Constellation of symptoms

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Constellation of symptoms

Post by jimmylegs »

quick question about the itching. is it scratchable? or is it more 'under the surface'?
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

i'm a no on the PEA question. i am not a fan of supplementing with products of endogenous biosynthesis. just the essentials that support the process. my 2c.
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

bump
based on the basic ingredients of your typical daily routine, how much mag are you getting from food per day, on average? if you don't know, you can find resources to help you figure it out at the start of the diet forum (food composition databases).
thoughts/updates, ob?
loulorhar1

Post by loulorhar1 »

Hi , I just read your post and wondered if you had ever taken a antibiotics from Fluoroquinolone Antibiotic family in the last 10 years eg ciprofloxin . There are about 5 in this range of antibiotics.If you have look up Fluoroquinolone toxicity syndrome and also Floxie Hope website. Your symptoms may be adverse effects from this breed of drug.