Multiple Sclerosis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

Kim Testimonial

This is KIm Adams; she posted this video on the group "Coimbra Vitamin D Protocol For MS & Autoimmune Disorders" and kindly allowed us to share it on our page:

''I’ve been in protocol for 19 months and it has been the foundation for changing my life!!!

Extreme dizziness , untreatable migraine and horrible imbalance issues - couldn’t lift a case of soda or walk down the stairs . Bending over was completely out of the question .

Here is the impact of the protocol ...''

Kim Video testimonial

AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Matheus Testimonial

This is Matheus Clemente, a patient with MS who has been on the Coimbra Protocol for 2 years. He has just published this in the Brazilian groups:

" When I learned about this treatment, I did not believe that there was anything out there that could help me. But there was...

I met a great person, Elaine Galhardo, who together with my doctor, Dr. Andre Monteiro, saved my life, and the result is that I rarely feel anything today, 90% of my symptoms disappeared, I was able to return to work as a teacher and I'm currently working at a federal institution.

I thank God and Dr. Cicero Coimbra.... for giving all of us a new chance. "
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Gill Ct Testimonial

Posted by Gill Ct, a patient from Ireland who has been on the Coimbra Protocol for MS for 5 years:

"Hi all,

I haven’t been on Facebook much lately but would like to share some good news for the ones following the protocol.

I recently had new MRIs done and results came back showing no progress.

I’ve been on the protocol since diagnosed in January 2013 (5years) no progression since... normal life.

I must say that I’ve never used any DMDs, but taken always a very proactive approach towards MS. I not only follow Coimbra’s protocol, but a very healthy lifestyle overall.

My diet is mostly following the OMS diet, I exercise 4 times a week, take cold showers daily and in the last months I’ve added CBD oil too. Sometimes I medidate, although this needs to be improved.

Hope this brings some hope to people in the beginning of the process, stick to it and you’ll be fine!

All the best,
G"

Original post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vitamin ... 489875634/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Shawna Testimonial (update)

This is Shawna McGarry-Moore, a patient from Florida who has been on the Coimbra Protocol for 1 year for multiple sclerosis. Shawna has just shared this post on the FB group "MS Recovery.... Naturally" and kindly allowed us to publish it on our page:

"I wanted to share a little bit more about Coimbra Vit D Protocol and my own personal experiences with it in case there is some interest or any confusion. No matter what I say here, the best files and resources available will be located at the Coimbra protocol FB page we have linked in our pinned post at the top of this group. Many have you have heard or read my MS story and know that I was on and off drugs for 15 years. In 2015 my 15th year with MS diagnosis I was on Tysabri, Baclofen, and Gabapentin and I felt like complete crap. I had severe brain fog, I pretty much felt brain dead, I could barely walk a block, I was moody and depressed, I was in pain, and I couldn't do any of the things I love I was just really miserable.

I woke up the day after my 40th birthday with shingles and I had just had enough. I Googled "Functional Medicine Near Me" and found a doctor who believed in Natural healing she told me I could stop all of those drugs cold-turkey and I did that very moment. She also gave me LDN. I started a very strict candida diet and eliminated all sugar from my diet and a bunch of other things it was probably over board but I followed that diet for 16 months then went plant based. I was already very healed by 2017 when I had moved to Florida. But I still had fatigue and my walking was only somewhat improved.

I started Coimbra protocol in about April of 2017. Vit D is a hormone not a vitamin. When you spend 20 minutes in the sun with no sun screen you get 10,000 ius of D. The things that have changed for me after starting protocol have been that my energy level and fatigue improved in a big way. I actually had the energy to join a gym and start working out every day. Now I can walk miles and climb stairs and lift weights. I take 75,000 ius per day. My doctor here in Florida went to Brazil (on my bringing him files) to learn the protocol from Dr Coimbra and he believes it is over 95% effective in stopping MS progression. It can actually reverse more recent symptoms (1 year old) as well.

What the protocol is like on a on-going basis will depend on which doctor you are using but mine sees me once every few months and runs quite a few labs checking PTH (parathyroid hormone), calcium levels in the blood and sometimes in the urine (to make sure enough is staying in the bones), he also runs a basic metabolic panel. 30 minutes a day of cardiovascular exercise is part of protocol to keep bone density. Also water or fluid intake needs to be 2.5 liters per day. A no dairy diet needs to be followed to keep calcium low. Some people need to avoid nuts and seed but my calcium has stayed low due to my plant based diet, I haven't really stopped eating nuts or seeds. Also there are some supplements that go a long with D3 like a lot of magnesium. Vitamin D3 is over the counter, it's cheap, and it is effective at stopping MS. Dr Coimbra has treated patients with all different autoimmune disorders for over 15 years with great success. I'll attach a couple of interviews in the comments our own Kellie Alderton did with some long term Coimbra protocol patients.

For me the choice of Vit D3 over any other DMD is a no brainer. I see it as a natural therapy (which is why we support it here when we don't support DMD use, plenty of other pages for that info). Not having to see a neurologist any more and only seeing a very supportive Functional Medicine MD has made me feel so well cared for and like I don't have to fight anymore. My husband and I were out at a restaurant the other day and I had to walk back to the valet, didn't have the right change, walked back to my husband on the beach, got the $20 I needed and walked back to the valet. He was watching me from across the street and turned to his old friends who had no clue I had MS and he had to tell them how amazed he is by me and what I've achieved. He still can hardly believe when he sees me walking like that. We can actually go out and do things again. I'm going to post a picture from that night with this because my son who lives in Oregon now said 'mom looks so healthy now and she's wearing heels!'

Image may contain: Shawna McGarry-Moore, smiling, standing, cloud, sky, ocean, mountain, outdoor, water and nature,"

Original Post: https://www.coimbraprotocol.com/single- ... -Sclerosis
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Anonymous Testimonial

These images were sent to us by a member of the FB group "Coimbra Vitamin D Protocol For MS & Autoimmune Disorders" who is following the Coimbra Protocol for 18 months for MS and wishes to remain anonymous. The MRIs are from Dec 2016 & Nov 2017, and the reports are from Nov 2017.

In her message, she says: "While I started the protocol in Sept 2016, I’m 55 Kgs and only started on 20k with a Dr. who wasn’t on the list at the time. After seeing that nasty new active lesion in Dec 2016, the dose was increased and the following year all was stable!... Those were both on the same 3T machine so the comparison was pretty close! With the Ax T2 FLAIR they were the same slices. With the Sag FLAIR they didn't do the same amount in both studies so they were just a wee bit off. But I tried to keep all that pertinent info on the images."

MRIs - Dec 2016 & Nov 2017
Image Image

Original post: https://www.coimbraprotocol.com/single- ... -Sclerosis
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

David Lucio Testimonial

(11 YEARS ON THE COIMBRA PROTOCOL)

11 YEARS ON THE COIMBRA PROTOCOL:

Post by David Lucio in the French group "Protocole du Dr.Cicero G.Coimbra (vit D hautes doses) France". David has been on the Coimbra Protocol for MS for 11 years.

"Good evening everyone,

Very briefly I will tell you my experience:

I think I'm the first French patient of Dr. Cícero Coimbra.

MS knocked on my door in 2006. I lived at the time in Chambéry. I had frequent relapses despite the copaxone I took by injection once a day. As symptoms I had paresthesia in the body (especially the legs), diplopia, difficulty balancing, signs of Lhermite and a numb left hand (even after taking cortisone in the hospital).

My future darkened day after day. But I refused the idea of ​​having to suffer the disease and wait patiently for the next relapse. So I spent a lot of hours doing research.

In 2007 I heard about Dr. Cicero Coimbra via Brazilian social networks. Luckily I speak Portuguese. Hope was beginning to break through. But how to meet him, if not crossing the Atlantic? It took courage and conviction for us to take this big leap! At the time there was no videos, just 2 Brazilian social network groupd! We had to borrow money ... But with my wife, we agreed: at worst we would have a few days of vacation, at best I would come back "cured".

Well, it has been at best!

After 11 years I have never had any relapse again ... The sign of Lhermitte, paresthesia, diplopia COMPLETELY disappeared! I managed to almost recover my balance. Only my left hand remains numb, but it does not matter ... I'm having fun now.

I am ready to answer any questions. Today the situation has changed. Everyone is talking about vitamin D, but at the time Dr. CIcero Coimbra was almost alone.

We are extremely grateful to Dr. Cicero for his professionalism and empathy for his patients.

When I lived in Paris, I met 2 generalists that were sensitive to the question of vitamin D. If anyone need, I can give you their names.

Good research is important, and especially do not forget that our common enemy is only the MS."

To see his original post and interact with him, you need to join the group (it's a closed group).
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1024139354427741/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Aline Testimonial

Post by Aline Luz, a Brazilian MS patient who has been on the Coimbra Protocol for 4 years. The post was shared in the Brazilian group (link below):

"Good evening!

This shows has vitamin D has worked for me. Thoracic MRI before starting treatment in 2014, and the same MRI with contrast this year, 2018! Four years of vit D... only health!

Folks! In my previous post many asked about the dose that I use and at what point I got better. I really did not remember many details... but I made an effort, and it was like this:

- I am a teacher, in 2014 I worked in the school where I still teach a high school class.

- The school was a big problem in my life, it was an endless stress.

- I believe that some 20 days before I started the protocol, I had to take corticosteroids and cyclophosphamide, which I used as an immunosuppressant.

- in early July/2014 I started the protocol but I really didn't believe in it, I say this because I had already used all that existed to control MS.

- Following the guidelines of the protocol and seeing no improvement in my condition, I decided to leave school.

- I had just been approved in the internal selection, to be coordinator of my discipline for the entire state of Parana. It was a big jump in my career. A week later I quit. That was October already.

- I saw no improvement in my walk. After I left the stressful job I finally began to pay more attention on my emotional balance and that's when things began to improve.

- In January/2015 I went to the return visit with my doctor, and I remember that I complained that I still had a bit of difficulty walking.

- At that time my master's degree institution called me, inviting me to start my doctorate. And then .... I started my doctorate, thinking that it would be wonderful. After all the treatment was already working and I thought I knew how to control myself emotionally. But it was a hard program and I had to deal with some difficult teachers, I was afraid I would not be able to walk perfectly, because the left side was still weak. So, from there I chose to focus even more in my emotional well-being!!! And then... in the middle of 2016 I was walking perfectly!

- This is how it is until today. When I work too hard or stress, I feel the weakest left leg or fatigue. Then I relax and take a break, I ask for help from other people, I change deadlines.

- it's difficult, I'm sure I still cannot control my emotions completely, and sometimes the amount of tasks I accept are greater than I can handle. But I'm working on it and I think I'll get there one day!

- And finally, to answer all your questions I take 65,000 IU daily, but this certainly does not matter since each patient has their own individual dose.

Kisses to all"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Esclero ... ratamento/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Roberta Testimonial

(Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis)

Post by Roberta Soggiu on the Italian group "Per un'altra terapia - Vitamina D per la SM e per le malattie autoimmuni".

"Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis for more than 20 years, and now, 3 years with the Coimbra Protocol and lots of exercises.

Thank you Dr. Coimbra, thank you Dr. Vincenti!!

My Neurologist was surprised that I had improved in many ways... and she didn't even believe in the protocol.

Believe it guys, even with the "older version" of the protocol you can have great results, it only takes time and patience!

Now I have to think to take the correct step, but it's fine because I can do it!! since I started the protocol I can live a more or less normal day...

I don't have to spend my afternoons on the couch anymore and at night I can finally see a whole movie without falling asleep. These little-great things changed my life!"
Last edited by AntonioBR on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Milton Testimonial

This was shared yesterday by Milton Bernardes, a patient who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis eight years ago and has been on the Coimbra Protocol for four years:

"A very brief summary of my last eight years with MS ...

Four years of treatment with Rebif, wheelchair dependent, paralysis on the left side of my body, daily panic attacks...

Four years of treatment with high doses of vitamin D, and I have my life back!"

Video: https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... 804542493/
Last edited by AntonioBR on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Joy Testimonial

Testimony of Joy Gutierrez, a patient with multiple sclerosis who has been on the Coimbra Protocol for 4 years:

"Hello, vitamin D people! I uploaded this video to talk about the importance of vitamin D.

Eight years ago, I depended on people to walk.

I had no balance, could not leave the couch in the room and walk to the bathroom without the help of a walker or a person.

Four years with vitamin D and this is the result.

Dancing 'Pagode' in heels!!

Thank you vitamin D
Thank you, Dr. Cicero Coimbra
Thank you, Dr. Danilo Finamor."

Video: https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... 623859577/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Edson Testimonial

(35 YEARS WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS)

35 YEARS WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS - RESULTS OF THE COIMBRA PROTOCOL:

Post by Aline Diniz Menezes in the Brazilian FB group (link below):

"Good night to all! My father, Mr. Edson, diagnosed with multiple sclerosis for more than 35 years, victim of various treatments of the pharmaceutical industry, using several high-cost medications for several years and without success, in 2015 was going to the wheelchair.... I managed to convince them - he and my mother - to try to improve his quality of life and we went to the first consultation with Dr Cicero Galli Coimbra, this brilliant Neurologist....

The first appointment was in 2015. Now in July was the fourth consultation... this photo taken on 07/26/18 (fourth consultation)

He could barely walk then, could not even walk 10 meters with the walker. He was falling a lot, becoming humped. His right leg was dragging. Today he raises both feet, he walked the whole airport with the walker without getting tired... and no more pains in the legs nor in the spine!!!

I have no words to describe how grateful we are. How many achievements, how remarkable is the result!!! Disease stabilized, and only now with quality of life!"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Scleros ... Tratamento
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Rosalina Testimonial

Oftentimes patients ask about the long-term evolution of multiple sclerosis treatment with vitamin D protocol.

The case of Rosaline is a good example.

She came to out clinic five years ago with the gait badly damaged and the vision blurred.

With only 20 days of treatment, she recovered all her physiological functions and had no more health problems, except for a brief episode in which she abandoned vitamin D and the gluten-free diet and the symptoms again manifested insidiously.

Rosaline is another patient whose health has been restored thanks to the Coimbra Protocol, surely the best therapeutic option for all autoimmune diseases.

Watch this video to check how her gait has improved:

-> Before: https://youtu.be/H4KyN99LN5M?t=25s

-> After: https://youtu.be/H4KyN99LN5M?t=2m32s

AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Rafael S. Testimonial

Post by Rafael Salgadu in the Spanish group (link below).

Rafael has had MS for 18 years and has been on the Coimbra Protocol for almost 8 years. When he started the protocol he had already been diagnosed with Secondary Progressive MS.

"People, I know some of you have doubts, but come on, not always the success of the treatment is our total and complete recovery, but the shutdown of the disease activity. The damages we already had, we need to run after to improve. Not everything we find on the internet was always the wonderful results that we see now.

In 2015 I needed a wheelchair, but also walked a little, today I do not need it anymore, but I need my cane to walk long distances. I have some difficulties, but I'm fine because I got used to it and I've adapted.

Summarizing: do ParajiuJitsu volleyball, soccer, bodybuilding, physiotherapy, Pilates or any other sport. Move, go after it, we need to be always on the go after the results we want; things and symptoms will improve with time."

Rafael Salgadu ParaJiu Jitsu

https://www.facebook.com/groups/emperu/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Sarah Testimonial

This is a moving testimony by Karen Bell, the mother of a MS patient. Karen published this post on the North American FB group (link below) and kindly allowed us to share it. We added the image of a "black hole" on the post so readers will know what Karen is referring to:

"My daughter has M.S. but is able to live as she doesn't, thanks to the Coimbra Protocol. She prefers to not do Facebook so I am sharing her progress. Below is what I just sent out to those who are on a prayer list for her. I want to share it with you.... it's really good news!

I’m writing this with Sarah’s permission to give you an update on her health because we know you care about her and have been praying for her.

First some history…. In Oct. 2015 she started having symptoms of numbness in some fingers of her right hand. Doctors suspected carpel tunnel but tests proved that was not the cause. In Feb 2016, after an MRI and spinal tap, she was diagnosed with a progressive form of Multiple Sclerosis and the MRI showed what appeared to be a black hole which is usually permanent brain damage. The neurologist said “you just don’t see a black hole at the first MRI” – that is why he said it was progressive. This news devastated all of us because the normal progression of someone who has progressive M.S. leads to a wheelchair and a very poor quality of life and oftentimes only in a matter of several years. This was not the future we wanted for our daughter. So, like any mom would do, I started researching… and researching… and researching. What I found were various diets and lifestyles purported to slow or stop the progression of M.S. I read countless scientific studies on M.S. and found tons of research had been done on the positive effects of Vitamin D on M.S. I found studies that said that taking 10,000 I.U./day of Vitamin D helped as much as the current drugs on the market but without the horrible side effects and sometimes permanent damage that can occur from taking the drugs (including death). No drug on the market stops M.S. – usually the most you can hope for is a 30 -40 % reduction in relapses. A relapse can cause temporary discomfort or permanent damage. So even having one is not good. By this time, Sarah had had 4 relapses/attacks including the numbness in her fingers, extreme vertigo which put her in bed, and an electric shock kind of feeling that went down her spine. Thankfully, no permanent damage except for the relentless numbness in her fingers from the first attack. Sarah immediately starting taking 10,000 i.u./day of Vit. D.

My research had also found a treatment called the Coimbra Protocol, created by Dr. Cicero Coimbra, a neurologist in Brazil, which utilizes high doses of Vit. D for autoimmune diseases. I found YouTube testimonies about how it had helped people immensely and before and after videos showing how people were debilitated prior to starting the protocol and the tremendous improvement they had after being on it a while. The neurologist who created the protocol said it puts 95% of M.S. patients in total remission. He said usually a stressful event can trigger the autoimmune disease and it usually only triggers when low in Vit. D. I started researching what vitamin D does in our body and found it works to make our immune system work correctly among other good things. Her neurologist had not tested for Vit. D so we requested that and of course she was extremely low. I thought of all the stress she had been under in the fall when starting her most difficult college semester to date. There is a genetic factor with M.S. and it is in her family. Sarah’s skin her whole life had been covered with sunscreen when outside to avoid skin cancer due to her fair skin so she couldn’t have gotten Vit D from the sun, pretty much ever. It all started making sense as to why she got M.S.. Now, how do we help her?

At an appointment with her neurologist to discuss treatment, I took the studies I had found and wanted his opinion on treating her M.S. with Vit. D instead of the drugs. Well, he was totally against it. He went on about how the Vit D studies can show anything they want. In almost the next breath he spoke about how studies prove the drug works. It just didn’t make sense to me since the Vit. D studies were randomized double blind studies just as the drug studies were. We had an appointment with another neurologist just for a second opinion to make sure she had M.S. and to get his opinion on treating with Vit. D. He said she definitely had M.S. and said she would get toxic if she took the amount of Vit. D the protocol uses. More research ensued while it was being set up with the insurance company (which took months) to start Sarah on Plegridy, an every 2 week injection that comes with possible side effects. The Coimbra Protocol made more sense to us than any other option since it provided the best benefits with NO side effects, if done correctly. The decision Sarah needed to make was to take only the Plegridy, take both Plegridy and do the Coimbra Protocol, or do only the Coimbra Protocol. She decided to do only the Coimbra Protocol because it offered total remission with no side effects but to also take Plegridy until she was on the protocol for 2 months. At the 2 month mark, the Vit. D was supposed to be at the level it needed to be in her body to provide total remission. She took one injection of Plegridy, had a severe allergic reaction, a rash all over her body so had to stop taking that. It was scary. Since starting 10,000 i.u./day of Vit. D in February (and it was now May), Sarah had not had ANY relapses which was astounding!! Remember, in the 4 months prior to starting on Vit. D, she had had 4 relapses.

In May of 2016, we traveled to Florida to a doctor who had been trained by Dr. Coimbra. At that time, Dr. Tannimoto was the only trained doctor in the U.S. Prior to this appointment, Sarah had to get a bone density test, tons of blood work, urine tests, and the MRI to provide a baseline of how things were in her body prior to staring the protocol. She was put on 60,000 i.u./day of Vit. D along with another supplement containing several vitamins. She has to severely restrict her calcium intake, drink 2.5 ltrs. of liquid a day, and try to exercise 30 minutes a day. She repeats the tests periodically to insure the Vit. D is not hurting her since the dose is so high. All tests to date have shown no adverse reactions. Last year, her MRI showed significant improvement in the area of the black hole and other improvements but there was some progression of the disease evidenced by some additional lesions in her brain. By this time, she had been on the Vit. D protocol for 1 year but had not been fully protected by the Vit. D between the time period of Feb. 2016 and July 2016 (5 months) so the disease progression could have occurred during that time period.

HERE’S THE UPDATE…. She just had her yearly MRI and this time…….. there is “stable appearance to plaques since the previous study”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This means there has been NO progression AT ALL since being on the Coimbra Protocol for a full year which means NO new brain damage which means she IS living her life fully as she is supposed to. And she feels better and has more energy than ever! She has her life back and is starting her career as a teacher, her lifelong dream.

I’m sending this to you because I know you care about Sarah but also so you will be informed about the Coimbra Protocol. If you know anyone whose life is being negatively impacted by an autoimmune disease, please tell them about the Coimbra Protocol so they can do their own research. Only a Coimbra Protocol trained doctor should be used. Usually, one can find a local doctor to order the lab work, if required by their insurance.

From what I’ve read, most people, with and without autoimmune diseases, are deficient in Vit. D and can (and should) take 10,000 i.u./day. We can take up to 10,000 i.u./day without having to restrict calcium or get any tests. Vitamin D has been proven to prevent and help autoimmune diseases and prevent many cancers. From what I’ve read, to achieve the most benefit from Vit. D, our blood level needs to be between 60 and 80 ng/ml. I’ve found and read that many doctors are against taking 10,000 i.u./day of Vit. D as they consider that too high. But, your blood level is what should determine how much you need to take as everyone’s body is different. Thousands of people around the world are in remission from autoimmune diseases because of the protocol and doctors can go get trained by Dr. Cicero Coimbra for free in Brazil. Many have. Vitamin D will probably never become a treatment for an autoimmune disease because there is no money in it. Drug companies will most likely fight it tooth and nail. M.S. drugs cost at least $12,000- $20,000/month. Sarah’s Vitamin D costs around $20/month and the other required vitamins are around $80/month. The Vit. D protocol works better for most people and has no side effects if done correctly.

Thank you for praying for Sarah… please continue!! We are thanking God for a normal life and a tremendous future for our sweet Sarah!!!!!! Also, thanking God for Dr. Cicero Coimbra who created the protocol!!!! You do have our permission to share this story. We want people to know there is another (usually more effective) option to treat autoimmune diseases. And we are hoping more doctors in the U.S. will go get trained so that more people can be helped by the protocol."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/vitamin ... thamerica/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Rosalina Testimonial

Post by Vanessa Amorim, patient of Dr. Luiz Guedes in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil:

"Good evening people! I would like to share my story with you. I'm 31 years old and 6 years ago I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, since then I experienced numerous relapses, tried many medications and lived with the uncertainty of what the future held for me.

In my first flare up, I awoke with a numbness on my right foot, which in a few days spread all over the right side of my body. I went to several doctors,I did several tests and finally I was hospitalized after an MRI showed some lesions. In the hospital I did the spinal tap that confirmed the diagnosis, I ended up staying 10 days in the hospital taking corticosteroids. When I was discharged I still had weakness on the right side and blurred vision.

It was difficult, being 25 years old and having 10,000 of things going on, accepting and understanding that nothing else would be like before. Since then I have used fingolimode, copaxane, Beta interferon, natalizumab which caused me a relapse after another and always left damages.

I started to research about the Coimbra protocol and finally I made an appointment with Dr Luiz Guedes, who showed me the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm doing the treatment with Vitamin D 130,000 UI, I take Magnesium 3x a day, glutamine and the vitamin compound. It's only been 3 months but the changes are huge! My symptoms and the constant relapses have vanished, along with the endless fatigue. Following the diet I've already lost 11 kgs.

I am very happy and grateful to Dr Luiz Guedes who accompanies me and Dr Cícero Coimbra, for creating this protocol and putting it into practice, bringing quality of life for many people like me. It's really worth it! If I can do it, you can do it too!"