Veterans and MS

A place for discussion related to MS and veterans.
QuicheLorraine
Getting to Know You...

Re: Veterans and MS

Post by QuicheLorraine »

I have another idea of a possible factor; aging barracks and buildings.
The building that I worked in at Ft. Campbell was contaminated with black mold and was torn down a few months after I left because of this. It was while I was working in this building (in an arms room with no air circulation), that I started having MS symptoms. I was not deployed, but received all of the vaccinations as well. Many of the people that I worked with were also having strange neurological symptoms similar to mine. Some had been deployed, some not.
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Re: Veterans and MS

Post by lyndacarol »

I continue to think that most MS symptoms start with excess insulin. Since I have learned that Dr. Denise Faustman, Harvard researcher in type I diabetes, has been able to increase insulin production by administering repeated BCG (Bacillus Calmette-Guerin) vaccinations – used against tuberculosis for 90 years, I suspect that this vaccine is given to new recruits during their medical processing.
My hypothesis: excess insulin (hyperinsulinemia) plays a major role in MS, as developed in my initial post: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-discussion-f1/topic1878.html "Insulin – Could This Be the Key?"

Return to “Veterans and MS”