Occipital Technic (SOT) Organisation, Vice President of SOTO-International, and is a published author. He is Advanced Certified in SOT chiropractic technique and is an Internationally Certified Craniopath. Darren has specialized in Temporo Mandibular Dysfunction (TMD) diagnosis and treatment and runs two family-based wellness practices , providing care for people of all ages especially children and adolescents.
http://www.holisticdentist.com.au/Darren_Little.html
seeva
Family Elder

Post by seeva »

Hi friend did you had any treatment from the dentist/chiropractor Darren Little Please let me know the details of the dental alignment/TMJ treatment for M.S in sydney
regards
seeva :roll:
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

DougL wrote:here is one i found using google. don't know if they uses the same methods as Dr Amir.

http://www.sydneydentalexcellence.com.au/contact-us

i dont remember seeing this link but thats exaclty what i did, neuromuscular dentist, TENS, then myotronics K7 unit, than a regular orthodontist. The only thing i wished, in my case, was that the orthodontist and the myotronics dentist was the same person not 2 different people so information wasnt just a phone verbal connection, it was first hand

But i have of yet not started so i cant say yet if itll work

*edit* I have the upper braces on to move the upper teeth, so i sort of started them but this was to move and stop the bottom teeth from hitting my upper teeth
Last edited by civickiller on Thu May 16, 2013 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

seeva wrote:Hi friend did you had any treatment from the dentist/chiropractor Darren Little Please let me know the details of the dental alignment/TMJ treatment for M.S in sydney regards
No I have not had any treatments by this dentists or any plans to be treated by him.