Messages From Dr. Cícero Coimbra

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Messages From Dr. Cícero Coimbra

Post by jimmylegs »

hi @roma could you please describe the details of your personal routine regarding this protocol?
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
roma
Getting to Know You...

Post by roma »

Hi jimmylegs. I drink 50,000 vitamin D + magnesium 200 mg + vitamin B2 400 mg and some other supplements.
roma
Getting to Know You...

Post by roma »

Добрый день. Я пью витамин Д в капсулах по 10.000 ме от фирмы NOW Foods три раза в день. 2-2-1 по такой схеме. Все витамины пью 4 раза в день. Например, селен два раза и хром так же. Цинк через день. Анализы на витамин д не сдаю, только на ПТГ. Первый год шел подбор дозы витамина д и потому сдавал анализы раз в три месяца. Следующий раз сдача анализа будет через пол года потому что уже подобрали дозу.
roma
Getting to Know You...

Post by roma »

Мой ПТГ на сегодня 28.200 пг/мл. Для начала приема добавок делал анализы витамина Д и ПТГ и еще общий анализ мочи. В первый месяц стало больше сил, но потом наступила усталость и до сих пор держится. Магний любой формы расслабляет потому и пью в очень малых дозах. Лучше пить на ночь Извините, но я хочу перейти на физиологическую дозу в 10.000 ме в день. Прехожу из-за того-то состояние не улучшается, а усугубляется. Многим помогает, но мне почему-то нет. Буду еще что-то искать. Здоровья всем.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

from translate.google.com...
  • "My PTH for today is 28,200 pg / ml. To start taking supplements, I did vitamin D and PTH tests and also a general urine test. In the first month, there was more strength, but then fatigue came and is still holding on. Magnesium of any form relaxes and therefore I drink in very small doses. Best to drink before bed. Sorry, but I want to go to the physiological dose of 10,000 IU per day. Because of this, my condition does not improve, but worsens. It helps a lot, but for some reason I don't. I will look for something else. Health to all."
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

@roma

Eu acho que é sábio para você fazer uma pausa na dose alta de vitamina d3.
Se você quiser explorar outras possibilidades nutricionais para o manejo da saúde, ficaria feliz em discuti-las no fórum mais geral de “natural approach”

viewforum.php?f=27
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
roma
Getting to Know You...

Post by roma »

Muito obrigado!!!
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

você é muito bem-vindo
roma
Getting to Know You...

Post by roma »

Good day. After 1.5 years of using the Coimbra protocol, high doses of vitamin D, the condition worsened greatly, I already wrote. Interestingly, after canceling the vitamin D treatment, will I return to the state I had before starting the vitamin D treatment?
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

i'm afraid i have no experience with your specific scenario. over a decade ago, i had severe side effects from a relatively low dose of d3, taken daily for a couple of years. i would be happy to share some potentially useful insights from that experience. i am more active in the natural approach forum mentioned above.

i do have suspicions about what might be happening in your case, but other forum members may be better able to answer your protocol-specific questions.
roma
Getting to Know You...

Post by roma »

Спасибо!!!

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”