Not diagnosed, frustrated, looking for answers

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.
EllieBug

Not diagnosed, frustrated, looking for answers

Post by EllieBug »

Last edited by EllieBug on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyklon
Family Elder

Re: Not diagnosed, frustrated, looking for answers

Post by Zyklon »

Hello EllieBug.

Can you please share your vitamin/mineral test results? Especially B12 (serum cobalamin), serum iron and serum magnesium levels. Almost all your symptoms can be explained with B12, iron and magnesium. B12 deficiency can still happen even your result is OK on the paper. The computer checks your result with its "normal" range. For one test center it is 138-652 pg/mL. For some other it is 100-700. Some doctors recommend 500+ and some others 900+. If you are 400-, increase your B12 level to 600-700 range and watch for changes. What is your level?

Did you ever get tested for metal poisoning? Do you have any old metal dental filling? Working in industry? Metal overloads can result in neurological symptoms.

It is too early to think about MS. In your case if it is MS, your diagnosis will be in minutes and you may not even need a spinal tap. I really don't think it is MS since you don't have brain or neck lesions.

Take care
Pain! You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Pain! You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer
Pain! Oh let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, it came from... Pain!