Myasthenia Gravis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Myasthenia Gravis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

- Myasthenia Gravis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)
Myasthenia Gravis is a long-term neuromuscular disease that leads to varying degrees of skeletal muscle weakness. The most commonly affected muscles are those of the eyes, face, and swallowing. It can result in double vision, drooping eyelids, trouble talking, and trouble walking. Onset can be sudden. Those affected often have a large thymus gland or develop a thymoma.

Myasthenia gravis is an autoimmune disease which results from antibodies that block or destroy nicotinic acetylcholine receptors at the junction between the nerve and muscle. This prevents nerve impulses from triggering muscle contractions.

This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27159.html.

Some doctors work via Skype
Last edited by AntonioBR on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Re: Myasthenia Gravis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

- Esteva Testimonial Image
For 15 years Esteva has presented a lot of symptoms like fall of the eyelids, difficulty to smile, and then generalized muscle weakness.

In 2002 she received the diagnosis of Myasthenia Gravis and made a surgery for removal of the thymus, introducing a transient improvement of symptoms.

After a while, she became pregnant and the baby was born with "Neonatal Myasthenia," requiring take Mestinon for 5 months.

In 2015 she came to our clinic with a complaint of a lot of muscle weakness in her arms, limbs, and face. Esteva also has double vision and nasal voice.

We started treatment immediately with the Protocol of vitamin D and today she's much better: no more presents diplopia, usually works out, takes care of her son, and still attends a gym three times a week.

Considering the evolution of our patients, we can say that: THE MIASTENA GRAVIS STILL HAS NO CURE, BUT ALREADY HAS A SOLUTION!

*When the vitamin D achieve its maximum effect/potency in the body (this usually occurs after 8 or 12 months) the improvements will be even more significant.

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com. ... ia-gravis/
Last edited by AntonioBR on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Tereza Testimonial

For years Tereza struggled against Myasthenia Gravis, a terrible disease that sapped all his strength, leaving she confined to bed. She had double vision, drooping eyelids, loss of voice, difficulty of chewing and swallowing, she couldn't barely walk and she also couldn't kneel. .

She consulted with some of the most respected neurologists and underwent a thymectomy (is an operation to remove the thymus), taking 80 mg of cortisone and 10 tablets of mestinon per day without success. Due to cortisone, her blood glucose reached values above 300 mg/dl.

After all, the symptoms worsened and neurologists have recommended human immunoglobulin injections and plasmapheresis.

However, Teresa heard about the Coimbra Protocol and she decided to try it. We started treatment immediately and we withdraw all the toxic drugs and prescribed a gluten-free diet.

With only 3 months* her progress with vit. D protocol was excellent! Now she can walk, dance, and knell without problem.

(*When the vitamin D achieve its maximum effect/potency in the body (this usually occurs after 8 or 12 months) the improvements will be even more significant)

To see her progress (Before | After) following the vitamin D protocol for only 3 months, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSrtLWL ... e=youtu.be

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com. ... ia-gravis/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Arelyz Testimonial

This is Arelyz Torres, who was diagnosed with myasthenia gravis 30 years ago and started the Coimbra Protocol 7 months ago. Arelyz has just published this post on the group "Esclerosis Múltiple Latinoamérica - Altas Dosis de Vitamina D" and has kindly allowed us to share it on our page:

"Those moments when you feel that there IS HOPE, that life CAN change for the better.

Today for the first time in 30 years of "illness", I was able to walk for 27 minutes non stop, without feeling bad !!

That could not even be done in my dreams! The most I could walk was about 10 minutes and feeling very, very bad afterwards. That's why I always avoided walking as much as I could, just as I avoided standing up.

Today for the first time in 30 years with myasthenia gravis I could feel some sweat on my forehead because of exercising. I had never sweated from exercising since my teenage years when MG started.

I have been on the protocol for 7 months, the first 6 unchanged (the dose I had was not enough, apparently because of my high resistance to vit D3)... But I persisted, sometimes I felt a little doubtful about myself but Yes, I was going to stick with the treatment.

Almost a month ago, on my second appointment, the doctor doubled my vitamin D dose and now, apparently the miracles are beginning to happen :)

Throughout my life I have cried a lot... a lot. The great majority of the times I cried for pain, for fear, for sadness, frustration, rage, impotence, etc ...

Today I am crying, but for happiness! And I want to share it with you, my companions on this journey."

Arélyz

Link to her original post: (keep in mind this is a closed group and to have access to their posts you need to join the group).
https://www.facebook.com/groups/emperu/ ... cmVseXo%3D
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Adauto Testimonial

This is Mr Adauto, who has had myasthenia gravis for 8 years and for the past 11 months has been on high doses of vitamin D. This picture was taken last week, when he was cementing a pathway on his garden. This is what his daughter, Rogeria Rubim, has shared with us in the Brazilian group.

"Hi guys!! I want to share my news here today. Since I joined this group I learned how the treatment with vitamin D works, read the testimonials, and also cried a lot with you. Many times I hesitated and did not know what to do. But God didn't lead me to this group by chance. He guided me to make the right decision. But I confess that I suffered a lot at the beginning, that's for sure!

I want to introduce you to my father, Mr. Adauto. He has myasthenia gravis, diagnosed 8 years ago and treated with vitamin D for the last 11 months. Early in the disease he had trouble chewing and holding his neck up, which was too weak to support his head. He took Mestinon, a drug that controlled well the disease. But in February 2015 the difficulty in chewing returned and he began to have weakness in the limbs, something that he had never felt before. He couldn't get dressed without help. I read in one of the myasthenia groups that some people were being treated with vitamin D and I asked about that protocol. From there I started to watch Dr. Cicero's videos and became increasingly amazed. We decided to make an appointment in Sao Paulo with a protocol doctor. At that time he was already taking azathioprine, an imunosupressant.

He was so weak that we didn't know if he could make the trip to Sao Paulo, he had lost 14 kilos and could only feed on liquids, since he couldn't chew anything. He could hardly talk during his appointment with the protocol doctor. He began taking vitamin D, but he was also taking a very high dose of azathioprine because his antibodies count was very high. The results were not coming. I cried a lot here in the group with you, and then one day someone told me: "Rogéria, it's decision time. He has to stay either with the conventional treatment or with the protocol, since both treatments together don't seem to be working." We prayed, and we decided to stay only with the protocol and abandon the immunosuppressant.

And today (this picture was taken today!!) he's doing what he loves most in life: everything he's not supposed to do! Hahaha. His last exams show no disease activity at all. These results were achieved only with vitamin D. There is still a lot to improve, his chewing is not 100% yet, but God willing we will succeed!

I praise God for the life of Dr. Cicero and this wonderful discovery, and the life of each one of you in the group for your dedication and commitment to help. I'm thrilled and crying, but this time I'm crying for joy!!

Thank you!

To see her original post:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Esclero ... 760842416/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Arelyz Testimonial Update (Sep 5, 2017)

Arelyz Torres has myasthenia gravis and started the Coimbra Protocol one year ago. She has recently posted this in the Spanish group "Protocolo Coimbra - Esclerosis Múltiple y otras Enfermedades Autoinmunes" and kindly allowed us to share it with you:

" Hello everyone!! I am Arélyz.
This video was made yesterday. (Sep 5, 2017)
(In the next I'll record the audio, I did not take it into account).
The light on the stairs did not catch on: No idea why, it was a few seconds. I want to show you my progress.
I have always been able to walk a few blocks, still living with Myasthenia Gravis, except for the moments of crisis, in which I have been practically paralyzed, but before I began to feel the positive effects of the protocol, I used to feel very bad when I walked, and I've had MG for 30 years!
Now I have increased the number of blocks I can walk without feeling bad. =)
Going up and down stairs has always been one of my biggest nightmares - as for some of you.
Before I could not do it, I could go up or down about 3 stories, but feeling really sick, leaning on the walls and railings or leaning on someone, and even sitting sometimes to rest.
Now I can go up and/or down 3 floors without feeling sick, with confidence and speed; I feel safer also when I walk, this for the is a first in 30 years! Before I used to do everything at the pace of a snail, or as my husband says, "like a cat when walking slow and stealthy".
I think it's a reason for us all to be happy and feel hopeful.
P.S. For all those who are starting the Coimbra Protocol, remember that IT IS A PROCESS, not an instant "miracle", so much patience, perseverance and emotional balance.
A hug to all,
Arelyz Torres Rodríguez"

Video: https://www.facebook.com/coimbraprotoco ... 477650126/
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Cristianee Testimonial

This is Cristianee Sydney, a patient with myasthenia gravis who has been following the Coimbra Protocol for only 5 months.

She shared this post in the Brazilian group (link below):

"Good evening vitamin D people! Just passing to share with you my experience with the protocol, i's been 5 months, and my God how I am happy, I got much better, at least 60% of what I was before.

I have lived with myasthenia gravis for 12 years and was no longer able to chew well, swallow, felt tired to the extreme, was taking mestinon every 3 hours but the medication was not helping, and now I'm taking only 3 a day and feeling really well!

Only have to thank God, for having illuminated Dr Cícero Coimbra !! A lot of gratitude, a lot of joy!"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Esclero ... =bookmarks

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”