Herpes Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Herpes Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

- Herpes Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)
-
Herpes simplex is a viral disease caused by the herpes simplex virus. Infections are categorized based on the part of the body infected. Oral herpes involves the face or mouth. It may result in small blisters in groups often called cold sores or fever blisters or may just cause a sore throat. Genital herpes, often simply known as herpes, may have minimal symptoms or form blisters that break open and result in small ulcers..

This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-h ... 27159.html.

Some doctors work via
Family Elder

Re: Herpes Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Post by AntonioBR »

Laura Testimonial

This is Laura, a patient from Brazil who has been on the Coimbra Protocol for only 5 months. His doctor (Dr. Wanderley) posted Laura's testimonial on his website.

'' Laura is a graceful rider, champion of equestrian (in the test of the three drums). She is 9 years old.

Laura has lots of courage and determination. However, lately, she has missed school several times because of recurrent relapses of herpes on the lips and face.

Over the past few months, seizures have become increasingly frequent and she has been using almost continuous acyclovir drug (tablets and ointment).

Concerned about the possible hepatic, neurological, digestive and renal adverse reactions of this drug, her mother brought her to our clinic to try the vitamin D Protocol.

Five months ago we started the Dr. Cicero Protocol and suspended the use of acyclovir. Thanks to the immunomodulatory effect of vitamin D, she did not present any further viral relapses.

Herpes simplex is a very common virus. Although not a serious disease, in patients with low immunity it can lead to a varicelliform eruption, viral encephalitis, eye infections, meningitis, pneumonia, etc.

Vitamin D in hyper-physiological doses has excellent results in the prevention and treatment of infectious viral, bacterial, parasitic diseases etc. It may be used alone or in combination with other medicines.''

AFTER | BEFORE

http://www.vitaminadmedicinaesaude.com. ... ry/herpes/
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

The results of the Coimbra Protocol on various non-MS illnesses is quite impressive and extensive but I don't understand their significance to those of us with MS ... Perhaps you can enlighten me.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

ElliotB wrote:The results of the Coimbra Protocol on various non-MS illnesses is quite impressive and extensive but I don't understand their significance to those of us with MS ... Perhaps you can enlighten me.

Hi ElliotB,

I'm posting it to show that this protocol 1- might work with many autoimmune diseases - especially other chronic inflammatory CNS diseases like Devic, Lyme, and others; 2- to help people here on TIMS that have MS and perhaps one more disease; and 3- to show that it can also treat some diseases caused by a virus, bacteria, and fungus.

MS testimonials are my priority. Whenever I post a testimonial of another disease (other than MS) I also post a MS testimonial.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

My 2 cents is that while some but certainly not all of the MS testimonials may carry some weight here on this site, the ones for other illnesses do not necessarily (here on this site). Keep posting! They are interesting to read!

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”