Multiple Sclerosis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

Marcelo and Fabio Testimonial

Video: Marcelo and Fabio Video Testimonial with English Subtitles

AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Nikola Testimonial

Nikola Danijela Pejov is from Serbia. She has been on Coimbra Protocol since September 2015. She wrote her testimonial on facebook:

'' My dear protocol followers, today, a friend texted me asking "how are you doing?", and I was caught by surprise. And that's how my illness is.... FORGOTTEN!!! I was diagnosed with MS in February 2015 and in September 2015 I started with vitamin D protocol. For a long time, I felt tired and I didn't even notice when it stopped.

I had an MRI one month ago and apart from inactive lesions, there was no active ones. I got my life back, I wake up every morning at 6 AM, making breakfast for my first grader and driving him to school. I have kids in first and second grade, in different shifts, and extracurricular activities require a lot of energy from parents, but I manage just fine, I drive them around like a taxi driver all day, I take care of my old and sick grandmother, two dogs and two cats. Two years ago I needed help, but now, I manage all on my own, I was even able to prepare a celebration for 40 guests.

And yes, I don't even think about my illness, I just get reminded from time to time when my friends ask how I'm doing. I discovered vitamin D group in the initial stage of the disease, and I'm so thankful for that!!! Be optimistic, believe in protocol and help your body to heal. Be patient! ''

To see her original post: please keep in mind this was published in a closed group. In order to view their posts you need to join the group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/213918382289774
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Jô Testimonial

This is Jô, a patient from Brazil who has been on the Coimbra Protocol for 4 years.

Jô has Multiple Sclerosis for 9 years.

She followed the conventional treatment with Interferon for five years with unsuccessful results. During this time she had many relapses, made many pulse steroid therapies, add weight due to cortisone, and she had progressive loss of important physiological functions.

Four years ago, she abandoned conventional treatment and she is following only the Vitamin D Protocol developed by Dr. Cicero.

She had no further relapses until now and she improved significantly from almost all symptoms.

4 months ago, without modifying the Protocol of Vitamin D, she completely eliminated the gluten of her diet.

According to the patient, this small sacrifice was largely rewarded: she got rid of the headaches that bothered her, her disposition improved a lot and she is working out daily. She lost 10 kg (22lbs).

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com. ... -multipla/
Last edited by AntonioBR on Sun May 14, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Ricardo Testimonial (Update)

This is Ricardo, a patient from Brazil who has been on the Coimbra Protocol for 6 months. I already posted his testimonial when he completed 3 months following the Coimbra Protocol HERE

But, he published an update (with video) on facebook.

'' I have completed 6 months of vitamin D Protocol. So, I want to share my progress with you.

6 months of treatment doing physical activity and following a gluten-free diet.

I have no more constipation, fatigue is gone, I feel no pain, I do not feel dizzy. My march is still compromised because I have a herniated disc compressing my spinal cord. I can walk without a cane.

My exams are excellent:

My PTH's down from 28 to 8.
Calcium OK
Vitamin D has passed from 21 to 572
Kidneys OK
Vitamin B12 went from 500 to 1,272

Yes, everything is going very well. With vitamin D there are no fights, only victories. Thank you all for the help in the beginning.

6 months ago I was climbing the stairs of my home on my knees. Today I can climb the stairs without anyone's help.''

Note: The voice in the video below says in Portuguese that we are at Dr. Wanderley's clinic and that 6 months ago this would be impossible. I mean, I climbing the stairs alone.

Ricardo video testimonial 6 months

AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Wesley Testimonial

This is Wesley Princesval, who was diagnosed with MS six years ago and has been on the Coimbra Protocol for 4 years. He just posted this video in one of the Brazilian groups and kindly allowed us to publish it in our page:

"I must share this achievement with you!

This weekend, I married my oldest daughter. I was a father at age 19, so it happened so early. I am a young man of 43 years. I left some dreams behind when I became a father at such young age, but I was also able to pick myself up and raise her successfully! Thank God, my parents, my wife and my brother, who helped me so much!

I have had MS for six years, and I have been doing the COIMBRA PROTOCOL (Yayyyyy) for four years now. Thanks to Dr Danilo Finamor, I was able to walk steadily and confidently in this beautiful moment. My previous problems went unnoticed!

To you who are starting the protocol now, a little message: have faith and dedication. This is the result of a lot of discipline. The improvements are slow but precious!

God bless you, vitamin D people!"

Wesley Video

Note: To see his original post and video: please keep in mind this was published in a closed group. In order to view their posts you need to join the group.

AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Fernanda Testimonial

This is Fernanda Campos, diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2006.

She took interferons until 2010, and in that period her disabilities kept progressing. By the end of 2010 she had great difficult walking, couldn't climb stairs, couldn't comb her own hair or cut a piece of pizza with a knife, had blurred vision. Her legs were getting weaker and she feared she soon would need a wheelchair.

In 2011 she decided to stop conventional treatment and start following the Coimbra Protocol. You can find Fernanda's testimonial from the beginning of her vitamin D treatment in the documentary "Vitamin D - for an alternate therapy" [1]

The post below was shared by Fernanda in one of the Brazilian FB groups, and she gave us permission to publish it:

" 5 years of treatment. For quite some time now I've had: no fatigue, no numbness, great eyesight, very little weakness, hardly any spasms. Comparing my past and present condition, I had many lesions in my spinal cord and what I am living now (riding a bike), is for me a victory!!!!! My boyfriend rides in front and I go behind, feeling safe, well balanced, and very energized. We are going for rides of 15 to 30 km. "

[1] Vitamin D – For An Alternative Therapy with English, German, Italian and Spanish Subtitles

https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... =3&theater
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Milton Testimonial

I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 8 years ago, by an optic neuritis in my right eye, but before that I had neuritis in my left eye and tingling in the arms and legs. As happen with the vast majority of people, my world came crashing down...

I went to dozens of doctor consultations, I did research and more research. Something positive? Yes! That multiple sclerosis is not transmitted to other people...

I started treatment with Rebif - 3 injections per week on the leg, belly and back... Does the injections hurt? LOL.. Almost nothing! I needed to put ice before applying it to see if it helped me with the pain... After that I cover myself with a blanket (even in the summer) because of the cold (one's of Rebif side effect). I also had to take meds very often for fever, aches, nausea and headache! I spent some time in this routine and the 7 initial lesions in my brain became 19.

I had countless hospitalizations of 1 week to do a pulsetherapy (corticoid steroid therapy).

THE RESULT: It left me in a Wheelchair!

Were 4 years following this process with no improvements. I had panic syndrome, I falled on the stairs of my appartment, on the street, at the Bank and at the Mall.........

I cried a lot... So, one day in the hospital room, I asked myself What's the meaning of life? ... The echo answered. The life! I don't know if it was really the ECHO, but that day I gained more strength and went back to fight. So, one day I found a group (a group of Coimbra Protocol patients) that accepted me with open arms. They made me believe that was possible to improve my condition, they were very supportive ... Until one day I decided to try the Vitamin D treatment (Coimbra Protocol) ... What did I have to lose? If it doesn't work I would keep on in the same way...

So, I started the treatment with 80,000 IU of vitamin D3 per day... It's was a major breakthrough, no shot - no injections (of Rebif)!

One day, in the first month of treatment, I woke up and went to wash my face. What?! What do you mean?! I raised? Am I dreaming?! No!!!!!!! I got up and went down the stairs of the building alone and without support!!!! Santa Vitamin D! I went back to life better than before and stronger!!

In my last appointment, my doctor said:
'' The MRIs of the brain and thoracic spine are excellent . No new injuries and/or activity lesions.

Lesion of the cervical spine, despite new lesions in relation to the last MRI - are non-active lesions. This is not uncommon and I am glad that you are following the treatment properly because the lesions have healed and they have not generated sequels.

The treatment's fine. Keep the same dose of Vit D3 and the complex of vitamins & Minerals.
''

Watch my Video - I'm working out (running) Milton Video Testimonial

Note: To see his original post and video: please keep in mind this was published in a closed group. In order to view their post you need to join the group.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

John Testimonial

This has just been published in the American group and John Ottwell, the patient in the videos has kindly allowed us to share it on our page. John had his first MS symptoms about 20 years ago, but only 3 years ago was diagnosed with PPMS. He has been on the Coimbra Protocol for about a month and is recording his progress.

This is video 1. In this first video, when he disappears from camera, it's due to a fall.
John's Video 1
John's Video 2

To see the original post: please be aware that the videos were published on a closed group; to have access to their posts you need to join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vitamin ... 254554427/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Carla Testimonial

This post was published a year ago by Carla Leticia, a patient of Dr. Coimbra who has MS and has been following the protocol for four years. She has just updated this post with the comment: " I'm doing great, I'm also supplementing vitamin D to my 4 year old son, who does not even know what it's like to be sick. The flu needs to be very strong for him to catch it, and the symptoms do not last longer than one day! I am increasingly impressed with the effects of vitamin D and how it enhances our immunity."

Here's her original post:

'' Yesterday, 05/24/16, was a very happy day! It was the day of meeting my greatest idol. No ... I did not go to some famous band show, nor to any media event. I went to another consultation with the best doctor in the world: Dr. Cícero Galli Coimbra!

Maybe only other patients can understand the love and admiration I feel for this guy, but know that this genius has revolutionized medicine and entered history.

As I climbed the steps of his office building, so many things went through my head that my heart almost jumped. I remembered the first time I went there, when I could not see well, could not walk or climb stairs without my father's help, I could not carry my son as he asked me to ... but I also remembered all the hundreds of testimonials from other patients who I had already read and many other stories of overcoming this disease, thanks to this genius of medicine.

On the eve of World MS Day, I had the opportunity to thank him, to tell him that I am a big fan, a member of a group of almost 17,000 people (a group that I am very proud to participate in), and give him a hug on behalf of all of us. It was not just a doctor's appointment. I felt like I was meeting a long-time friend of mine, someone who, in some strange way, knows me as nobody else does, understands my fears and my tears.

Only we know about the mad symptoms of MS, symptoms that the patients many times only describe as a relapse because they do not feel comfortable explaining what really happens to our bodies.

Soon I will write in the group of patients with autoimmune diseases a testimony detailing all the information I received in this appointment, but for now the main message is: "Do not worry" and "Nothing is so terrible ". Do not let stress, anxiety and day-to-day problems create more lesions on your brain and spinal cord. Solve whatever you can solve and what can not be solved, well, darn. Let's relax more, we do not need to have control over everything.

He also asked me to talk about the importance of vitamin D supplementation for pregnant women. I'll talk about this in more detail in the group, the mothers that have MS and are in the protocol during pregnancy are having super healthy children, children with intelligence and development ahead of their age.

For now, this is my show of affection and gratitude to this genius, of which I am proud to be patient. ''

https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... =3&theater
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Fabiana Testimonial (Update 2017 - PPMS)

UPDATE:
Recent update for a post from Fabiana Gurniak that we published last year.

(Previous Testimonial HERE)

Fabiana had a return appointment with Dr. Coimbra and this is what she shared with the Brazilian groups:

" May 23, 2017. My 6th appointment with Dr. Cicero Galli Coimbra.

4 years, 11 months and 3 days of treatment.

Treating Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis since June 20, 2012, exclusively with the COIMBRA PROTOCOL - high doses of vitamin D.

My previous appointment was in July 2014.

I had already posted a testimony here in the group in September 2013, when I had completed 15 months of treatment. Then I gave a very detailed account of all my history, my improvements, and achievements. It's in the files of the group (testimonials from 2012 until 2015).

And the improvements keep on coming.

On the clinical examination I found that I regained all the strength of both my legs and also the full sensitivity on the soles of my feet! In times like this we realize how useful it is all that details that the doctor registers in every appointment. In the previous consultation, he was able to push my leg against the chair with the strength of one hand. Now, he had to do a lot of strength with both hands and yet my legs held up.

Symptons that i still have: the tingling in the extremities of the hands and feet, the sensation of vibration in my left groin and also heat intolerance. And, from time to time, I experiece urgency for number 1 and 2 :) (but now I can go one month without experiencing that - and sometimes even longer!).
From June 2016 to June 2017 my emotional state is infinitely better, I feel more in control and more balanced. I'm sure that - coupled with the protocol, of course! - Is what it´s bringing these great results.

Doctor, I'll see you in 2019 :) "

https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... 0035228704
Last edited by AntonioBR on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Christina Testimonial (Update)

(Read her first Testimonial HERE)

For the first time in three years I was able to plant my balcony again. At 28 degrees in the shade (full sun on the balcony) for two hours straight. In the last few years this would be totally unthinkable - with multiple sclerosis the increasing body temperature reduces the nerve conductivity. This is called uhthoff's phenomenon. In areas where there was previous damage, the stimulus from the nervous system can come to a standstill. This can lead to vision, walking or coordination and strength problems within a few minutes in the heat, and you feel weak and sick for the rest of the day, just as if you had a bad flu - which definitely will ruin a beautiful summer day!

Disease takes so much from us - and usually we noticed it only when we get back what we had lost. Now what I feel is a little sadness for my limitations of the past few years and at the same time, endless gratitude for this new life.

Another step back to life - thanks to vitamin D and Dr. Cicero Coimbra!

https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... 7624825945
Last edited by AntonioBR on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- John's Testimonial (Video 3)

Last month we published a ´´before and after´´ video of John Otwell, a patient who is following the Coimra Protocol for MS and documenting his progress. This is his most recent video:

His previous videos can be found on this link:
https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... 474731360/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Jennifer Butler Interview

Very informative and inspirational interview with Jennifer Butler, who has been on the Coimbra Protocol for a little over a year. Jennifer talks about her experience with the treatment and share with us her MRI results. This video is a must see for patients with autoimmune diseases!

Video Jennifer Butler MS Vitamin D story

Last edited by AntonioBR on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Elaine Galhardo Testimonial

This is Elaine Galhardo, who has been on the Coimbra Protocol for three and a half years and just shared this post on her personal page:

"Strength, focus and balance.
Multiple Sclerosis? Me? LOL
Lots, lots of joy in living!
Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Dr. Cícero Coimbra!"

Elaine Galhardo Video

AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- John's Testimonial (Video 4)

Third video of John Otwell, who is recording his progress with the Coimbra Protocol. To see his previous videos: https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... 720494402/