Dr. Coimbra Protocol

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
Kittie
Family Elder

Re: Dr. Coimbra Protocol

Post by Kittie »

Today Friday, 26th January.
Yesterday, after lunch, I took a Life Extension Magnesium Citrate capsule. No problems as yet so I took another one this morning after breakfast, then if that is okay another after dinner. I can lift the pint pot this morning but not as strong as last time. Right hand not as good either. It is almost as if something gets better then slips back again but not as bad as before.

It's a matter of listening to your body and working out what it wants. I know I need more magnesium and have to try. As the Pectaclear starts to clear my system I should be able to take more. This PectaClear is strong stuff and can make you feel ill if you rush it. Still on one capsule every three days.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Hand not as good, quite stiff and my leg can't lift any more. Just the first part of the manoevre. It is probably the magnesium effecting me. Not sure whether to carry on and persevere or not. I will text Michael Cawley tomorrow. I don't want to disturb him on a Sunday. I think I will persevere and carry on today. Two Magnesium Citrate and 1/2 teaspoon of Ionic Mag. The Ionic Mag. I have been taking one hour before my main meal and I do not get the palpitations.

No more pain from my spine, just a bit sore when I stand up after sitting for a while.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Ionic Magnesium capsules arrived on Monday afternoon. I took only one Mag. Citrate Monday. No Ionic Mag.Monday.

Tuesday I took my first Ionic Magnesium capsule and the same thing happened! Palpitations and a panicking feeling. I phoned Michael Cawley and he said to stop taking them. Not to throw them away as once the PectaClear has done it's job I will be able to take them. Try to keep taking the one Mag. Citrate and lower the D3 to 34K. This is because I can't take the magnesium. I am to take two PectaClear every four days for about the next month before we up the dose. I also added to my list of casules Life Extension Super K.

I had a really bad reaction to the new Ionic Mag. capsules. This is why you need the protocol Doctor, it is a minefield and he knows exactly what to do.

This morning, after taking the two PectaClear last night, I was a little tired when I got up but managed to go shopping. I have taken all my vitamins and I am going to take it easy the rest of the day. Apparently if I can take the two PectaClear every four days I am doing well.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Last edited by Kittie on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Not too bad today and managing to keep the one magnesium going every day at the moment. So I am now taking three Magceutics Neural Magtein and one Life Extension Magnesium Citrate. Hoping to build on that later as the PectaClear continues. Two every four days. The Life Extension Super K seems to have settled in okay too.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

My bad hand not so good today because of the lower D3 at 34K or the PectaClear. Not too bad overall though. PectaClear again tonight. Worst on first and second day after taking. Feeling tired and energy levels down, but I will persevere as I don't want to extend it to two every five days. I have to take this amount till I get no affect at all. Strong urine throughout so it seems to be clearing something. I have to keep to the 2 1/2 ltrs. of liquids at least.

Still managing the one Mag. Citrate every day along with the three neural magtein. I might give it a week and try another Citrate maybe every other day.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

I took my second two PectaClear on Saturday night. Not long after taking these, which was before bedtime, I got what felt like a fine electric shock up to my brain. I also felt panicky but kept thinking I was imagining it. After a few hours in bed I awoke red hot and threw the covers off me. Not feeling well but knew from before that it would go as soon as I cooled down. After about 20 minutes I pulled the covers back and went to sleep.

Sunday I felt really tired and I wanted to close my eyes and go to sleep. I also had a thick head and felt hot headed as if I had a temperature and was sickening for something. I just took it easy and relaxed the rest of the day. It didn't stop my appetite, just tired. Today, Monday, slightly better.

I text Michael Cawley and he is going to ring me this afternoon.

Onward and Upward on this journey,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Today Thursday, thick head better but awoke with a yellow tongue. I didn't take the PectaClear last night because I wasn't back to health yesterday. Not sure if the yellow tongue was due to the PectaClear or a bug but Michael said "could be".

My appetite is good and has been all week. I have a family birthday party tomorrow night so I think I will take the PectaClear after that. I don't want to miss it.

My friend sent me a link today about a book called LESSONS FROM THE MIRACLE DOCTORS. I bought it from Amazon this morning. Just put in the title on Amazon and it comes up. I think it is free if you have a Kindle. I paid just over £15 as I like a book in my hand. It sounds really interesting and talks about building your baseline of health and getting rid of the big pharma's hands in your pocket! Basically what I am doing and also detoxing the heavy metals, etc.

Love and light,
Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

I took the PectaClear Friday night after our family party. No problem at all and the next two capsules are tomorrow night before bed. No more bright yellow tongue since that last time.

I can still lift my right leg from a lying down position but the energy is lacking after that. My right hand remains better but not as good as it gets sometimes. Hand nothing like it was before. I used to lift my right leg with both hands!

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

PectaClear Tuesday night with no problem.

Monday I started with a sore throat in the afternoon. It progressed to a head cold and today, Thursday, left with a cough and a cold coming out. No energy. But hey ho there's loads of it about.

I took an extra Magnesium Citrate last night at dinner. No energy today and my third finger right down. Not sure if it is the cold that is affecting me. I won't take another tonight but leave it and do it again tomorrow. Every other night to begin.

I am not as good as before I dropped the D3 but need to get magnesium up to go up again.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

I decided to take the Magnesium Citrate Thursday night at dinner and since with no problem. That is six days and tonight seven days with two Magnesium Citrate. It seems to be okay.

I still have the 'bug' which started with a sore throat last Monday and today, a week later, I am starting to get better. My ribs and tummy ache from all the coughing though!

The PectaClear which I should have taken Saturday night, I will take tonight. I was already feeling ill and couldn't face anything else.

I am going to ask Michael today when I should try the Ionic Magnesium again. The Mag. Citrate made me feel sickly all the time but the Ionic Magnesium gave me palptiations every time I took it!

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Michael Cawley said to try an Ionic Mag. so I did on Monday at lunchtime. No reactions like I had before and took my second one yesterday, Tuesday. I am so pleased with this as it shows the PectaClear works. I am going to leave it a few days before I add a second Ionic Mag. I don't want to push too soon. I am now taking 3 Neural Mag., 2 Mag. Citrate and 1 Ionic Mag. I have also started taking 1 Healthy Origins Methyl Folate every day at lunchtime. (Be careful with this as if it doesn't agree with you it will tell you!)

Still suffering with this virus but getting better every day. I am going to buy some Colloidal Silver and Oil of Origano as I have been told to take this when these virus bugs start and it will stop it from progressing. The Colloidal Silver is a natural antibiotic.

I am looking forward to feeling well when this bug has gone and wonder if I will feel any better for taking extra magnesium.

Onwards an Upwards,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Feeling much better today.

Yesterday, Thursday, I took three Ionic Magnesium. I text Michael Cawley and he said just two Neural Magtein would be enough with the other magnesium as well and to up my D3 by 4,000i.u. This puts me at 38,000i.u. now vitamin D3. The PectaClear is doing it's job!

I must admit it is nice to have some energy after the last 11 days with this virus!

Onward and upward.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

The extra 4,000iu D3 made me feel poorly.

I wasn't sure if it was the D3, magnesium or the virus I was fighting off but Michael said straight away stop the extra 4,000iu D3. He was right and I felt completely different the next day. I think the magnesium makes the D3 work better. Once again you really need a protocol Doctor to figure this out.

Today, Monday, I feel a lot better and have even been out shopping.

A friend also on the protocol said that today her feet and ankles are not swollen and for the first time in years she can see what her feet look like normal!

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Colloidal Silver arrived but I have read that this leaves metals in your system. So considering I am on PectaClear to get rid of these I am having second thoughts.

Still feeling well and hopeful for the future. It seems to me that not everyone can take the high amounts of D3 and I am seeing friends on the protocol progressing on very low amounts and having good results. This is after taking the PectaClear and being able to absorb magnesium.

I am now taking daily:-
PRESCRIPT-ASSIST for gastrointestinal support - one a day with breakfast.
Healthy Origins Obiquinol 100mg - one a day with breakfast.
Life Extension Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine 200mcg an advanced form of Selenium - one a day with breakfast.
Life Extension Gamma E - one a day with breakfast.
Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2 Complex - one a day with breakfast.
Carlson Super DHA 1,000 mg DHA - one twice a day.
Magceutics 70mg Neural Magtein - two per day taken after breakfast.
Good State Ionic Magnesium 115mg - one three times per day.
Life Extension Magnesium Citrate 160mg - one twice a day.
Healthy Origins BioActive Methyl Folate - one per day
Life Extension Vitamin D3 - At the moment 34,000i.e. per day taken in the morning.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Last night and this morning Friday, 2nd March, I have taken one Gall Pharma Vitamin B2 Riboflavin. It was okay last night so took another this morning. I couldn't take it before but wondered if it might be different now after taking PectaClear. We shall see. Michael Cawley said to stop it if I got a reaction that made my MS worse.

Onward and Upward,

Kittie.

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”