temporary paralysis

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.
Bright

temporary paralysis

Post by Bright »

I have a question. For about a month I'm getting partial temporary paralysis to my right hand and parts of my face - mostly lips, chin and the right eye. It happens when I make sudden movements like stand or decide to jog or run, for about 10 seconds - I can't use my left hand, can't speak, I kind of freeze. After 10 seconds or so I get well again.
It's a strange feeling during the "flash" - like having local anaesthesia. I can move my hand though, but the strength is very limited and I hardly have any control. The sensority is almost gone at the time. For example, I can't open a bottle at the time. Even worse, i drop of things when it happens, like a coins.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: temporary paralysis

Post by NHE »

Do you get any symptoms when you bend your head forward and try to touch your chin to your chest?
Bright

Re: temporary paralysis

Post by Bright »

No I ve tried it, but it comes when I sit for a while then try to stand and walk or when am standing still and try to walk or run... sometimes when am calm then undergo sudden Freight. it gets worse as I age I am afraid of turning out like Steven Hawkings.. mhsrip