Dr. Coimbra Protocol

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
81Charger
Family Elder

Re: Dr. Coimbra Protocol

Post by 81Charger » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:57 am

Thanks for sharing this information. I've been reading about this patch and have been thinking about buying them. Do you remember the cost of them?

Thanks Glenn

Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:01 am

Best deals on Indiegogo. 199 dollars or £156 for START. Ignore the things they say it is guaranteed by Tao Patch for delivery August. Amazon £209 but you don't get so much information about usage.I paid approx. £216 for my first from Tao but ordered a second set from Indiegogo delivery soon.
Kittie.

81Charger
Family Elder

Post by 81Charger » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:06 am

Thank You very much!

Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:41 am

Just a quick update.
Now on 24/7 with patches. I tried the Pro patches which felt stronger but to be honest I don't think they offered any more than the Start but I could be proved wrong. Love these patches as I can do more, walk better. My balance is better so I can again do more. My feel hit the ground better so I walk better. More energy and being able to do things I have thought about but not bothered.
I have a friend in a wheelchair who got very little help at first but started getting stronger in core and able to do a few exercises over time and although she might not get up and walk she has more energy and is able to do some exercises that hurt which show her muscles are starting to work again. She is a very strong lady. Took four weeks for anything to happen. It dosn't work for everyone though. Light Therapy for MS is the Group.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PATCHES!!!

Onwards and upwards,
Kittie.