Vitamin D Is Better than ANY Vaccine and Improves Your...

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Vitamin D Is Better than ANY Vaccine and Improves Your...

Post by AntonioBR »

Why Vitamin D Is Better than ANY Vaccine and Improves Your Immune System by 3-5 Times

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PYsXQ1 ... e=youtu.be By Dr. Mercola

In the video above, Dr. Joe Prendergast, one of a growing number of experts who are recognizing the phenomenal health importance of vitamins, shares why, in many ways, vitamin D is more powerful than any vaccine you could take.

He cites a study by German researchers, who have found that vitamin D increases your immune function by a factor of 3 to 5, while dramatically stimulating the production of potent anti-microbial peptides.

Furthermore, ultraviolet radiation exposure from the sun, which stimulates the production of vitamin D in your skin, has been shown to reduce the incidence of viral respiratory infections, along with a wide range other health conditions.

Vitamin D is a Hormone -- Not a Vitamin

The conventional medical community, with the pharmaceutical industry at the helm, is hard at work creating a vaccine for any and every health condition they can – and then passing them off as the “solution” for disease prevention. Of course, there has never been a disease that is caused by a “vaccine deficiency,” but there absolutely are diseases that are caused by vitamin D deficiency -- many of them, ranging from cancer to depression!

You may find it surprising that vitamin D is so important for your health, especially if you’re still under the impression that it’s mostly a nutrient for your bones. Most people also think that vitamin D is really a vitamin, but in reality, the active form of vitamin D is one of the most potent hormones in your body, and regulates more genes and bodily functions than any other hormone yet discovered. Vitamin D is produced as a pro-hormone in your skin after sunlight exposure, and is then converted to the potent hormone form.

Without this hormone, you could die, and indeed, many do die from vitamin D deficiency-related causes.

Your Immune System Needs Vitamin D, Not Vaccines, to Function Properly

Vitamin D has a remarkable role to play in your health, influencing nearly 3,000 of your 25,000 genes, and playing a critical role in your immune response -- a role far superior to the synthetic (and often harmful) immune responses that vaccines elicit. Vitamin D could rightly be described as a “miracle nutrient” for your immune system, as it enables your body to produce well over 200 antimicrobial peptides, which are indispensable in fighting off a wide range of infections.

From a recent Oregon State University press release:

A new study has concluded that one key part of the immune system, the ability of vitamin D to regulate anti-bactericidal proteins, is so important that it has been conserved through almost 60 million years of evolution and is shared only by primates, including humans – but no other known animal species.

The fact that this vitamin-D mediated immune response has been retained through millions of years of evolutionary selection, and is still found in species ranging from squirrel monkeys to baboons and humans, suggests that it must be critical to their survival, researchers say.

Even though the "cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide" has several different biological activities in addition to killing pathogens, it's not clear which one, or combination of them, makes vitamin D so essential to its regulation.

The research also provides further evidence of the biological importance of adequate levels of vitamin D in humans and other primates, even as some studies and experts suggest that more than 50 percent of the children and adults in the U.S. are deficient in "the sunshine vitamin."

"The existence and importance of this part of our immune response makes it clear that humans and other primates need to maintain sufficient levels of vitamin D," said Adrian Gombart, an associate professor of biochemistry and a principal investigator with the Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University.

The presumed intent of a vaccination is to build host immunity through exposing the immune system to small, attenuated doses of the organisms (or their antigens) that have the potential to cause illness and disease. This preemptive strategy in the “war against germs” often causes such a high burden of collateral damage that world governments are forced to underwrite the risk of vaccines (private insurers would quickly go bankrupt from paying out rightful claims, if the truth be told!), essentially colluding with vaccine manufacturers, and the conventional medical establishment that administers them, in the ongoing cover-up of the extensive harm they do.

The reality is that the health risks associated with the “vaccine preventable” diseases are far lower than those associated with the unintended, adverse effects of the vaccination process itself.

A serious cost-benefit analysis of the vaccine-based model of so-called “disease prevention” must take into account that our body's immune system is already hard-wired to fight off infectious organisms naturally, assuming an adequate supply of vitamin D, and other key nutrients, is available. Instead of viewing our bodies as essentially helpless without the synthetic immunity provided by vaccines, we must acknowledge that for countless eons our ancestors did quite well with good nutrition, sunlight and fresh air as the sole means of supporting immunity.

Is it any wonder, then, that vitamin D shows higher effectiveness against disease than certain vaccines?

For example, a Japanese study showed that school children taking vitamin D3 supplements were 58 percent less likely to catch influenza A. That's a higher effectiveness than any flu vaccine can claim, and doesn't come with a barrage of potentially devastating side effects! And there are numerous studies like these, showing the superior effectiveness of natural strategies like vitamin D in the prevention of disease.

Complete Article here: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... times.aspx
mrtmeo
Family Elder

Re: Vitamin D Is Better than ANY Vaccine and Improves Your..

Post by mrtmeo »

Update: It looks like Mayo removed the statement from their website, so I deleted the link.
Dr Russell Blaylock said a super dose of D as 2,000 iu's/kg of body weight once per day for 3 days will knock out the flu.
This has worked for me and my friends many times.
It also, knocked out Pleurisy in a friend.
That protocol is listed on Mayo's website here
Last edited by mrtmeo on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mother was on Rituximab and prednisone for Microscopic Polyangiitis which attacked the kidneys and lungs.
Drs denied her dialysis and appropriate treatment for her MPA and forced her into hospice.
She is in heaven and free from pain.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

mrtmeo wrote:Dr Russell Blaylock said a super dose of D as 2,000 iu's/kg of body weight once per day for 3 days will knock out the flu.
This has worked for me and my friends many times.
It also, knocked out Pleurisy in a friend.
That protocol is listed on Mayo's website here
http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplem ... b-20060400

I didn't know about this protocol. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff Bowles wrote in his book about another protocol of vitamin D3. He takes 30,000IU of Vit. D3 every day and if he gets sick he increases the dose for a while.
Link: https://www.amazon.com/MIRACULOUS-RESUL ... vitamin+d3

I take 35,000UI of Vitamin D3 for almost 1 year and a half (I don't have any autoimmune disease) and I didn't get any flu or other viral/bacterial diseases since them.

Curiosity about Zika virus:

For the normal person, Dr. Coimbra recommends the physiological dose of vitamin D3 (10,000 IU/day) to prevent against Zika virus.

Zika is a weak virus. So, if you have a strong immune system you will hardly be infected.

None of his patients with autoimmune disease of northeastern Brazil have been infected with Zika virus due to the high doses of vitamin D3.

In this video he talks about it (portuguese only, but it is possible to use google's simultaneous translation): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odBydhz ... e=youtu.be
mrtmeo
Family Elder

Post by mrtmeo »

I just don't understand how many folks can take more than 10,000 iu's per day without eliminating calcium in the diet.
My mom's calcium will rise as soon as her D levels get up to around 150ng/mL.

Here is a husband and wife case of D toxicity >150 ng/mL.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14736022

However, I do realize this case doesn't show exactly how high the 25(OH) really is, so he could have been taking huge amounts without proper monitoring.
Mother was on Rituximab and prednisone for Microscopic Polyangiitis which attacked the kidneys and lungs.
Drs denied her dialysis and appropriate treatment for her MPA and forced her into hospice.
She is in heaven and free from pain.
Lionel
Family Member

Post by Lionel »

AntonioBR wrote:
Curiosity about Zika virus:

For the normal person, Dr. Coimbra recommends the physiological dose of vitamin D3 (10,000 IU/day) to prevent against Zika virus.

Zika is a weak virus. So, if you have a strong immune system you will hardly be infected.

None of his patients with autoimmune disease of northeastern Brazil have been infected with Zika virus due to the high doses of vitamin D3.

In this video he talks about it (portuguese only, but it is possible to use google's simultaneous translation): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odBydhz ... e=youtu.be

I didn't know that vitamin D3 could help with Zika.

When I saw your post I just google it and I found a book on amazon named Stop Zika Birth Defects with Vitamin D

Book Synopsis:

''This book will teach pregnant women what you need to know to prevent or greatly reduce your chances of devastating birth defects from the Zika virus with Vitamin D.

We explain why we are confident that large initial doses of nontoxic Vitamin D3 are safe for you in pregnancy and really can work to prevent Zika infection. This has been proven with many other similar viruses. You will learn how Vitamin D can contribute in many ways to your healthy pregnancy and newborn, beyond just fighting Zika. We’ll tell you how best to supplement with Vitamin D for your individual situation, and link you to numerous scientific studies that back up our recommendations.

We truly believe that since there is presently no vaccine or cure available for the Zika virus, cheap, safe Vitamin D provides an excellent defense for pregnant women - and for everyone else.''

https://www.amazon.com/Stop-Zika-Birth- ... +vitamin+d
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

I haven't read this book yet. But, it's true.

Every patient that have been taking vitamin D3 didn't get any Zika, Dengue fever or Chikungunya.

All of the 3 diseases are caused by viruses. A weak virus.

In most cases, if your immune system is strong it will kill the virus.