Multiple Sclerosis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

-
- Juliana Testimonial Image
This is Juliana Rodrigues, she has MS and has been on the Coimbra Protocol for a year. In this recent post she gives many practical details about the protocol and very helpful information to pregnant women. Juliana found out she had MS at the same time she found out she was pregnant, and immediately started the treatment with high doses of vitamin D. She does not take conventional medications for MS.

"Guuuuys ... What an intense and cool appointment a year after starting the protocol...

The doctor went through a detailed retrospective of a year ago and my eyes are tearing up to remember everything that happened. After my clinical exam he compared the results with last year and pointed to the differences, everything I couldn't do and now can. He congratulated me on my discipline and dedication in following the treatment and the diet, and said I'm doing a beautiful job. Then he compared the MRIs ... An important lesion I had in the brain regressed so much that didn't even appear in the MRI, I have no new lesions and the ones that remained in the brain are not active. The one in the spinal cord is still there, inactive He said that the lesions in the spinal cord are always slower to heal. He thinks the numbness in my left hand is a permanent damage, but that it could still improve when the lesion in the spinal cord heals. He kept the dose, 80,000 units daily. Kidneys are working perfectly!

Regarding BREASTFEEDING:

I'll keep breastfeeding even with the inclusion of baby food. I just have to stop the breast milk when industrialized milk formula is introduced, since that is highly enriched with calcium.

He said it is not common for patients in the protocol to have relapses even when we stop breastfeeding and our hormones fall, Relapses are common for women in this stage when they follow the conventional treatment.

ATTENTION: You should stop breastfeeding only when introducing the industrialized formula because it is usually enriched with calcium! Always talk to a pediatrician.

The doctor also made an important remark: Do not miss the scheduled appointments. Some patients go to the first visit and don't return. He warned that we should never keep following the protocol without updating the prescriptions with the doctor, so that he can check for the correct dose and tests' results.

That's it my people. Thanks for everything, for being like family to me this last year, for answering my questions, for talking to me about the disease, and even chatting with me on Whats App about our daily challenges. Thank you !!!!

Onward !!!!"

To see her original post:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Esclero ... aWd1ZXM%3D
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- David Testimonial Image
This is David Neves, whose testimonial is in the book "Multiple Sclerosis and (lots of) Vitamin D". David has just posted in one of the Brazilian groups and kindly allowed us to share his post on our page.

"Hi everybody!

It's been a while since I posted here, I've been busy. In January/2017 I had a new appointment with Dr. Sérgio.

Lab tests okay, clinical part okay, everything okay! From my last appointment until this January, nothing new. No relapses, nothing, nothing, nothing. Since the diagnosis, I went straight to vitamin D at the end of 2012. I never took conventional meds for MS, only the vitamin D protocol supplements, with proper medical follow-ups. I changed my diet too, and I try to live in a healthy way.

Thank God I'm working hard, taking care of my baby, and enjoying life.

In 2012 when I was diagnosed I thought, "how will I be in a few years, how will my health be, etc". I can say without a doubt that I feel better than before the diagnosis.

This weekend I was in a ranch with my family, and I was playing with my daughter, and with my goddaughter ... My mother took this picture.

P.S. I just do not say that I have a completely normal life because as my mom would say, I was never 100% normal. :)

A big hug to all of you! Much health to us all!"

To see his original post click on the link below. Keep in mind that the post was published in a closed group, so if you're not part of the group you'll need to join to have access:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Esclero ... 083229082/
Last edited by AntonioBR on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Juliana Testimonial
Image This is Juliana Vinagre, who was diagnosed with MS 16 years ago, in 2000. After her diagnosis she took avonex and had many corticosteroids sessions, for she had an average of 4 relapses a year. Finally, in February of 2006 she began following the Coimbra Protocol. It's been more than 10 years since Juliana started treating her MS exclusively with high doses of vitamin D, and here is a post she has shared recently on her Instagram page:

julianavinagre Practicing a sport can change us, rescue us, strengthen us, enhance us, entertain us ... Today i am happy because I chose swimming, my greatest passion !

And I was able to get here only because I had the great fortune of finding the treatment with high doses of vitamin D and following it since February/06. Gradually, the sport became much more than just a way of rehabilitation for me, it became the place where I have found myself and reinvented myself, because I had the ability to rethink my choices and value everything I can do now, and not focus on what I left behind. Life always gives us the opportunity to turn around. To me, practicing a sport definitely shortens my path to happiness!!!

https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... =3&theater
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Yara Testimonial
Yara C. is one of the patients whose testimonial is on the book "Multiple Sclerosis and (lots of) Vitamin D." However, this is not Yara's testimonial, but something she has recently shared with FB groups. We asked Yara for permission to translate it and publish it here for you. This is the kind of experience patients all over the world are having with the Coimbra Protocol.

"Blessed vitamin D!

Hello people,

"For personal reasons I haven't been present in the MS groups lately, in spite of having helped to found two of them. What brings me here today is the desire to share with you, my friends, a victory that I attribute to vitamin D. Without any shadow of doubt, I know that if not by the treatment with high doses of vitamin D, I definitely wouldn't be here.

I've been a patient of Dr. Cicero Coimbra for almost six years and I follow the protocol to the letter. I got to him in deplorable conditions, with vision loss in the left eye (saw only 20%), speech problems, poor concentration, a terrible tingling throughout the body, trigeminal neuralgia, incoordination in the left arm and leg, spasticity, and the most serious symptom of all: a strong vertigo that afflicted me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I could not go to the bathroom alone, and even when I used the walls for support, I almost always fell. It was an indescribable feeling of falling in an elevator shaft, only backwards and with everything turning around me. The dizziness was such that I could not turn my head, or myself, when I was lying in bed. In short, I lived months in this situation, taking the darn Copaxone, that besides not fulfilling its promises was giving me terrible side effects.

So I decided to consult with Dr. Cicero and put all my hopes on something that seemed very sensible to me. And since the day of my consultation, a sunny future began to shine on my horizon, and a new story began for me. That day, Dr. Coimbra, with great humility but also with great confidence, looked into my eyes and said: The nightmare is over, Yara. You'll no longer have problems with multiple sclerosis. The improvements came slowly, and exactly seven months after my consultation I started to improve significantly. I started to take some steps alone, in the beginning I felt so bad and so tired by the effort that sometimes I had to spend a whole week resting, without leaving my house. But I did not give up and in the next week I'd start all over again. And again, again and again. I knew my recovery also depended on my emotional balance and my effort to improve. It was not easy, but I got it. Months later I was able to walk seven kilometers a day, alone and fast. Now, all my motor problems have disappeared, the only thing that remains is a strong ringing in both ears - more intense in the left. But let's say I've learned to live with this.

People, I had to tell you this long story because if I got out of bed at all was thanks to the action of vitamin D in my body. I stopped copaxone as soon as I started taking vitamin D. Doubts about the effectiveness of the Protocol? I have none. But what brought me here today, as seen in the photos below, is a different kind of victory: my path to weight loss.

I had started to put on weight just before my diagnosis, while living outside Brazil and, with the diagnosis and given my physical and emotional condition, things got much worse. I was gaining more and more weight, I ate badly, including processed foods, frozen food, bakery sweets, soft drinks, juice drinks, etc. and the result was what you see in the first two pictures. In the second, in 2010, I was at my maximum weight and in that picture I was all hard on the couch because of spasticity I could barely bear the weight of my own head, such was the fatigue and aches. I was heavy! Heavy and with no prospects of getting better, and I could not practice any physical activities. Food was my escape valve, but I did not eat much in terms of quantity, I just ate very bad foods to try to ease my frustrations and my pains. I was sick, physically and emotionally sick.

To make the story short, once I started my treatment with the protocol, I decided to play game of life again, because I had received a new chance to live and felt I had a moral duty to take care of my health, with more affection for myself. I began to understand the importance of good nutrition, I learned a lot and I established a strategy. I did it all in a very lucid and paced manner. I changed my eating habits and started exercising. Without haste, without anxiety, without miraculous or bizarre diets. It was a slow, very slow, but effective and definitive process, as I relearned to eat healthily and to enjoy exercising. I have lost 31 kg (68 lbs) so far, and before the end of the year, I'll lose another 10 kg (22 lbs).

I would like to make it clear that the intention of this post is not to say that my decisions - when it comes to weight loss - are for everybody. The Internet is there with a lot of information available to those who want to learn and decide what is best for themselves. But when it comes to vitamin D .... Ooooh, as true as the air I breathe, as true as my infinite gratitude to Dr. Cicero Coimbra for daring to think outside the box and break paradigms, I'm sure that if I got over such large obstacles it's only because MS is old history in my life. The disease is "off" and I feel I was born again. And that's why today I shout to the four corners of the world the wonders of this treatment. Long life, Dr. Cicero, humanist doctors like you are rare gems.

A final message to those who are starting now on the protocol: patience, patience, and when you think you've found enough patience, find more. Emotional control is very important in this treatment, even amid all the difficulties that a disease like MS brings. Emotional balance can make all the difference in our recovery. Everything has its time, each patient has its own pace, and it's important to let vitamin D reach its maximum effect - which can take several months. Above all, let's try to live with joy and gratitude, and remember that obstacles make us grow.

Many thanks and a strong hug!"

Yara

Last edited by AntonioBR on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Christina Kiening Interview

(German Magazine Stern)
Image English translation of the interview given by Christina Kiening to the German magazine Stern - gesund leben (Star - healthy life), about the results she is having with the Coimbra Protocol. Christina is the founder of the FB group "Vitamin D und MS - Coimbraprotokoll".

Christina Kiening, 43

"I probably had my first MS relapse as early as 2002. At that time, my legs buckled, I was suddenly paralyzed on the left side of my body, the left half of my face hung down, my optic nerves were inflamed. There was a suspicion of multiple sclerosis. With a lumbar puncture, the diagnosis could have been confirmed, but I declined. I was just 28, newly married, I was doing well - I surely had nothing to do with such a terrible illness.
The symptoms receded, and in fact I was doing well for many years - so well that I completely forgot that the suspicion of MS had ever occurred. Maybe I just wanted to forget it.

In 2010 I suddenly got headaches and back pain, could not concentrate at work, could not bear the noise in the office. That this could have something to do with MS did not occur to me. Instead, I ran from one doctor to the next, no one was able to help me. The stress in the job, I thought. I had risen in the company hierarchy and had to contribute a great deal. After changing to a different company, it became even worse. You are burnout - declared the general practitioner, and gave me sick leave.

In May 2015 I felt so bad that it was no longer possible to explain that with "I'm burnout" - especially since my life actually was affected by the physical symptoms. I had no strength, my feet were cold and numb, I could not run anymore. Now finally I had an MRI done. The radiologist discovered five active lesions. Brain and spinal cord were full of MS lesions. After this shock, I did what everyone did: research. Since I had worked at a pharma company, I was able to consult experts.

About the conventional therapy with MS, the colleagues advised me: results are questionable, serious side effects, billions in business, but ethically not justifiable. "Do you want to kill me?" I asked my neurologist, who wanted to prescribe those drugs to me. "What should I do?" He replied. "Against MS there is nothing else.

"After some sessions with steroids to slow the relapse, I went looking for ways of helping my body to fight the disease.

I tried it with homeopathy, made a bowel rehabilitation, used ketogenic diet (based on a lot of fat and without sugar). I had a root-based treatment, which caused me problems. And I meditated every day. Nevertheless, I was always worse: I could not leave my apartment anymore, I needed help in the bathroom, I had to wear diapers. I was not fit for work. Without my husband and good friends, I would not have survived that time.

The neurologist recommended that I take vitamin D because of its great importance to the immune system, and the skin can not produce it sufficiently in our low-sun latitudes. My dentist advised me to increase the dosage drastically - and then I suddenly noticed that my well-being improved significantly. I researched and met the Brazilian doctor Cicero Coimbra, who has treated thousands of patients with vitamin D in extremely high doses that would be toxic to healthy people. In the case of autoimmune diseases, according to Coimbra's theory, a disorder of the vitamin D metabolism is present in patients with autoimmune disorders, so that patients need very high doses. The treatment must be supervised by a doctor. In any case, you should not take large amounts of vitamin D on your own.

With that information in hands, I went to my general practitioner. "Sounds almost too good to be true," he said. "But we will try." This was a year ago, and now my disease can hardly be noticed by whoever look at me. Some hearing loss has remained, a slight gait disturbance, a slight muscle weakness and a little less energy, a mild visual impairment - trifles. Previously, I was really a wreck. I have MRI images of my brain before and after the start of the treatment: On the first picture you can see five active lesions; on the second picture not a single one is active. It even looks as if the old group of lesions has become smaller, so the brain seems to be regenerating itself. Doctors think this is impossible. I am very glad that I have never given up, that I have taken care of my recovery, instead of trusting solely in the advice of my doctors."
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Maira Jann Testimonial
This is Dr. Maira Jann, a Brazilian General Practitioner who had her first symptoms of multiple sclerosis in 2005. Despite having MRIs done in 2005 that showed demyelinating lesions, Dr. Jann only received a conclusive diagnosis in 2012. By then she was experiencing vision problems, numbness and tingling in both arms and legs, and constant, inexplicable falls while showering or walking. Very shortly after confirming her diagnosis, she scheduled an appointment with Dr. Sergio Menendez, a physician from Dr. Coimbra's clinic.

Dr. Jann started taking high doses of vitamin D in October of 2012. In four months, the paresthesias had disappeared, and she noticed she was not falling as often as before. She was so impressed with her improvements that during her second appointment, she decided to train with Dr. Coimbra and become a protocol doctor. This way, she would be able to help patients in Brazil's Southern region, which at the time only had two other doctors prescribing high doses of vitamin D.

"It was the best professional decision of my life," says Dr. Jann,"the one that fulfills me the most. Nothing has offered me so much gratification in my medical career. We have to show doctors that vitamin D works. I see an incredible change in the quality of life of my patients, the return of hope to their lives. They know that I understand what they're going through because I went through the same thing myself. Conventional treatment is not the answer for us. Sometimes I think that I was diagnosed with MS just so I could meet Dr. Coimbra and be able to help so many other patients."

Today, Dr. Jann works in a public clinic as well as in her private practice. She has had no further problems with MS and works 10 - 12 hours a day. "Almost always", she says, "in high heels".
Dr. Jann's story and full testimonial can be found in the Brazilian book "Vitamina D e Esclerose Multipla", by Walter Feldman, M.D.

AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- 3 Testimonials
These posts were published yesterday, within a few hours of each other, in the Brazilian group "Esclerose Multipla - O Tratamento". Publications like these are very common in all Brazilian forums where patients follow the Coimbra Protocol.

- Carla Amaral, 2 years on the protocol for MS, winner of a CrossFit competition at the gym.

- Giuliano Guarini, 5 years on the protocol for MS, certificate of completion on 300 K bicycle race.

- Sueli de Sa, 4 years on the protocol for MS, gold medal on 8 K marathon

https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... 4181868623
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Nara Testimonial

(Coimbra's first patient on the vitamin D Protocol)
Many of you have asked before who was Dr. Coimbra's first patient on the vitamin D Protocol. Well, wonder no more, this is Nara Froes, who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2001, when she was 15 years old, and has been a patient of Dr. Coimbra since 2002. She was also the first MS patient of Dr. Coimbra.

Nara is a member of the Brazilian FB groups, but this testimony is from the book "Vitamina D e Esclerose Multipla", by Walter Feldman, MD.

In 2001, Nara started to feel tingling on the left side of her stomach. Soon, it spread down to her leg, first on her tight and then all the way to her toes. Her mother took her to the pediatrician, who thought it could be due to stress - since she had lost her grandmother a few months previously, or a reaction to a vaccine. "I was not very worried," says Nara, "I was only 15. Things bothered me a little, like the feeling of clothes on my skin."

Then, she noticed that her left leg was too weak to support her weight. The pediatrician advised her mom they should see a neurologist. Nara went through a series of tests, and the neurologist told them she likely had multiple sclerosis. He prescribed corticosteroids and an interferon which she should take once a week. "Don't worry," Nara told her mom at the time, "in this life we go through what we have to go trough. Whatever that may be."

But Nara's mom was worried and so she called all her family and friends, asking for help and for any information they might have about doctors and treatments for MS. A solidarity net was formed, with many people looking for a solution. That's how one of Nara's aunts called a friend who was a doctor at UNIFESP, the same university hospital in which Dr. Coimbra practiced and taught at the time.

"One day I got home from school and heard my mom saying on the phone: 'when can I take my daughter?'. Then she hung up and told me to get ready because we were going to Sao Paulo right away, to see a doctor." That day Nara had her first appointment with Dr. Coimbra.

Dr. Coimbra was not sure if the treatment would work for multiple sclerosis, Nara was his first patient with the disease. But seeing the mother's desperation and how young Nara was, he decided to try. She would keep the interferon, and would also take the higher doses of vitamin D that he prescribed for his Parkinson's patients.

In three months, Nara felt better. In six months her MRIs showed that some of her lesions had regressed and there was no new activity. In the beginning of 2003, Nara decided to stop with the interferon, because she had many unpleasant side effects for at least two days after she took the injections. She stopped the medication and was fine for many months, but then she had a flare up. Dr. Coimbra increased the dose of vitamin D, while carefully monitoring her for any possible side effects.

That was Nara's last relapse. She is now 30 years old and has been following the protocol for 15 years. She has graduated from college, works full time, and lives a completely normal life. Since 2003 she has had no further problems with MS, and her MRIs have shown no new lesions or disease activity.

Last edited by AntonioBR on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Maria Testimonial
This is Maria U., who was diagnosed with MS in 2011 and has been a patient of Dr. Coimbra for 5 years. Maria graduated from medical school in 2016 and is currently doing her residency in gynecology/obstetrics. We hope that soon we'll add her name to the Coimbra Protocol list of doctors.

Recently, her mother shared a post about Maria, and kindly allowed us to publish it on our page:

"Is it cure or remission? =)
The photo above is from my daughter, in treatment with Dr. Cícero for 4 years and 11 months. When she started her treatment she was a medical student, and now she's doing her Gynecology / Obstetrics Residency. She never followed conventional treatments because from the beginning she refused to take interferons. Between the first symptoms and her last relapse - in 2011, we went through 15 months during which she had 5 relapses, including the relapse that led to the diagnosis, and the last and strongest when she had paresthesia from the ribs down and was hospitalized to take corticosteroids. A week after leaving the hospital she went to an appointment with Dr. Cicero. In those nearly five years she has made a few dose adjustments, but she has never had another relapse. The photo above express some of her health and joy."

Her original post:
Please keep in mind the post was published in a closed group and to have access you'll need to join the group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Esclero ... 879814469/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Jennifer Testimonial
''Hi everyone. My name is Jenn (from US). I have been on Dr. Coimbra's protocol for 3 months, and have had great success. Ana Claudia Domene Ortiz suggested I post in here. I've started a group where people can post their MRIs and medical reports to hopefully be encouraging to others. If you have photos you could share or would like to join our conversation, please feel free to join. We need to get the word out. There is very little knowledge of this in the states, and we need to change that. Thank you so much!''

BEFORE | AFTER
(3 months)

To see her original post: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 079&type=1
Last edited by AntonioBR on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raffaelo

Post by Raffaelo »

What kind of diet these people follow?
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Raffaelo wrote:What kind of diet these people follow?
Most of them (only) follow a diet low in calcium. And some follow a gluten-free diet.

Unfortunately, till now, anyone from these testimonials do not follow a paleo diet or a specific diet for inflammatory diseases. Like primal diet, paleo diet, etc.

They eat a lot of carbs, wheat, grains and other inflammatory products.

Maybe, If they had eaten real food the results could be even better.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Sam Testimonial

Sam has just posted in one of the brazilians group:

''That is my MRI after one year following the Coimbra Protocol of high doses of vitamin D.''

BEFORE | AFTER
(1 year)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Last edited by AntonioBR on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Cristina Testimonial

Cristina Robalo is a patient from Portugal who was diagnosed with MS 28 years ago.

During this time, she took numerous conventional drugs for MS, including the powerful alemtuzumab and tysabri. In spite of the drugs, her MS continued to progress until 18 months ago, when Cristina started the Coimbra Protocol. Since then, the disease's progression has stopped, and she has even reversed some of her previous disabilities.

Cristina stopped all conventional drugs at the time she started the Coimbra Protocol. Video 1(before vitamin D protocol) and Video 2 (After 16 months of High Doses of Vitamin D).

Video 1 (before vitamin D protocol): https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... 116666531/

Video 2 (After 16 months of High Doses of Vitamin D): https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... 296107013/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Marcelo Testimonial

This is Marcelo Palma, who had the first symptoms of multiple sclerosis in 2006, and has been following the Coimbra Protocol for 8 years. This picture was taken last week in Nicaragua.

In 2006, during a surfing competition in Indonesia, Marcelo experienced a feeling of getting shocks through his legs all the way down to his toes whenever he lowered his chin towards his chest. He didn't worry, he believed he had injured his neck during the competition and that it would soon heal. After a few days the feeling disappeared.

For the next two years he didn't have any more symptoms, until one night in 2008 when he woke up with a burning feeling in his left arm, as if his skin was touching hot coals. The heat would come, stay for a few minutes, and disappear. Then it would come again. Marcelo was only 26 years old, but he thought he might be having a heart attack, so he got up and drove himself to the ER. The doctors did an EKG which came back normal. They concluded he had a pinched nerve due to so much surfing, and prescribed oral corticoids. Marcelo took the medication and the symptom disappeared.

Then, a few weeks later, he had a relapse. He woke up with his left leg tingling, and he was also getting recurrent shocks in both legs. Half of his face, including his gum, was numb. His throat felt hot. He went to his acupuncturist, who told him he needed to see a neurologist. He had MRIs and a lumbar puncture done, and was diagnosed with MS. He went through several sessions of steroid therapy, and started taking an interferon. slowly the symptoms regressed. A few things persisted. though - lessened sensitivity in certain areas of the body, and lessened clarity of vision in one eye.

Marcelo went back to surfing, but his balance and his energy level were not the same. The drug also gave him side effects, headaches, weakness, nausea. One day, his mother called him. She had just watched an interview with a neurologsit about the connection between stress and neurodegenerative diseases. At the end of the interview, the doctor had mentioned a promising treatment with higher doses of vitamin D for autoimmune diseases. As soon as the interview ended, she had found the doctor's contact and scheduled an appointment.

Marcelo didn't want to go. He had seen a handful of neurologists since his diagnosis, and according to him, they all said the same thing. His mother insisted, and convinced him to give one more try. This is how Marcelo met Dr. Cicero Coimbra, and started his treatment with high doses of vitamin D.
He started the protocol and in 15 days he felt stronger, with more energy. Two months later he decided to abandon the interferon. "At the time, I didn't feel like I was abandoning the certain for the doubtful," Marcelo says. "I was abandoning the doubtful for the doubtful. When you research, you find so many patients doing terribly, even though they insist in the conventional medications. I knew that with time it'd happen to me. I decided to do what I wanted."
Marcelo has been on the Coimbra Protocol for 8 years.

"I've had no more problems, no more active lesions. In my spinal cord, there's no lesions left to be seen, in my brain, just scars of old lesions. My symptoms disappeared, even the shocks, which doctors said was a permanent damage. Now I start my days taking my vitamin D after breakfast. I just don't accept that so many young people, some of them in their twenties, are facing paralysis in a few years, just because they are lacking a few drops, a few capsules."

Marcelo's testimony can also be seen in Daniel Cunha's documentary "Vitamin D - for an alternate Therapy".

Video (English subtitles): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erAgu1XcY-U

Last edited by AntonioBR on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.