Not diiagnoised

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.
abcwangfoo

Not diiagnoised

Post by abcwangfoo »

Hi all;yrs ago,always have had burning in head.Went,without coffee,for wk.got better. The,few yrs back I have ulnar nerve problem.

Had,2 MRI's done ,nothing showed.Then,rubber band feeling on head,didn't last but one day. Now,month ago,tear drop feeling on left side of face(coolness)
and,left with burning today'Reg. Dr just gave me Coordination test.It,was good.oh,I also have carpel tunnel,degenerative neck.
Tks for any replies
ebrownkirkland
Family Member

Re: Not diiagnoised

Post by ebrownkirkland »

How long do your symptoms last? I've had issues with my legs for more than a month now. If your symptoms aren't constant, usually the doctors won't do anything. When were your last MRIs?
abcwangfoo

Post by abcwangfoo »

Hi,Sorry I didn't see this before.I,had MRI yrs ago.Iam,now having the burning in left side of face.And,under side of ball of foot numb,at times.
Burning,on face most everyday.Dr.did a test(touch nose finger vise versea) Maybe nerve related.Face burning feels like sunburn
ebrownkirkland
Family Member

Post by ebrownkirkland »

Could be trigeminal neuralgia. That's what it sounds like to me. As for the underside of the ball of your foot, that could be related, but then it may not be. Could be the shoes you're wearing or how you're walking. If you're concerned, ask the doctor to order another MRI. Has your doctor ever brought up MS before? If you don't have lesions, the likelihood of what you have being MS is pretty nil.
abcwangfoo

Post by abcwangfoo »

TKS for response.If,it keeps up,I will have to go to,Neuro .Don't want to progress Take care

Return to “Undiagnosed”