Rheumatoid Arthritis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Rheumatoid Arthritis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

- Rheumatoid Arthritis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints and other areas of the body.

This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27159.html.

Some doctors work via Skype
Last edited by AntonioBR on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

-
- Giovana Testimonial
Image Image
Spontaneous testimony of the patient is more unquestionable evidence of the superiority of vitamin D compared with conventional medicines (drugs).

Giovana presented the first symptoms of her pathology eight years ago. During this period she has experienced inquired rheumatologists and she took the most modern drugs available for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.

Unsatisfied with her evolution, she came to us to do the treatment protocol developed by Dr. Cicero Coimbra Galli.

THE RESULT WAS AMAZING! In just one week the pains, which were very intense began to regress and after four months of treatment she became completely asymptomatic.

Since 1940 there are some scientific data in the medical literature reporting that vitamin D in high doses is of great value in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. However, doctors didn't know how to treat patients with high doses of vitamin D without causing side effects arising excessive absorption of calcium.

For more than 10 years Dr. Cícero has solved this problem and now we can prescribe Vitamin D in very high doses for long periods without any complication.

Probably within a few years, most of the doctors will be prescribing this hormone called Vitamin D to patients with autoimmune diseases, infectious, neoplastic, allergic and degenerative. Until then, unfortunately, many patients will continue suffering unnecessarily and lots of money will be wasted with the medicines of high cost and low efficiency.

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com. ... eumatoide/
Last edited by AntonioBR on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

-
- Luana Testimonial

(Rheumatoid Arthritis and Sjögren's Syndrome)

BEFORE (06/07/2014)

AFTER 4 months (09/27/2014)

In 2013, Luana Regina discovered to be the bearer of rheumatoid arthritis and SJOGREN'S SYNDROME, two major diseases that often are associated with.

For a year she followed the conventional treatment with Reuquinol, Methotrexate and high doses of cortisone, however, the signs and symptoms continued worsening.

When she came to us she was depressed and she had the right knee very inflamed. ''I could barely open my mouth and suffered a lot to get around the room to the bathroom''. In addition, she presented the dry mucous membranes, which causes a huge discomfort (Sjögren's Syndrome).

We started treatment immediately with the Protocol of Dr. Cícero Coimbra, and we suspended all the conventional medicines (drugs) and reduce progressively the dose of cortisone.

In just three months she made the first return and the knee was not swelled up, without inflammatory signs and mucous membranes recovered normal moisture.

She was very happy when she told us that she was hiking over 3 kilometers and 200 meters races, without feeling pain.

In the appointment, she reported that she was pregnant (something she was trying for a long time without success). That fact didn't leave me surprised because many scientific studies report that vitamin D increases both male fertility as female.

Fortunately, we had discontinued the use of methotrexate for over 3 ovulatory cycles, because this drug has teratogenic effects.

One interesting aspect is that the patient noticed a definite relationship between the ingestion of foods made with wheat and the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. For this reason, we suspended all GLUTEN and wheat from her diet.

"I hope that these videos that we're posting can help many doctors and patients to form a reliable opinion about Dr. Cícero Protocol, based on authentic and spontaneous testimonials."

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com. ... depressao/
Last edited by AntonioBR on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

-
- Flavia Testimonial Image
"I didn't trust the treatment with high doses of vitamin D!

Throughout my more than 30 years of conventional treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis, I went through some disappointments trying alternative treatments. A friend of mine, who has Spondylitis, had to insist with me for over a year, until I decided to try the treatment with high doses of vitamin D.

I confess that I still didn't believe when I scheduled an appointment with a doctor that follows the Coimbra Protocol, but I went to my appointment ... Only after that I really started to research the subject, I had many doubts but I was eager to be free of the side effects of conventional drugs, even if only for a short period. I liked my appointment a great deal, and I soon discovered something, perhaps something important to "convince" those who do not believe: unlike other treatments considered alternative, the use of high doses of vitamin d for autoimmune control is done with a protocol; there are conclusive studies about its effectiveness in all parts of the world and the various doctors who prescribe it, trust and also closely monitor their patients. Dr. Cicero's protocol is in existence for more than 10 years, and the success/improvement testimonies only increase.

In this group we know all this, but to the outsider it's difficult to believe or understad and it must be said to them: Treatment with vitamin D is NOT alternative, NOT just a treatment of fashion and also NOT miraculous. There are studies, there is a protocol, there is the monitoring of doctors who know what they are prescribing ... And it's safe!

All conventional treatments that I tried were always effective in ridding me of the pain, but they never prevented the progress of my disease, the deformities, not to mention the side effects. I have had osteoporosis and because of that I have a total hip replacement (left) - now I have osteopenia and I'm improving my calcium levels and doing exercises, I believe I will get rid of it.

After the treatment with vitamin D, my lab tests are getting better - including the indicators of inflammation - and my body confirms this ... I feel my movements are more loose, not as stiff, even with the limitations that I have ... I can feel my joints. .. I do not feel the creaking, heavy movements ... I feel free, different, and well!"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1428810010667211/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

-
- Juliana Testimonial Image
This is a recent post from Juliana Herkenhoff, a patient who has Rheumatoid Arthritis and has been on the Coimbra Protocol since 2014.

"...It doesn't seem very important, but high heels are part of most women's lives, and we all know that when we lose something, that's when we value it the most.
Once, a woman who also has Rheumatoid Arthritis asked me, amazed: "But can you wear heels???"
The first thing I thought at that moment was of how grateful I was for having found the treatment that I follow for RA. Not that I'm so crazy about high heels, but I do have my vanities and I love dressing up for special occasions, and high heels always look good.
The second thing I thought was to talk about the treatment with high doses of vitamin D, because if I can wear heels despite of the Rheumatoid Arthritis, so can you!
Just choose the right treatment. If your treatment is not allowing you to have a normal life, to go out and dance the night away on top of a heel, it's time to rethink it, don't you agree?"

https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... =3&theater
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Andrea Testimonial

This is Andrea Ayache, a protocol patient who has Rheumatoid Arthritis. She used to take steroids and reuquinol daily until two years ago, when she stopped all conventional medications and started the treatment with high doses of vitamin D. This is a post she just published in the Brazilian RA group and authorized us to share with you:

"Dr. Cicero and Dr. Sergio,
My gratitude knows no words. When I discovered I had RA I thought I'd never be able to exercise like this again, because of the aggressiveness of my disease. I had joint effusion on both knees and inflammation in ALL my joints, including my jaws. But here I am today...
Let's go everybody, let's move our body!
Believe me .... You can feel ALIVE!!!!
And long Live Vitamin D."

Here's her original post:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... =3&theater
Last edited by AntonioBR on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Ledjane Testimonial

Ledjane is a young nurse who has rheumatoid arthritis for 1 year.

During 7 months she had been treated with conventional drugs without any improvement. When she was walking 100 or 200 meters her knees swell up a lot and she suffered sharp pains.

Five months ago she made a contact with us to start the treatment (Coimbra Protocol). However, while she was waiting for the day of the first appointment, she read about several of our other patient's testimonials and decided to start a gluten-free diet by herself.

Thanks to the gluten-free diet, in the day of the first appointment she was already about 30% better. We kept the diet, pulled all the conventional drugs and we started the treatment with high doses of vitamin D.

Four months later she returned to the second appointment and she was already completely asymptomatic.

Currently, Ledjane walks 8 kilometers every day just for the pleasure of riding free of inflammation and pain in her knees.

I would like to say to colleagues from all medical specialties that we have posted these statements to disclose our experience and communicate that, fortunately.

"WE DON'T NEED MORE PRESCRIBE FOR OUR PATIENTS WITH AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES, EXPENSIVE DRUGS THAT CAUSE SO MANY SIDE EFFECTS AND HAVE LOW THERAPEUTIC EFFICIENCY.

VITAMIN D IN HIGH DOSES (COIMBRA PROTOCOL) SHOULD BE CONSIDERED THE FIRST OPTION FOR TREATMENT OF IMMUNOLOGIC DISEASES ALL. "

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com. ... eumatoide/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

- Maria Testimonial

Maria de Fátima is a carrier of two autoimmune diseases often associated with: rheumatoid arthritis and Sjogren's syndrome.

She was medicated with Methotrexate, Reuquinol, Deflazacort, Endofilin and other conventional remedies, however, she was not getting better.

Four months ago we started the treatment of Dr. Cicero Coimbra with high doses of vitamin D and at the same time we recommend to her follow a gluten-free diet (without wheat, rye, barley and oats).

In a few days the joint pain disappeared. Besides that, her skin is more beautiful, she lost 7 kg and now she is sleeping without pain.

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com. ... de/page/3/