Dr. Coimbra Protocol

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
81Charger
Family Elder

Re: Dr. Coimbra Protocol

Post by 81Charger »

Thanks for sharing this information. I've been reading about this patch and have been thinking about buying them. Do you remember the cost of them?

Thanks Glenn
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Best deals on Indiegogo. 199 dollars or £156 for START. Ignore the things they say it is guaranteed by Tao Patch for delivery August. Amazon £209 but you don't get so much information about usage.I paid approx. £216 for my first from Tao but ordered a second set from Indiegogo delivery soon.
Kittie.
81Charger
Family Elder

Post by 81Charger »

Thank You very much!
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Just a quick update.
Now on 24/7 with patches. I tried the Pro patches which felt stronger but to be honest I don't think they offered any more than the Start but I could be proved wrong. Love these patches as I can do more, walk better. My balance is better so I can again do more. My feel hit the ground better so I walk better. More energy and being able to do things I have thought about but not bothered.
I have a friend in a wheelchair who got very little help at first but started getting stronger in core and able to do a few exercises over time and although she might not get up and walk she has more energy and is able to do some exercises that hurt which show her muscles are starting to work again. She is a very strong lady. Took four weeks for anything to happen. It dosn't work for everyone though. Light Therapy for MS is the Group.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PATCHES!!!

Onwards and upwards,
Kittie.
dlynn
Family Elder

Post by dlynn »

Hi Kittie,
are you still using the Tao patch? I'm very interested in this product as I'm running out of (non pharmaceutical) options to get some m.s symptom relief. I've tried a number of different things including venoplasties, I still eliminate dairy, sugar and gluten but not feeling any better. I'd really appreciate any thoughts you have now on these patches since your last post.

thank you
roma
Getting to Know You...

Post by roma »

WHAT SUPPLEMENTS DO YOU NEED TO TAKE BUT VITAMIN D ON THE PROTOCOL?
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Hi,

Still using the patches. Still getting benefit from better balance. I have been using them since last June so nearly a year. I still feel they are doing me good but foot drop no different. Still taking D3 etc. I feel it is a part of my arsenal and something is working. I have left off my FES machine for a few weeks and I have put one of the patches there. Normally a dip appears where the muscle is but not with the patch. Expensive to buy but they last two years so cheaper in the long run.
Some people find no difference with the patches but you have a money back guuarantee if they don't work for you.

Best wishes,
Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

I still take,
Vitamin D3 20K, Magnesium citrate, Magtein, Ion-mag, Super DHA, K2, Gamma E, Swanson B2, Ubiquinol, Selenium, Biotin, Curcumin elite, Iodoral, probiotics PRE/O, TRS, grounding sheet at night, taopatches and also oxygen drops which I have taken for years. Good diet, meat free, mostly gluten free, no dairy. Still fighting.

Best wishes,
Kittie.
dlynn
Family Elder

Post by dlynn »

Thanks Kittie,
Lots of good info. I did try the Dr. Coimbra Protocol but couldn't get past 15k, too much leg pain.
I'll look into these patches again
tzootsi
Family Elder

Post by tzootsi »

Two things could be causing leg pain on the protocol- The first few weeks of protocol, you can get bone pain as the D pushes calcium into the bones. OR you are not taking enough magnesium. 15k is pretty modest for the protocol, but never go above 10k without a doctors care. I'm not a doctor.

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”