Tingle/itch

This is the place to ask questions if you have symptoms that suggest MS, but aren't yet diagnosed.
Mellyjoe

Tingle/itch

Post by Mellyjoe »

Over the last few weeks I felt something “coming on” cognitive issues and focus problems and my facial numbness was back. Me and my doctor discussed it and it’s something we decided to watch. Mark on a calendar good and bad days, so on. This is something that first came into my life in 2016 along with some vision symptoms, not forming words well and right sided and left arm numbness.

I want to know if anyone who had been Diagnosed had similar issues to me.
I know a lot of dieseases mimick MS I have had a lot of labs and a LP done and a Clear brain mri but no spine one.

This week I was painting my toes and I noticed a substantial difference in feeling. It was like my whole right left was numb. I could feel it get i couldn’t. If that makes sense. Yesterday along with that was my right arm, cold to touch numb feeling and tingles when I would type and like I am now. It’s almost a tickle pain with every move. My leg has pain radiating down it for no given reason. It’s only been 3 days like this but.... it’s still there, the pain and tingles seem to come and go but the overall feeling that my whole right side feels off is strong.

Return to “Undiagnosed”